+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PR application

NFury

Nov 14, 2018
Hello,

I would like to request your help in getting help on a query. I have submitted bu PR application on 31st Jul 18 under EE. around 23 days later I got an update that we have passed the medicals (myself, my wife and son), however its been roughly around 3.5 months that I have got no further update apart from the medicals mentioned above.

After reading/researching I got to know that I am still on IP1 stage ( i guess but posting status below for you to correct me if wrong). Is there a way to get an update on the PR status and to know what is happening with the application. please guide.

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Application step Current status
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited: