+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP Applicants for onlyNew Delhi Visa Office (2012-2013)

gurminder

May 11, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvG0iy7l9DMbdEdialdxdFR3TS1XT0liVFljY21PTkE#gid=0">New Delhi PNP 2012-13</a>
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012
Doc's Request.
08-10-2012(Sponsor passport & proof of funds submitted)
Nomination.....
LOA Received Dtd 24-10-12
AOR Received.
Ist AOR CIC-NS 05-MAR-2013, IInd AOR from NDVO 27-Jun-2013 [<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dG42Q3FwdXZBbjdhU21wdHMyM3IwVlE#gid=0">JAN 2013 CIC-NS</a>]
IELTS Request
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArY_aHkJjmL_dFdOLXhST2VOYkwtNUgxczR2eFRVd0E">MPNP 2012</a>
File Transfer...
To NDVO 27-Jun-2013, To Colombo 26-Nov-2013
dipanchokshi said:
Congratulation Gurminder ji and those who got DM.
Thanks Dipan ,chirag, and all others members, for wishes.....Its also DM today...............

Gurminder

gurminder

May 11, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvG0iy7l9DMbdEdialdxdFR3TS1XT0liVFljY21PTkE#gid=0">New Delhi PNP 2012-13</a>
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Ist AOR CIC-NS 05-MAR-2013, IInd AOR from NDVO 27-Jun-2013 [<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dG42Q3FwdXZBbjdhU21wdHMyM3IwVlE#gid=0">JAN 2013 CIC-NS</a>]
IELTS Request
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArY_aHkJjmL_dFdOLXhST2VOYkwtNUgxczR2eFRVd0E">MPNP 2012</a>
File Transfer...
gurhehar said:
Sidhuji, i think u should keep patience.infact, as per cvo ways of working, mostly everyone got medicals email from cvo nearly ''about 60 days'' of their case transfer. so you getting irritable is being irrational sir. please dont keep waiting everyday.you have have not even crossed a month. Its a request please keep ur language soft in this forum.Seniors of cvo please guide sidhuji in this wait.
I m also agreed with gurhehar.............Actually Sidhu bai ji there are some ladies in the this forum so brother please be gentle....... All the very best for ur file ahead.......

Thanks
Gurminder

POKIRI

Apr 16, 2013
The timeline of our case

We have received file no. in March 2005
We got proposal for Ontario PNP Programme in March 2012
Submitted file with all new documents including latest IELTS score in May 2012
Nominated for Ontario PNP Programme in January 2013
Submitted all documents again with processing fee in March 2013
1st AOR received in June 2013
2nd AOR received in July 2013 from NDVO
They started processing from November 2013
Received medical, PPR, RPRF, Transcript and experience certificate of PA and spouse request in November 2013
Medical done 7th December 2013
All these documents submitted on 1st January 2014
Decision Made 18th March 2014
Passport returned 26th March 2014
Visa Expiry December 2014

AP73

Oct 15, 2013
POKIRI said:
The timeline of our case

We have received file no. in March 2005
We got proposal for Ontario PNP Programme in March 2012
Submitted file with all new documents including latest IELTS score in May 2012
Nominated for Ontario PNP Programme in January 2013
Submitted all documents again with processing fee in March 2013
1st AOR received in June 2013
2nd AOR received in July 2013 from NDVO
They started processing from November 2013
Received medical, PPR, RPRF, Transcript and experience certificate of PA and spouse request in November 2013
Medical done 7th December 2013
All these documents submitted on 1st January 2014
Decision Made 18th March 2014
Passport returned 26th March 2014
Visa Expiry December 2014
Hello POKIRI. What is your visa date ???

R

ramuaushetty

Hi ,

After long wait medical request and rprf fees my file got transferred to colombo from NDVO.
I don't know when it got transferred as i didn't get any email regarding this.
now the confusion the colombo wants all my experience and educational documents and fill new imm5669 section a form to be filled which is fine.
The only confusion they asking IELTS score which was not required for my PNP application i come under skilled worker category. so how to approach this. Any information regarding dealing with this and colombo office shall be greatly appreciated. The email which i got is as follows.

