+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for TRV from UK - Non Essential - Vaccinated

xutaotao2016

Sep 9, 2021
Hi everyone. Please share your timeline for visitor's visa if you applied from the UK.

1st Application: April 2021
2nd Application via IRCC portal: September 12, 2021

No updates for both applications, review of eliglbilty has not started.

Currently the timeline on IRCC website is 120 days. Apparently the first application has past the timeline for almost 2 and half months.

Isiatu

Jun 23, 2021
Hi everyone. Please share your timeline for visitor's visa if you applied from the UK.

1st Application: April 2021
2nd Application via IRCC portal: September 12, 2021

No updates for both applications, review of eliglbilty has not started.

Currently the timeline on IRCC website is 120 days. Apparently the first application has past the timeline for almost 2 and half months.
Hi dear, I’m in the same situation as you I’m currently in the uk
1st app May 25 2021
2nd app sep 9 2021
Received correspondence letter for first application sep 24 as I already have valid biometric
I’ve sent 3webforms and I didn’t get any reply
And yesterday morning I received a withdrawal letter for my first application but yet still nothing has changed on the new application.

I’m so frustrated with their whole system right now.

xutaotao2016

Sep 9, 2021
Hi dear, I’m in the same situation as you I’m currently in the uk
1st app May 25 2021
2nd app sep 9 2021
Received correspondence letter for first application sep 24 as I already have valid biometric
I’ve sent 3webforms and I didn’t get any reply
And yesterday morning I received a withdrawal letter for my first application but yet still nothing has changed on the new application.

I’m so frustrated with their whole system right now.
It seems that we are in the same boat. Did you apply to withdraw the first application? Otherwise it could be a good sign as they are somehow looking at the new application. Did you apply via portal or gckey for the 2nd application?

Isiatu

Jun 23, 2021
Both GCkey
No I did not apply to withdraw I only sent webform asking them that my application has passed normal processing time and few minutes later I received an email of withdrawal on the letter it say I’ve asked them to withdraw so my case is now closed

I really don’t get it because yet still there’s no changes in my second application

xutaotao2016

Sep 9, 2021
It is a bit bizzare. That was a quick response as normally they reply in 14 business days. Was the withdraw message from the system or the london VO? I know 30th was a day off. Hope you get some positive result coming monday.

Isiatu

Jun 23, 2021
Hope so
But yeah it was from the GCkey account I received the update with the letter attached

what’s your purpose of visit if you don’t mind sharing?
Mine is to visit my cousin who has sent me an invitation letter, plus also I visited Canada last year February nd came back March ending during the lockdown but my visa got expired as my passport expired too now that I’ve a new passport that’s why I decided to apply again for new visa

xutaotao2016

Sep 9, 2021
Hope so
But yeah it was from the GCkey account I received the update with the letter attached

what’s your purpose of visit if you don’t mind sharing?
Mine is to visit my cousin who has sent me an invitation letter, plus also I visited Canada last year February nd came back March ending during the lockdown but my visa got expired as my passport expired too now that I’ve a new passport that’s why I decided to apply again for new visa
I appied to visit friend with invitation letter. Did any of your webform past the 14 days response window?

Isiatu

Jun 23, 2021
Sounds good!
Hi dear,

I received a reply for the webform I sent on Friday the 30th see reply below

(Please be advised that, according to our records, your application remains in process. Once your application has been finalized, or should any further documentation or information be required, you will be notified via your online account.)