+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP Applicants for onlyNew Delhi Visa Office (2012-2013)

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sjramu said:
Hello dipan, pls update tracking sheet as
medical done on 18.02.2014
submitted pp thru vfs, chennai today i.e., 24.02.2014

Thanks.
Updated. God speed in your process.

Feb 24, 2014
hsharma9 said:
Dear

please go to the link and provide ur case info.. accordingly...

himanshu

Hi himanshu,
I am trying to update my details in the above spreedsheet but cannot do so. Pls help. I Am not sure if I am referring to the right sheet ?

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thatsmeshraddha said:
hsharma9 said:
Dear

please go to the link and provide ur case info.. accordingly...

himanshu

Hi himanshu,
I am trying to update my details in the above spreedsheet but cannot do so. Pls help. I Am not sure if I am referring to the right sheet ?
Hi thatsmeshraddha
Send me detail here and I will insert.

Feb 24, 2014
Hello Dipan,
Pls find the details below.

Forum Name : thatsmeshraddha
Category : MPNP
Visa office: New Delhi
Medical/ passport/ rprf/ request : 31st jan 2014
Passport submitted : 18th feb 2014

Gat

Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
First week of February 2012
Doc's Request.
No Additional docs Requested But I Submitted Thrice
Nomination.....
LOA Second week of February 2013
AOR Received.
AOR from CIO Third week of june 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted along with MPNP Application
File Transfer...
3rd week of july 2013
Med's Request
Soon with God Grace
Med's Done....
Soon with God Grace
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Soon with God Grace
VISA ISSUED...
Soon with God Grace
LANDED..........
Soon with God Grace
Best of Luck for the Rest of Process Bro
sjramu said:
Hello dipan, pls update tracking sheet as
medical done on 18.02.2014
submitted pp thru vfs, chennai today i.e., 24.02.2014

Thanks.

Gat

Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
First week of February 2012
Doc's Request.
No Additional docs Requested But I Submitted Thrice
Nomination.....
LOA Second week of February 2013
AOR Received.
AOR from CIO Third week of june 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted along with MPNP Application
File Transfer...
3rd week of july 2013
Med's Request
Soon with God Grace
Med's Done....
Soon with God Grace
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Soon with God Grace
VISA ISSUED...
Soon with God Grace
LANDED..........
Soon with God Grace
Please share your complete timeline when did you submit your file to CIC?

thatsmeshraddha said:
Hello Dipan,
Pls find the details below.

Forum Name : thatsmeshraddha
Category : MPNP
Visa office: New Delhi
Medical/ passport/ rprf/ request : 31st jan 2014
Passport submitted : 18th feb 2014

sjramu

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/25/2012
Nomination.....
02/25/2013
AOR Received.
1st AOR - 06/19/2013, 2nd AOR - 07/17/2013
Thanks Dipan and Gat...

Bindu786

Oct 26, 2013
PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI TO COLOMBO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 12
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
APRIL
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
DEL-25 JUN13 COL 26 NOV 13
Med's Request
20 JAN 2014
Med's Done....
24 JAN 2014
Interview........
NOT YET
Passport Req..
WAITING
Gud morning frds

R u waiting for updates check ur ecase

May god bless u

Satnam shri waheguru

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
Good morning friends - How are things going? I am fine here and busy at work and trying to settle down. The winter is still there and is very painful. Just for the winter, I feel Canada is a real PAIN in the ass. Its unbearable sometimes. I dont have car, so need to travel by walk, bus always and its very painful in winter. Sometimes, I feel whether I will be able to adjust to this damn weather which stays for almost 6-7 months. Toronto is still better they say. Places like Alberta, Manitaba are more than double chill. Just cannot step out w/o car. To buy a car will take atleast 6 more months.

I joined a Driving school here so that I can take the Driving certificate which has discount in Car insurance. Office work is ok.. hectic sometimes. Trying to make a good impression, otherwise ppl are ok.

My bad luck was - as soon as I landed, within 3-4 days, I fell sick with cold and fever. Had bodyache, etc. Took medicines and then luckily became ok in 2 days. Guys - let me tell u one thing - in this -15 to -20 C winter, sala apna Indian medicine kuch kaam nahi karta hai... Vicks, DCOLD, etc are waste here. You can put in toilet and flush it. Need Real strong Canadian medicine whcih is what I took and became ok immediately.

I am really scared about the winter... friends - meri phat ke haath mei aa gayi...really..!!! Oh.. god... what weather is this....!! :(

Hey Dipan/Sid - how are u man!! Hope you are getting ready for travel. All the best....
Himanshuji - hope you are good too. You are almost there and pls be ready for travel anytime.
raman, sjramu, sudhakar, ttrajan, Bindu786 and all other dear ones - take care and I really wish all of you a speedy DM and Visa. Wish you a bright future in Canada.

Take care,
Vineet

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vineethere said:
Good morning friends - How are things going? I am fine here and busy at work and trying to settle down. The winter is still there and is very painful. Just for the winter, I feel Canada is a real PAIN in the ass. Its unbearable sometimes. I dont have car, so need to travel by walk, bus always and its very painful in winter. Sometimes, I feel whether I will be able to adjust to this damn weather which stays for almost 6-7 months. Toronto is still better they say. Places like Alberta, Manitaba are more than double chill. Just cannot step out w/o car. To buy a car will take atleast 6 more months.

I joined a Driving school here so that I can take the Driving certificate which has discount in Car insurance. Office work is ok.. hectic sometimes. Trying to make a good impression, otherwise ppl are ok.

My bad luck was - as soon as I landed, within 3-4 days, I fell sick with cold and fever. Had bodyache, etc. Took medicines and then luckily became ok in 2 days. Guys - let me tell u one thing - in this -15 to -20 C winter, sala apna Indian medicine kuch kaam nahi karta hai... Vicks, DCOLD, etc are waste here. You can put in toilet and flush it. Need Real strong Canadian medicine whcih is what I took and became ok immediately.

I am really scared about the winter... friends - meri phat ke haath mei aa gayi...really..!!! Oh.. god... what weather is this....!! :(

Hey Dipan/Sid - how are u man!! Hope you are getting ready for travel. All the best....
Himanshuji - hope you are good too. You are almost there and pls be ready for travel anytime.
raman, sjramu, sudhakar, ttrajan, Bindu786 and all other dear ones - take care and I really wish all of you a speedy DM and Visa. Wish you a bright future in Canada.

Take care,
Vineet
Hi Vineet
How are you dear? You are really sending good message about exact situation in canada. I am scared as i am going Manitoba. I will be flying on 2nd April. God knows how will I settle in such extremely cold whether. Cant we buy car once we land there?
Now a days I am applying for job and getting response from the job agencies in Winniepg. Lets see what happens when I land there. Hope I and my wife get job soon.
Yaar vinnet meri be ab phatne lagi... :( but surely I ll move on from this.

Keep sharing your experience dear. Have a strength.

Regards

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Today Edmonton Alberta temp is -30C. First winter will be very hard here , then we will be used to it. Here people used to say 3C is must here. That is Car, Cable tv and Computer. Otherwise we will get very bored during winter months. Here winter is very long from October to March. Better to come here during summer months after April for the new comers.