+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP from New Delhi.

tim50

Feb 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks MC for your response. Hope you get your passport back soon with visa stamped. When did you send to CHC (after your medical)? Nice to now that CHC ND is processing application faster now a days.

tim50

Feb 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MC,
how you separate your documents? using staples or paper clips etc? Also which link you are tracking your application. could you please PM your case timeliness?

MC

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 May 2010
Doc's Request.
10 june 2010
AOR Received.
10 june 2010
Med's Request
10 june 2010
Med's Done....
21 june 2010
Passport Req..
10 june 2010
VISA ISSUED...
23 September 2010
LANDED..........
Soon
Heyy Tim

Yeh I hope I get the visa soon to, but its gonna take the time its gonna take.

I just used staples to separate docs.

to track your applicaion go to the url below.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

I sent in the Application on 30th may got the Meds, PPr request on 10th dated 3rd june.

Did my medicals on the 21st they were sent in on 25th june same day as my passports got thr.

Now just waiting impatiently for the time I get the passport back.

MC

MC

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 May 2010
Doc's Request.
10 june 2010
AOR Received.
10 june 2010
Med's Request
10 june 2010
Med's Done....
21 june 2010
Passport Req..
10 june 2010
VISA ISSUED...
23 September 2010
LANDED..........
Soon
I am wondering , if anyone got a Visa from New Delhi Recently I mean in July.

how long is CHC ND taking these days from medicals.

MC

tim50

Feb 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks MC. You should get your passport by now. its 30+ days. Whats CHC or online states tells?
So we need to send passports and medical done same time. Can't we done our medical and send passport later. Don't they start BC as soon as they got medical reports or they will wait for passports to start further processing of application. By keeping passports for long time CHC ND, holding people to travel/cross border anywhere.

MC

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 May 2010
Doc's Request.
10 june 2010
AOR Received.
10 june 2010
Med's Request
10 june 2010
Med's Done....
21 june 2010
Passport Req..
10 june 2010
VISA ISSUED...
23 September 2010
LANDED..........
Soon
Heyy

You know what, the medicals are sent in by the doctor who takes them, and you need to show the doc your passports to get medicals done,And you have to send in your passports yourself.

So I am sure you can wait and send in your passports, earlier they use to send passport request when they had decided on your case , so I dont see a problem in that. Just dont wait for 2 months to send in your passports send them 3-4 weeks after medicals have been sent, so its not delayed due to late submission of passports.
They start the Background checks after medicals are received, This I have read in some blog but cant confirm that.

Best Of luck with medicals, Also u can get medicals done only by a doc who is registered with the Canadian high commission, they have a list of doctors worldwide you can check on the website.

well 25 days to be exact, and time taken is case specific so just have to wait my turn, and it will take the time it will take.

MC

tim50

Feb 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MC said:
Heyy

You know what, the medicals are sent in by the doctor who takes them, and you need to show the doc your passports to get medicals done,And you have to send in your passports yourself.

So I am sure you can wait and send in your passports, earlier they use to send passport request when they had decided on your case , so I dont see a problem in that. Just dont wait for 2 months to send in your passports send them 3-4 weeks after medicals have been sent, so its not delayed due to late submission of passports.
They start the Background checks after medicals are received, This I have read in some blog but cant confirm that.

Best Of luck with medicals, Also u can get medicals done only by a doc who is registered with the Canadian high commission, they have a list of doctors worldwide you can check on the website.

well 25 days to be exact, and time taken is case specific so just have to wait my turn, and it will take the time it will take.

MC
Hi MC,
I sent you a PM on your hotmail id. did you get it?

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
Hi guyz, Amrik here, this is my first post, i am new here, i am gonna applt for MPNP, here is one hurdle, in general stream i am applying in case- one post secondary cource of 2 years or more, i have 3 years diploma in computer engineering, but there are some number of years also specified for each case, for my case it is 14 years minimum required, but i have 13 years, i have also tried +2 after 10th class, but i have compartment in +2, here comes the problem!! how can i complete my 14 years, i need one more year to complete it, remember i have 2 years between 10th and my diploma, during which i have done +2, but have compartment in it...i am trying to make a certificate of +2 from some other state, which will be varifiable in embassy, to complete my 14 years, MY QUESTION is---Can they ask that rest of my study is in punjab and 2 years out of state (+1 and +2)???i mean it can happen in anyone's life, he may have to move to other state for some personal reasons and he can continue his study in that state......hop u guys understatnd my problem...plz provide ur suggestions, i am confused, i hav arranged two MAS, just 1 year of study is the PROBLEM....thankssssssssssssssssssssssss

MC

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 May 2010
Doc's Request.
10 june 2010
AOR Received.
10 june 2010
Med's Request
10 june 2010
Med's Done....
21 june 2010
Passport Req..
10 june 2010
VISA ISSUED...
23 September 2010
LANDED..........
Soon
Amrik

Cant help you here buddy.
If you think you can manage by a fake certificate , then you are mistaken.
You will have to invest in a course to make up what ever years you are short of in education, and then apply.
If you are caught trying to do it the other way you will be barred for ever trying again.
Its a long process and you invest a lot of your life, money and hopes to this , its Just one more year of education which will add to your resume and you rid yourself of all risks and you do it the right way.

Best Of Luck

MC.

WPG

Star Member
Jul 3, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 NOV2009
Doc's Request.
n\a
Nomination.....
31may2010
AOR Received.
16july2010
IELTS Request
attached
File Transfer...
6 july
Med's Request
16 july
Med's Done....
24july
Interview........
n\a
Passport Req..
16 july
VISA ISSUED...
18 nove
LANDED..........
soon
AMY
I READ YOUR PROBLEM
AND, ITHINK MC RIGHT
IF YOU CAUGHT THEN YOU WILL BANNED FOR LIFE TIME NOT ONLY CANADA ALL EUROPE BECAUSE

IT IS A VERY SERIOUS CRIME DUE REFUGEE PROTEC ACT 4889(A)YOU BANNED ASS ABOVE

mysteryocean

Jun 20, 2010
swift current SK Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
no request!!
Nomination.....
01-08-11
AOR Received.
CIO 16-03-12 NDVO 03-04-12
Med's Request
23 July 2012
Med's Done....
30 July 2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
23 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Already in canada
friends, my query is once we're nominated for pnp and we apply for CIC -ND do we have to pay $550 application fee as well or just the landing fee?

MC

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 May 2010
Doc's Request.
10 june 2010
AOR Received.
10 june 2010
Med's Request
10 june 2010
Med's Done....
21 june 2010
Passport Req..
10 june 2010
VISA ISSUED...
23 September 2010
LANDED..........
Soon
You have to pay both the fees's Application and Rprf.
I paid them both together. You can do that or, Pay Application fee now, and Rprf when they ask for medicals.

The wish is yours.

MC

tim50

Feb 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also by paying app fee and rrpf together, you can save some time.

luvashi7

Jun 8, 2010
i am in canada is timeline is same for pr

thanks mc for join me also with u i have a question is time line is same from canada also . as i wrote that i am in canada with my family u have any idea please share us.

MC

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 May 2010
Doc's Request.
10 june 2010
AOR Received.
10 june 2010
Med's Request
10 june 2010
Med's Done....
21 june 2010
Passport Req..
10 june 2010
VISA ISSUED...
23 September 2010
LANDED..........
Soon
Luvashi

Well what I have read in Blogs, time lines are different for diccerent CIC offices.

So yeh our timelines may be a a little different, but rest of the problems and issues will the same.

MC