+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP Applicants for onlyNew Delhi Visa Office (2012-2013)

Bindu786

Oct 26, 2013
PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI TO COLOMBO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 12
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
APRIL
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
DEL-25 JUN13 COL 26 NOV 13
Med's Request
20 JAN 2014
Med's Done....
24 JAN 2014
Interview........
NOT YET
Passport Req..
WAITING
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)Congrats SIM123 and Rashpal FOR ACHIEVING MILESTONE IN UR LIFE

GOD BLESS EVERY MEMBER OF THIS FORUM WITH MAPLE LEAF

SATNAM SHRI WAHEGURU

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Folks
I wanted to know something. Well if person stays outside India for 1 year in Indonesia then does he need PCC from Indonesia?
If yes then how can he get so?

Regards

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dipanchokshi said:
Hey Folks
I wanted to know something. Well if person stays outside India for 1 year in Indonesia then does he need PCC from Indonesia?

Regards
@Vineet, pls let me know your comments regarding PCC from Indonesia. I read that you visited many country so wanted to know.
Thanks mate.

vgul

Jun 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dipanchokshi said:
Hey Folks

Regards
Dear Dipan,

PCC is required from any country if stay is more than 6 months. The best way to get a PCC through the the High Commission of that country. i.e. High Commission of Indonesia in India. Since i was also away from India for more than 6 months, i got it the same way. Please visit the website of high Commision of Indonesia in India.

Regards

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vgul said:
Dear Dipan,

PCC is required from any country if stay is more than 6 months. The best way to get a PCC through the the High Commission of that country. i.e. High Commission of Indonesia in India. Since i was also away from India for more than 6 months, i got it the same way. Please visit the website of high Commision of Indonesia in India.

Regards
Highly appreciated your response.
Thanks mate.

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vgul said:
Dear Dipan,

Visit this link http://www.indianembassyjakarta.com/index.php/other-services you will get all the details about getting a PCC from Indonesia embassy.

Regards
+1 for you my dear friend. Thanks :D

xman123

Jan 21, 2014
karambir singh said:
Dear all ;

With the grace of god and heartiest support of all forum members ,off line friends and family members I got MR today for me , my wife and for my son.

Feeling good and sigh of relief.. :)

I do not get any additional document and RPRF request till now . I have submitted all the employment and education documents along with my application to NS. I have also paid RPRF in advance online along with PF on submission of file to NS.

All the best to all of you and pray everybody online and offline shall get their visas very very soon.

This forum shall ROCK always !!

Regards
KB
Hearty Congrats KB ji...enjoy the moment and stay fit...which is your place of destination??

vgul

Jun 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vgul said:
Dear Dipan,

Regards
Dear,

Sorry brother, this is the correct URL http://www.kemlu.go.id/newdelhi/Pages/default.aspx.

Regards

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gur mann said:
good news friends
ecas decision made
how many days we have to wait for landing paper
Generally it will take 4 days maximum. Pls share your complete timeline. when did you submit your pp?

longwait10

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
Congrats Gurmann, which province had you applied for? can't find Gurmann's data in spreadsheet.
gur mann said:
good news friends
ecas decision made
how many days we have to wait for landing paper

gsh

Dec 18, 2012
hi seniors
m ecas shows "We started processing your file on nov 14 2013" but still no updates from visa office....is everything ok or i have to send mail to visa office regarding this??