+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP Applicants for onlyNew Delhi Visa Office (2012-2013)

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
Guys - I was telling this from my first visit itself - life is not as easy as it seems... we all were happy just to get PR. We thought, we conquered the battle... but my friends - it was all wrong. THe real Battle is here and believe me.. its the most toughest and worst battle. Even though, i got some job, but still i feel if Canada really suits me?? Even now, sometimes I feel like going back. Somethings look real stupid here. To be honest, if i meet 10 ppl, 6-7 ppl seems to be racist to me, especially White ppl. Indians see you as another competition so they dont help. The only ppl who helped me here were Pakistanis. I was really surprised that the ppl who I thought were my own countrymen - did not help, but ppl who I thought are our enemies, were very eager to help me!!! :)

So, be prepared to struggle here and I can assure you it wont be smooth. At many times, you will feel like going back, but its the perseverance that will hold you here. Its the starting struggle here, which is very frustrating. Once you settle, then you will find things will become OK. So, pls have patience in the starting months.

atinsingh

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2012/Resend on 15-Feb-2013
Nomination.....
27-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
02-APR-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
8 MAY 2013 to SGVO / 26 Nov 2013 to NDVO
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
No idea?
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
vineethere said:
Guys - I was telling this from my first visit itself - life is not as easy as it seems... we all were happy just to get PR. We thought, we conquered the battle... but my friends - it was all wrong. THe real Battle is here and believe me.. its the most toughest and worst battle. Even though, i got some job, but still i feel if Canada really suits me?? Even now, sometimes I feel like going back. Somethings look real stupid here. To be honest, if i meet 10 ppl, 6-7 ppl seems to be racist to me, especially White ppl. Indians see you as another competition so they dont help. The only ppl who helped me here were Pakistanis. I was really surprised that the ppl who I thought were my own countrymen - did not help, but ppl who I thought are our enemies, were very eager to help me!!! :)

So, be prepared to struggle here and I can assure you it wont be smooth. At many times, you will feel like going back, but its the perseverance that will hold you here. Its the starting struggle here, which is very frustrating. Once you settle, then you will find things will become OK. So, pls have patience in the starting months.
Hi Vineet,
Thanks for sharing this. My Friend, I believe this is the bitter truth, be it Canada, UK, US there is a bit of racism everywhere. I am staying in Malaysia for last 5 years, even Malaysia got 20% Indian, I can see a fair amount of racism here as well. All these come from a set of people who thinks they are superior, but the fact are these guys are shit. I believe we face it in Idia as well, Mumbai guys hate delhi guys , south hate north. So continue to work for you and your family. Acceptance comes with time.

Regards,
Vineet

hrsharma

Mar 29, 2014
dipanchokshi said:
Hello Himanshuji
I suggest very strong heart and mind. If you have attended CIIP session then you ll feel all that things here. I still didnt have any cell# and I am staying at my friend's place so cant share that no. But once i have I ll share my no. in PMB with everyone. I really feel that atleast forum members should meet each other as moral support. Strongly feel this yaar. Pata nahi kab ismese niklenge hum.
God bless you everyone.

Regards
sure Dipan bhai we will meet ther....

First thing I wanna ask you...can we book our flight to Winnipeg next day after reaching ONTARIO and completing our PR formalities.

Second thing how much time official took to complete your PR formalities....

Third which airline you choose.....

himanshu

hrsharma

Mar 29, 2014
Dear IPS , VINEEET

Guys I am agree with you completely....but this is our decision to see ourself in Canada...and we should not regret on our decision though we have to make it correct....

And truly everyone knew about the hard & fast life in Canada before going there....and it is difficult & frustrating to live hard and fast life in Canada in 1st year and then you guys will see the change in your life, your views will be totally change..... do not see short term benefits see long term benefits for you and your family and next generation.....

All frustration is because we all were in comfort zones in our home counrty INDAIN ...and now we are out of that...

SO , Guys please make your self harder and committed for you and your family for 1 year .......

BEST OF LUCK , GOD BLESS YOU

Himanshu

MR. SIDHU

Jan 30, 2014
LAND OF FIVE RIVERS
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/02/2012
AOR Received.
23/06/2013
File Transfer...
18/01/2014 to NDVO & 03/03/2014 to COLOMBO
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Friends,

As i have shared details earlier also -

RPRF - 28th March 2014.
Medical - 31st March 2014 (ecas updated "Medical Results have been received"
Additional Documents ($10,000 proof, Passport Copy & Birth certificates) were delivered to Colombo VO on 8th April 2014.

I wrote an e-mail to them asking for conformation of receiving the documents but they have not replied :(. And since then, i have not received any update. :(

What to expect from these people yaar?

Thanks & Regards,
SIDHU

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vineethere said:

Yes Vineetbhai. I agree. My all friends 1st year will be real tough but gradually everything will be settled. By grace of god I got very good Gujarati friends in IT field and they are helping me in all ways. Hope this will work soon for me and my wife. Even first week i felt lets go back but I cant as we put lot of efforts to come down here and without doing anything I cant go. We have to be rock steady against all problems.

My friends put all efforts and when you feel that there wont be anything now again try one more time and you ll get it.
Dont worry new commers everything will be fine. Just come down and share your contact no. in PMB we all try to help each other.

All the best.

Regards

xman123

Jan 21, 2014
Hi everyone,

Wanted to know how much time it takes to complete the customs and immigration procedure at Toronto. We need to catch a connecting flight to Winnipeg, so what is the time gap we need to give for customs and immigration clearance. All the airlines offer give about 2 hours stop over at Toronto, is this time sufficient for customs and immigration clearance. If not what is the solution.

SP88

Oct 17, 2011
any one with experience with vfs chandigarh
does the passports get sent to delhi or chandigarh visa office, if u use vfs chandigarh
considering chandigarh does not process immigration cases

please advise
which vfs to use if pp need to be sent to delhi

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
When we will passports if we submit thro VFS?

gillmoga

Nov 10, 2013
Bai ji sada tan vfs ne v after decision made jaldi nahi lia k ditta.hor sare cvo de ik hafte'ch vapis krte.ajj pure 10days ho gye bheje nu.sai sukh rkhe ......

MR. SIDHU

Jan 30, 2014
LAND OF FIVE RIVERS
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/02/2012
AOR Received.
23/06/2013
File Transfer...
18/01/2014 to NDVO & 03/03/2014 to COLOMBO
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
gillmoga said:
Bai ji sada tan vfs ne v after decision made jaldi nahi lia k ditta.hor sare cvo de ik hafte'ch vapis krte.ajj pure 10days ho gye bheje nu.sai sukh rkhe ......

bai ur number is off. i tried calling you.

hrsharma

Mar 29, 2014
dipanchokshi said:
Any news of Jayswaminarayan?
Bhai kidher ho?
Jay bhai where u have vanished.....bhai ji kya status hai....

GAT bha ji....what is update from ur side....

DIpan bhai Please chk ur PM

Himanshu

MR. SIDHU

Jan 30, 2014
LAND OF FIVE RIVERS
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/02/2012