+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP Applicants for onlyNew Delhi Visa Office (2012-2013)

hsharma9

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
pariskumar said:
thanks himanshu ji, bec there is a trend in our company to give 2 months prior notice, this is the main reason to ask that questions from you brothers..

thanks vineet /himanshu and all fellow members for your support...

regards
Dear I now the trend but if you giving them notice period of 15 days or 30 days....they will just deduct the basic salary from your F&F.....and I would suggest you first receive you PP with the magical MAPLE STICKER then give Notice period to your company.......

above all who care about the notice period.......I will resign with immediate effect man ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

himanshu

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
Dear all - by grace of God, I received the magic stickers today for me and family.....!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Cant tell you how happy I am ... I couldnt control and cried a lot......

Thanks to all of your wishes.....

Got Visas and 8 copies of COPRs for each of us - me, wife and 2 kids. Visa valid till 18-Dec-2014 and its a Single entry Visa.

I really wish to God that all of the members here see the same day and experience this moment very soon... .

Thank you all!!!

punjabi

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vineethere said:
Dear all - by grace of God, I received the magic stickers today for me and family.....!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Got Visas and 8 copies of COPRs for each of us - me, wife and 2 kids. Visa valid till 18-Dec-2014 and its a Single entry Visa.

I really wish to God that all of the members here see the same day and experience this moment very soon... .

Thank you all!!!
Congrats .......

ips

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
vineethere said:

Thank you all!!!
congrats buddy very happy for u

hsharma9

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
vineethere said:

Thank you all!!!

vineet bhai .....maja aa gaya......

we can understand your emotions ....any one can who has waited this long for magical sticker can control his emotions......

wishing you a very very very very very happy life in Canada with your family........good luck.....please give my wishes to your family

If am not wrong Winnipeg is you destination.....? when are you planning to leave India.....?

please do share your landing experience with us if we will not land on same day ;) .

Himanshu

Jayswaminarayan

Star Member
Apr 7, 2013
Gujarat, Anand
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 June 2012
Nomination.....
23 April 2013
IELTS Request
Sub. with App
Med's Request
25 Nov 2013
Med's Done....
3 Dec 2013
Interview........
25 June 2014
Passport Req..
26 Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
4 July 2014
LANDED..........
23 July 2014
Many Congratulations dear Vineetbhai...

Pack your bags and confirm your air tickets ...

have a happy journey. ..

wishes,
Nayan

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
Thank you everyone.... My destination is Toronto, more specifically Mississauga. Need to book tickets today...tentative travel coming Sunday/Monday.

gurhehar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
vineethere said:

Thank you all!!!

Congrats Vineet!!
You are very lucky bro, u finally got that maple sticker.Tirupathi God has really done miracles for u.Some guys like us have not even got MRs, though our files reached CIO before yours, in march 13.Pray for us also.congrats once again.

hsharma9

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
vineethere said:
Thank you everyone.... My destination is Toronto, more specifically Mississauga. Need to book tickets today...tentative travel coming Sunday/Monday.
kya baat kya baat kya baat.......

bets of luck bhai again...