+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP Applicants for onlyNew Delhi Visa Office (2012-2013)

hsharma

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
Dear Friend

Today I have got my child medical done again per the chc want some more reports(development staus of baby as per her age) from our side.

Hospital staff has confirm me they are sending it by Thursday. I hope after the CHC will update my status with medical received with in 4-5 days.....

Regards

Himanshu Sharma

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hsharma said:
Dear Friend

Today I have got my child medical done again per the chc want some more reports(development staus of baby as per her age) from our side.

Hospital staff has confirm me they are sending it by Thursday. I hope after the CHC will update my status with medical received with in 4-5 days.....

Regards

Himanshu Sharma
What sort of test are conducted in hospital for your child? What is her/his age?
All the best buddy.

WinniSingh

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
25 Jan 2014
Med's Done....
30 Jan 2014
Passport Req..
25 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 Mar 2014
LANDED..........
5 May 2014
hsharma said:
Dear Friend

Regards

Himanshu Sharma
Good luck for speedy processing :)

hsharma

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
dipanchokshi said:
What sort of test are conducted in hospital for your child? What is her/his age?
All the best buddy.
Dear Dipan

She is 6 month old...

it was just more like a interaction with DOCTOR and child .... actually they just want to know that the child behaviour is normal as per his/her age.....is she/he doing normal thing that a children normally do in that particular age....

CHC just wanted to know that the child development is ok...he/she must not have any that type of deficiency that can be liability for canadian government......

himanshu......

hsharma

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
WinniSingh said:
Good luck for speedy processing :)
thnk u SINGH SAAB...

Tuhada kite aa hun......rab cheti cheti saab da visa lave te Saab nu manitoba bhej ke thand pave ICE vich.... ;)

himanshu

qajitender

Star Member
Mar 13, 2012
hsharma said:
Dear Dipan

She is 6 month old...

it was just more like a interaction with DOCTOR and child .... actually they just want to know that the child behaviour is normal as per his/her age.....is she/he doing normal thing that a children normally do in that particular age....

CHC just wanted to know that the child development is ok...he/she must not have any that type of deficiency that can be liability for canadian government......

himanshu......
Himanshu,

Did ur DD encahsed? and whats esac status? is it somewhere mentioned that Medical received?

Thanks
-J

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hsharma said:
Dear Dipan

She is 6 month old...

himanshu......
Oh great...
God speed in your process. What is your status of your DD?

hsharma

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
qajitender said:
Himanshu,

Did ur DD encahsed? and whats esac status? is it somewhere mentioned that Medical received?

Thanks
-J
Dear QAJITENDER ji

DD is not encahsed yet...i think it will clear after my status update to medical received...... I pray to god and hope it will change to MEDICAL RECEIVED with in 4-5 day ......

himanshu

qajitender

Star Member
Mar 13, 2012
hsharma said:
Dear QAJITENDER ji

DD is not encahsed yet...i think it will clear after my status update to medical received...... I pray to god and hope it will change to MEDICAL RECEIVED with in 4-5 day ......

himanshu

Thanks Himanshu, and from which email id you received the additional medical request for your kid?

-J

pari mannitoba

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
in skilled workers medical monsoon started at delhi visa office (page 1273) - one member jorbe visited chc . they said nothing will happen this year . jorbe's medical gona expired in feb that's why they visited . what do think guys no updates now . plz read this and give ur views . thanks .

Krishnasvmohan

May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manitoba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-09-2012
Nomination.....
November
AOR Received.
feb-22-2013
We have received our MR request from CVO today. It is asking to submit the medical results within 60 days.

It was one of the most awaited day and we wanted to share the happiness with all our forum members. Thanks a lot for all your prayers.

We will soon here the good news for others.

pari mannitoba

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Krishnasvmohan said:
We have received our MR request from CVO today. It is asking to submit the medical results within 60 days.

It was one of the most awaited day and we wanted to share the happiness with all our forum members. Thanks a lot for all your prayers.

[congrates Krishna ]

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Krishnasvmohan said:

Awesome. Congrats bro. So now colombo army get ready with updates.
Tracking sheet updated.

SM123

Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP- 22 June 2012 CIC- 8 Jan 2013
Doc's Request.
Not as yet
Nomination.....
22 November 2012
AOR Received.
1st AOR- CIC- 14 Feb 2013 2nd AOR- NDVO- 21 June 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Main application
File Transfer...
21 June 2013
Med's Request
08 October 2013
Med's Done....
12 October 2013
Interview........
Seems Waived off!!!
Passport Req..
08 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24 January 2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon!!!
Krishnasvmohan said:

Congratulations Krishna, so happy to see your status change....all the very best and stay fit for your medicals bro!

Cheers,
S