Dear RAMU AUSHETTY,

This refers to your application for admission to Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

* Please pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for yourself.
Alternatively you may pay your RPRF online. Instructions on how to pay your fees can be found at: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en. Once you have completed your online payment, please retain a copy of the receipt and forward the confirmation of payment to the following e-mail address: Colombo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca. The e-mail to our office must include the following information:

• Subject line: Payment for [insert your immigration file number]
• Body: Given/family names and date of birth of the principal applicant."

This must be received at this office by : 04/27/2014

 Please complete a new page 2 of IMM5669 schedule A form. Please note, question 8 (personal history) has to be completed since your 18th birthday to date without leaving any gaps. This must be received at this office by : 04/27/2014

 Please provide evidence of employment (start and end dates, employer information , main duties) for all employment held in last ten years for yourself This must be received at this office by:04/27/2014

 Please provide copies of post-secondary degrees/diplomas for yourself. This must be received at this office by: 04/27/2014

 Please provide proof of funds equivalent to C$ 10,000 for establishment. This must be received at this office by 04/27/2014

 Please provide a copy of your original birth certificate with official English translation. This must be received at this office by 04/27/2014

 Please provide a copy of IELTS/CELPIP results. This must be received at this office by : 04/27/2014

(Please note date format is MM/DD/YYYY)

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below.

PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

Please refer to our website mentioned below for your reference :
www.cic.gc.ca
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/sri_lanka/visas/forms-formulaires.aspx?view=d

Sincerely,

Immigration Section (TMD)

Immigration Section – Service de i’Immigration
33A Fifth Lane, Kollupitiya, Colombo 03, Sri Lanka
www.srilanka.gc.ca

Colombo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

gurminder

May 11, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
ramuaushetty said:
Hi ,

After long wait medical request and rprf fees my file got transferred to colombo from NDVO.
I don't know when it got transferred as i didn't get any email regarding this.
now the confusion the colombo wants all my experience and educational documents and fill new imm5669 section a form to be filled which is fine.
The only confusion they asking IELTS score which was not required for my PNP application i come under skilled worker category. so how to approach this. Any information regarding dealing with this and colombo office shall be greatly appreciated. The email which i got is as follows.

Dear RAMU AUSHETTY,

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Alternatively you may pay your RPRF online. Instructions on how to pay your fees can be found at: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en. Once you have completed your online payment, please retain a copy of the receipt and forward the confirmation of payment to the following e-mail address: Colombo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca. The e-mail to our office must include the following information:

This must be received at this office by : 04/27/2014

 Please complete a new page 2 of IMM5669 schedule A form. Please note, question 8 (personal history) has to be completed since your 18th birthday to date without leaving any gaps. This must be received at this office by : 04/27/2014

 Please provide evidence of employment (start and end dates, employer information , main duties) for all employment held in last ten years for yourself This must be received at this office by:04/27/2014

 Please provide copies of post-secondary degrees/diplomas for yourself. This must be received at this office by: 04/27/2014

 Please provide proof of funds equivalent to C$ 10,000 for establishment. This must be received at this office by 04/27/2014

 Please provide a copy of your original birth certificate with official English translation. This must be received at this office by 04/27/2014

 Please provide a copy of IELTS/CELPIP results. This must be received at this office by : 04/27/2014

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below.

www.cic.gc.ca
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/sri_lanka/visas/forms-formulaires.aspx?view=d

Sincerely,

Immigration Section – Service de i'Immigration
www.srilanka.gc.ca

Colombo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
U must have to appear in IELTS Exam and send as soon as possible.........
I have also not required during pnp case because of i also come under skilled worker category....but here u must have to send........

WinniSingh

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
25 Jan 2014
Med's Done....
30 Jan 2014
Passport Req..
25 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 Mar 2014
LANDED..........
5 May 2014
gurminder said:
I have also not required during pnp case because of i also come under skilled worker category....but here u must have to send........
Even i am under MPNP skilled and had to appear for IELTS as it was asked for by the province before providing LOA.

Please can you clarify why it is not required.

Thanks,
W. Singh

MR. SIDHU

Jan 30, 2014
LAND OF FIVE RIVERS
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/02/2012
AOR Received.
23/06/2013
File Transfer...
18/01/2014 to NDVO & 03/03/2014 to COLOMBO
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Friends,

Please help !! What should be my course of action now???

