+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP Applicants for onlyNew Delhi Visa Office (2012-2013)

SP88

Oct 17, 2011
RKNBI said:
Many thanks for the reply gks. I live in africa had done my medicals in london and the Dmp sent it to london chc since they have been instructed to send it london chc. They will forward it colombo from their. I am also equally concerned regarding travelling to delhi for passport submission. The recent ppt request to one of the forum members meet123 asking him to submit thru Vfs . Which gives gut feeling to me is that it will be processed faster. What do you think?
Thanks
Reg
Rknbi
Vfs does give general timeframe for return of passports.
It is as good as personal submission and collection of passports.
VFS does save time of postage as it is quick as courier, otherwise the passports are returned by registered post. But this vfs thing is entirely new for PR visa....... so lets wait till meet123 is able to share more infromation and how he goes about it and will then be able to guide others.

SP88

Oct 17, 2011
@applyvisa did yourself also got to submit the passports through vfs.

Can yourself share some information on this please.

Ta

gks_2012

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
RKNBI said:
Many thanks for the reply gks. I live in africa had done my medicals in london and the Dmp sent it to london chc since they have been instructed to send it london chc. They will forward it colombo from their. I am also equally concerned regarding travelling to delhi for passport submission. The recent ppt request to one of the forum members meet123 asking him to submit thru Vfs . Which gives gut feeling to me is that it will be processed faster. What do you think?
Thanks
Reg
Rknbi
RKNBI,

What was the visa office to which you applied at first? I guess the passport request would be done from the office where you initially submitted the application. But if our fate is bad then it might end up in delhi :) so we have to just pray to god.

Is meet123 applied from delhi or from within canada. meet123, can you please reply us.

Good Luck
GKS_2012

RKNBI

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi gks,
When i received my nomination from pnp it was mentioned that my papers will be processed at ndvo. I had applied as fsw pilot backlog reduction.
Thx

chiragpatel144

Dec 10, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO-COLOMBO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/5/2012
Nomination.....
29/12/2012
AOR Received.
26/2/2013
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25/6/2013 then colombo 19/11/2013
Med's Request
5/2/2014
Med's Done....
6/2/2014
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
14/3/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/3/2014
LANDED..........
11/4/2014
just want to share with you time line of my cousin brother last year 2012. Ndvo was too fast and now after a year it is too slow
he was mpnp applicant family support stream
his first aor was on 19/6/12
second aor from ndvo on 6/7/12
medical on 16/8/12
And on 23/9/12 he received his passport back at home with magic sticker.

meet123

Jan 19, 2013
details contain in ppr mail for pp submit to ndvo.

"
Sending your passports to the visa office in New Delhi, India:

Applicants within India and Nepal submitting passports to a Canadian visa office in India are encouraged to use the services of VFS visa application centres to expedite submission. To submit your passport along with any accompanying documents, please contact the VFS branch nearest to you: http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/

Applicants outside India or Nepal should refer to the website of the High Commission of Canada in India for information on how to submit their passports: www.india.gc.ca "

gosmanu321

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-2-2013
AOR Received.
26-3-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Passport Req..
12-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2014
LANDED..........
31-4-2014
Agree with chiragpatel here....absolutely right...saw that happening last year

Meanwhile any Feb applicants got second aor?

SP88

Oct 17, 2011
meet123 said:
details contain in ppr mail for pp submit to ndvo.

"
Sending your passports to the visa office in New Delhi, India:

Applicants within India and Nepal submitting passports to a Canadian visa office in India are encouraged to use the services of VFS visa application centres to expedite submission. To submit your passport along with any accompanying documents, please contact the VFS branch nearest to you: http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/

Applicants outside India or Nepal should refer to the website of the High Commission of Canada in India for information on how to submit their passports: www.india.gc.ca "
Thank you for sharing the info regarding vfs submission. There is still no information on permanent resident applicants submitting passports for stamping on the wesite. So I think vfs needs to be contacted to clarify if they are accepting it or Colombo. Although it says to "expidite submission" it will be good if it is correct.

I went through this site but no such info..... anyone else finds something that I missed please share. "Applicants outside India or Nepal should refer to the website of the High Commission of Canada in India for information on how to submit their passports: www.india.gc.ca "

SP88

Oct 17, 2011
RKNBI said:
[.......] I am also equally concerned regarding travelling to delhi for passport submission. The recent ppt request to one of the forum members meet123 asking him to submit thru Vfs . Which gives gut feeling to me is that it will be processed faster. What do you think?
Thanks
Reg
Rknbi
Delhi takes 2-3 months to return passports.... however there have been some cases where the applicant had to travel all the way to India to submit and collect the passports that were stampted in 2-3 weeks. But this is uncharted territory and nothing is certain.

There is nothing on the vfs site to suggest they will accept PR applicants passport.... so more research/ clarification needs to be done on it. You may be correct to suggest that it may expidite processing as is suggested by info shared by meet123. As all the work has already been done by Colombo may be they introduced this new vfs thing as all that needs to be done is stamp the passports.

RKNBI

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are right sp88 . This probably to process sine colombo has done the process and made decision. Lets keep our fingera crossed and wait to hear from those who got their ppt requests.
Thx
Reg
Rknbi

buttar-boy

Aug 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
17-03-2013
Med's Done....
02-04-2013 ecas 'med rcvd'
Passport Req..
17-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2013 by god's grace
LANDED..........
sooon
frnd, my RPRF DD was in IND. Rs. nd in favour "Receiver general for canada" payable at new delhi.. but now i read somewhere if dd is in ind rs. then address should be "canadian high commission".. is it ok ?

RKNBI

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No worry either is fine i sent to receiver genl canada it was encashed

buttar-boy

Aug 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
17-03-2013
Med's Done....
02-04-2013 ecas 'med rcvd'
Passport Req..
17-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2013 by god's grace
LANDED..........
sooon
RKNBI said:
No worry either is fine i sent to receiver genl canada it was encashed
thanx RKNBI
i send my pp to ndvo on 24 april 2013...till now no news.. ecas showing in process nd med results received.. so frnds any guess about retunr..?

RKNBI

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi how did you sent it by courier or through vfs?