+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP Applicants for onlyNew Delhi Visa Office (2012-2013)

mountain55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
raman1 said:
Mountain 55,

Please send your time line in forum.
Hi All
Timelines:

CIC : 27th Mar
Delhi AOR: 27Jun
CVO: 5Dec
Medical/Add proof of funds/employement/RPRF: 11Feb
Medical done: will do on 21Feb in delhi (will go from Jaipur)

Regards

gurhehar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
mountain55 said:
Hello Karambir/Chiragpatel

first of all congrats to Karambir whose timelines were same as mine till June, then he moved ahead :) , i also recieved mail to submit RPRF with sentence "Pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse, only to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi and provide a copy only of the payment receipt to the High Commission of Canada in Colombo."

my question is it say s for you and spouse so am i not supposed to submit $490 for my 4 year old son, anyone with kids please share information.

Chiragpatel: just to add we would be going to brandon too.

regards
Congrats mountaindew,
In my mail from cvo to pay rprf, they didn`t write any such sentence to pay it to ndvo, on the contrary they mentioned ..you can pay rprf online and gave me the link..
I cant understand why they r giving different instruction when we all r through cvo??
Seniors please share ur opinions.

roxxane

Star Member
Oct 14, 2012
gurhehar said:
Congrats Karambir and rowdyjat for getting their maple leaves and also to others who got updates from ndvo, cvo.
CONGRATS KB and Rowdy on receiving the maple leaf...Good luck to rest of the team ahead on next steps!

Friends,

With god's grace, We too got Maple leaf and received our passports yesterday...Thank you god for ending my super duper FSW backlog clearance long wait more than 2555 days... Immense thanks to God!!!!!!!

A big thank you to all the forum members for your support...

Punjabi:: It's your turn now as i noticed you are the only one flying to BC in this group with me... Get ready and Good luck..

Cheers, AB to Party and stamping yo hi chaleee gi......Good luck to all ahead!

Roxxane

MR. SIDHU

Jan 30, 2014
LAND OF FIVE RIVERS
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/02/2012
AOR Received.
23/06/2013
File Transfer...
18/01/2014 to NDVO & 03/03/2014 to COLOMBO
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Congratulations Karambir !!
;D ;D

punjabi

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roxxane said:
CONGRATS KB and Rowdy on receiving the maple leaf...Good luck to rest of the team ahead on next steps!

Friends,

With god's grace, We too got Maple leaf and received our passports yesterday...Thank you god for ending my super duper FSW backlog clearance long wait more than 2555 days... Immense thanks to God!!!!!!!

Punjabi:: It's your turn now as i noticed you are the only one flying to BC in this group with me... Get ready and Good luck..

Roxxane

waheguru sarbhat da bhala kare...................... cheers......will fly together to BC... [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Beautiful British Columbia[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]...

rowdy_jatt

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
roxxane said:

Friends,

Roxxane
Many congratulations Roxxane... Pls let me know when you got decision made status on ecas?

Ricky

roxxane

Star Member
Oct 14, 2012
rowdy_jatt said:
Many congratulations Roxxane... Pls let me know when you got decision made status on ecas?

Ricky
Hi Rowdy, I got DM on 14th morning in ecas and as i opted vfs services, I got courier yesterday...

Roxxane

WinniSingh

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
25 Jan 2014
Med's Done....
30 Jan 2014
Passport Req..
25 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 Mar 2014
LANDED..........
5 May 2014
roxxane said:

Friends,

Roxxane
Many congrats Roxanne :)

Cheers,
W. Singh

hsharma9

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
roxxane said:

Friends,

Roxxane
congrats roxxane ji...

gud luck for your future....

Himanshu

Laxmi74

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
karambir singh said:
Dear all

Got passports back with visa ..

Great canadian wall is cracked .

Thank you god . :)

Thanks to all forum members for their extended upport and guidance during tough waiting times.

Got visa exactly in one year (365 days). :)

Wish you all the very best and successful life and future ahead .

Regards
KB
Wow ! Comgrats KB .

sjramu

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/25/2012
Nomination.....
02/25/2013
AOR Received.
1st AOR - 06/19/2013, 2nd AOR - 07/17/2013
Congrats roxxane!!!

roxxane said:

Friends,

Roxxane