Alternatively you may pay your RPRF online. Instructions on how to pay your fees can be found at: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en. Once you have completed your online payment, please retain a copy of the receipt and forward the confirmation of payment to the following e-mail address: Colombo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca. The e-mail to our office must include the following information:

This must be received at this office by : 04/28/2014

 Please provide proof of funds equivalent to C$ 10,000 for establishment. This must be received at this office by : 04/28/2014

 Please provide a clear copy of your passport. This must be received at this office by : 04/28/2014

 Please provide a copy of your birth certificate with official English translation. This must be received at this office by : 04/28/2014

www.cic.gc.ca

Sincerely,

Immigration Section – Service de i’Immigration
www.srilanka.gc.ca

I had already provided them following -
1. Bank statement with $10,000 in deposits.
2. My matriculation certificate (or 10th pass certificate) as proof of date of birth. I do not have a birth certificate.

Kindly help me on this matter. I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks & Regards,
SIDHU

R

ramuaushetty

gurminder said:
all dates are full for IELTS in calgary where iam residing... if i have to takecelpip which one i should take like academic or general?

upkar singh

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2013
winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
july 2017
Doc's Request.
aug 2017
AOR Received.
aug 2017 From CIC, oct From NDVO
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
oct 2017
Med's Request
aug 2017
Med's Done....
aug 2017
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...
june 14 2018
LANDED..........
20 july 2018
MR. SIDHU said:
Hi Friends,

Please help !! What should be my course of action now???

i

Alternatively you may pay your RPRF online. Instructions on how to pay your fees can be found at: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en. Once you have completed your online payment, please retain a copy of the receipt and forward the confirmation of payment to the following e-mail address: Colombo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca. The e-mail to our office must include the following information:

This must be received at this office by : 04/28/2014

 Please provide proof of funds equivalent to C$ 10,000 for establishment. This must be received at this office by : 04/28/2014

 Please provide a clear copy of your passport. This must be received at this office by : 04/28/2014

 Please provide a copy of your birth certificate with official English translation. This must be received at this office by : 04/28/2014

www.cic.gc.ca

Sincerely,

Immigration Section – Service de i'Immigration
www.srilanka.gc.ca

I had already provided them following -
1. Bank statement with $10,000 in deposits.
2. My matriculation certificate (or 10th pass certificate) as proof of date of birth. I do not have a birth certificate.

Thanks & Regards,
SIDHU
bro eh aj mail ayi ha tuhanu. bro provide it dont waste time

upkar singh

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2013
winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
july 2017
Doc's Request.
aug 2017
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
oct 2017
Med's Request
aug 2017
Med's Done....
aug 2017
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...
june 14 2018
LANDED..........
20 july 2018
ramuaushetty said:
all dates are full for IELTS in calgary where iam residing... if i have to takecelpip which one i should take like academic or general?
genral in pr case

gurminder

May 11, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
MR. SIDHU said:
Hi Friends,

I

Thanks & Regards,
SIDHU

Hanji Sidhu bai,

1 Pay RPRF online.....
2 Send fresh updated 6 months statements from bank along with bank certificate......
3 Notarsed Passport copy of first and last page.......
4 if u dont have any birth certificate........apply for NAC certificate from ur District/municipal corporation where u were born.............NAC means Non availability certificate......they ll issue a certificate that ur record is not there in registers.............send NAC notarised copy to CVO along with ur 10 th certificate and u may also send affidavit from ur parents too.........

hope this helps

upkar singh

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2013
winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
july 2017
Doc's Request.
aug 2017
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
oct 2017
Med's Request
aug 2017
Med's Done....
aug 2017
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...
june 14 2018
LANDED..........
20 july 2018
gurminder said:
Hanji Sidhu bai,

1 Pay RPRF online.....
2 Send fresh updated 6 months statements from bank along with bank certificate......
3 Notarsed Passport copy of first and last page.......
4 if u dont have any birth certificate........apply for NAC certificate from ur District/municipal corporation where u were born.............NAC means Non availability certificate......they ll issue a certificate that ur record is not there in registers.............send NAC notarised copy to CVO along with ur 10 th certificate and u may also send affidavit from ur parents too.........

hope this helps
bro RPRF is prcessing fees or what