+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP Applicants for onlyNew Delhi Visa Office (2012-2013)

sjramu

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/25/2012
Nomination.....
02/25/2013
AOR Received.
1st AOR - 06/19/2013, 2nd AOR - 07/17/2013
After seeing so many DM and PP return today I feel like left alone in this forum...

ohhh God pls help us with some updates...

@deepsukh, winnipeg13 - any update from ur end?

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Friends
Please let us know what to put in shopping list. I got valuable suggestion from raman1. It was awesome. I appreciate if anyone share detail list :) . You know it saves time of our house members.

Regards

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pariskumar said:
dipan my destination is winnipeg

and share raman1's suggestions here so that we can also take the advantage

regards
I have updated data. Well he has given the below list like

1. Pain killer, Antibiotic for initial days.
2. Spices (India Masala :))
3. Driving license history of each if they are driving.
4. International license (It can be done from India in INR 1000/- to INR 2000/-. Yet I need inquire about this. )
5. Don't buy any clothes from India as they will not go easy in washing machine.
6. Buy Pressure cooker, Mixer as they are too pricey there.
7. Buy all kitchen utensil from Winnipeg/Canada only.

This is what I have from him. Senior guys pls share your views.

Regards

JPS Briar

Nov 30, 2013
Hello fellow forum members.........hwz every one doing......appreciate ur previous valuable nd timely responses.
And congrats to those who got their visa's stamped......God bless u guys.

Members I have question for you ?

As my file was transferred to CVO from NDVO on 26th Nov, 2013(As i got email from cvo stating the same at that time).....and cvo requested me documents in November,2013 and the same I have already forwarded them. Then thru email medical was issued to me from them and I got it done on 4th december, 2013....and the same reflected in my e-status on 10th Dec, 2013............now frnds its been 8 th of February, 2014 ......its been almost 2 months that my medical has been received by them .........I am wondering why mine Passport Request is not coming , and can any one guide me as hw long it takes for ppr after medicals has been done for applicants whos files are transferred to cvo from ndvo.

Fellow members I really look forward for ur early responses........and plz cvo applicants ur replies are utmost important....nd plz have the liberty to msg me in my inbox here at this forum so we can exchange the phone no's ....nd can discuss....Thanks u all

J.P.S BRIAR
Faridkot,Punjab

kpdes

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
IELTS Request
7.5 bands
File Transfer...
31-08-2013
Med's Request
20-01-2014
Med's Done....
25-01-2014
Passport Req..
20-01-2014
LANDED..........
20-05-2014...:-)
Interesting info for aspiring migrants...Ten ways Ottawa is changing how to become a Canadian citizen - The Globe and Mail - http://m.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ten-ways-ottawa-is-changing-how-to-become-a-canadian-citizen/article16724611/?service=mobile

Bindu786

Oct 26, 2013
PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI TO COLOMBO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 12
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
APRIL
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
DEL-25 JUN13 COL 26 NOV 13
Med's Request
20 JAN 2014
Med's Done....
24 JAN 2014
Interview........
NOT YET
Passport Req..
WAITING
JPS Briar said:
Hello fellow forum members.........hwz every one doing......appreciate ur previous valuable nd timely responses.
And congrats to those who got their visa's stamped......God bless u guys.

Members I have question for you ?

As my file was transferred to CVO from NDVO on 26th Nov, 2013(As i got email from cvo stating the same at that time).....and cvo requested me documents in November,2013 and the same I have already forwarded them. Then thru email medical was issued to me from them and I got it done on 4th december, 2013....and the same reflected in my e-status on 10th Dec, 2013............now frnds its been 8 th of February, 2014 ......its been almost 2 months that my medical has been received by them .........I am wondering why mine Passport Request is not coming , and can any one guide me as hw long it takes for ppr after medicals has been done for applicants whos files are transferred to cvo from ndvo.

Fellow members I really look forward for ur early responses........and plz cvo applicants ur replies are utmost important....nd plz have the liberty to msg me in my inbox here at this forum so we can exchange the phone no's ....nd can discuss....Thanks u all

J.P.S BRIAR
Faridkot,Punjab
jps what ur ecas say
in process

check ur personal message box

Satnam shri waheguru

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kpdes said:
Interesting info for aspiring migrants...Ten ways Ottawa is changing how to become a Canadian citizen - The Globe and Mail - http://m.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ten-ways-ottawa-is-changing-how-to-become-a-canadian-citizen/article16724611/?service=mobile
Guys read above new rules. Now you need to stay for 4 years (instead of 3) to get citizenship. :(

Bindu786

Oct 26, 2013
PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI TO COLOMBO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 12
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
APRIL
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
DEL-25 JUN13 COL 26 NOV 13
Med's Request
20 JAN 2014
Med's Done....
24 JAN 2014
Interview........
NOT YET
Passport Req..
WAITING
JPS Briar said:
yes bindu ......it states....in process......can give more info on that bro...

JPS BRIAR
check ur pm