+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP Applicants for onlyNew Delhi Visa Office (2012-2013)

qajitender

Star Member
Mar 13, 2012
ESAC status changed to DM Yesterday (23 Jan)

Additional Line added in the detailed status :
4.A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision

Keeping my fingers cross , waiting for the passports .... really very much tensed .... waheguru bhali kare ...

extramiler

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
October 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
February 2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully by 3rd week of April
qajitender said:

4.A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision

Keeping my fingers cross , waiting for the passports .... really very much tensed .... waheguru bhali kare ...
Jiyo raja!!!! Nothing to b tensed....pack ur bags dear. Ur update once again brought ray of hope and energy to this forum. Plz keep us posted once u get ur PP back with magic sticker.

All the very best!!!!! :D

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jayswaminarayan said:
Hey Guys...

federal forum members got 5 Decision made today from NDVO.

yaar....NDVO pls... start PNP files now... :mad: :-X
Yaar...NDVO we are also in queue....Understand our situation as well. This is peak time now.

pariskumar

Sep 25, 2012
dipan ji as we both send passports on same day, my intuition is to expect dm after 50 days means first week of feb.

what u think....

regards

hsharma9

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
gud morning friends....

I think NDVO Guys are just decided to cleans all the pending files of FSW ....... for DM.....

hope they will decide the same for PNP as well in few days......

realy dil te krda....uthe ja ke 2 thapd mara...********** de ......jaldi ne karde.....

waise jina jis cheez layi wait kao na unhi he der naal mildi aa oh cheez.....

BEST OF LUCK ........for today.....with the grace of god some one will get DM & MR request from NDVO and CVO

KB 22ji & GS 22ji tuhana dona da ....lakh lakh dhanwad sanu sariyan nu ekatha karan layi.....rab jare tuhanu tuhada VISA cheti mile....hope we all will be stay in touch even after reaching our dream destination CANADA......

Himanshu

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qajitender said:

Congrats. Tracking data updated.

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pariskumar said:
dipan ji as we both send passports on same day, my intuition is to expect dm after 50 days means first week of feb.

what u think....

regards
I am expecting the same each week but :(
Hope this time it comes thr'

hsharma9

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
dipanchokshi said:
Here you that mate www.newcomersuccess.ca
dear Diapn Bahi
i have register my self on the above mentioned link.... now what to do.....? i have not got any mail from them for the venue time date....

himanshu

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
Good to see atleast one DM this week... What a great speed NDVO has...!!

Anyway, congrats buddy and get ready to look out for tickets. BA has some offers for travel to be made before June 2014. Check it out.....

However, still surprised that SM, Rashpal and ballutaran's DM is taking sooo long.... i suggest you guys apply for GCMS....

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hsharma9 said:
dear Diapn Bahi
i have register my self on the above mentioned link.... now what to do.....? i have not got any mail from them for the venue time date....

himanshu
Bhaji i also registered but didnt get any email so lets wait till they reply...
Waise hum wait hi kar rahe hai...for DM and for attending CIIP....:)
I guess WAIT means PNP PROCESS ...
what you say ?:D :D :D :D :D :D

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
Dear Dipan and Himanshu - for me they took 1 week to send mail. So, pls wait..

Dipan - as you righly pointed out, PNP and Canada means wait, wait and wait...... !! :'(

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raman1 said:
YES BOTH HAVE DONE GREAT FOR THE FORUM MEMBERS

GURMINDER,KARAMBIR,AND DIPAN HAVE ALL DONE THE BEST TO FORUM MEMBERS
Thanks mate.
Well i am enjoying to do my part in this house. In fact my day wont start without this forum thread. It is house for all PNP members.
I truly thankful to Gurminder for the creation of this thread. I really appreciate all forum members for their valuable time for sharing their experience during PNP process.

God bless us all with speedy process in NDVO and CVO.

Regards

hsharma9

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
qajitender said:

CONGRATS bhai ji...

qajatinder is SINP applicant same as partha ... NDVO case....isnt it strange MPNP cases in NDVO are not getting DM....? or CIC is giving priority to other province over Manitoba.....

why u guy say.....vineet , KB ......dipan....

waise apne gurminder 22ji kithe ne......

himanshu

Krishnasvmohan

May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manitoba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-09-2012
Nomination.....
November
AOR Received.
feb-22-2013
vineethere said:
Congrats Krishna... its better this way (ask pp at the last stage when they are ready to issue visa). I think CVO method is better than NDVO. Once PP requests comes via CVO, atleast we know its for visa stamping only.....

Great news anyway... start looking for tickets......
I feel the advantage with CVO is, they take and clear on efile before they proceed with the next. They started the processing my file from Jan 15 and then on I was keep on getting requests for additional docs. the set of additional docs which they had asked had been send along with the RPRF and Medical. But they had asked for a proof of relationship with my sponsor then after. In fact, I was about to send that through VFS, but the very next moment, I have got another mail asking me to disregard the mail. It gave me a feeling that they are now processing my file.

But in the case of NVDO, I am not sure whether one person is working on a file or multiple persons. They are asking us to submit the passport as well as the MR. but we are not in a position to judge the day they are going to work on our file. I too feel the CVO method is much better.

Krishna