+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP Applicants for onlyNew Delhi Visa Office (2012-2013)

chiragpatel144

Dec 10, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO-COLOMBO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/5/2012
Nomination.....
29/12/2012
AOR Received.
26/2/2013
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25/6/2013 then colombo 19/11/2013
Med's Request
5/2/2014
Med's Done....
6/2/2014
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
14/3/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/3/2014
LANDED..........
11/4/2014
CLMBOIMMIGRATION2@international.gc.ca
The worry i have that now at this point me and my cousine pushed back for atleast 2 months becoz transfer of file

vgul

Jun 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chiragpatel144 said:
CLMBOIMMIGRATION2 @ international.gc.ca
The worry i have that now at this point me and my cousine pushed back for atleast 2 months becoz transfer of file
Dear Chirag,

There may be huge backlog at NDVo due to strike action in past, That may be reason some files to CVO for faster processing. Don't worry you will get processing faster now.

kuldeepwaraich

Jul 1, 2013
Dear Federal Skilled Worker applicant or Provincial Nominee,

On behalf of the Government of Canada, the Foreign Credentials Referral Office (FCRO) at
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) would like to encourage you to attend the free
orientation services offered by the Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP), as
described in the enclosed brochure.

You, your spouse and your working age dependents become eligible to participate in CIIP
when you are completing the application process for a Canadian immigration visa, usually at
the stage where you have been requested to undergo your medical examinations, and security
and background checks have been initiated. Please be aware that being eligible for, or
actually participating in an orientation session, is not a guarantee or an indicator that your
immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant
visa.

The purpose of the CIIP orientation session is to help you understand how to use labour
market information and how to get your credentials/qualifications assessed and recognized.
You will also learn how to access local resources through Canadian partners who can help in
your job search and in the settlement process. Immigrants to Canada who have participated
in these sessions have described them as very important to their early labour market success.

CIIP services are offered in a number of locations in India, China, the Philippines and the
United Kingdom. Services will also be available in other countries depending on demand,
including Scandinavia, the Middle East and South East Asia. More information about service
locations can be found at the CIIP website, www.newcomersuccess.ca where you can also
register to participate in an orientation session. CIIP staff will require a copy of the
correspondence you received from CIC, verifying your eligibility as a Federal Skilled
Worker, or Provincial Nominee, or as a spouse or an adult dependent of the principal
applicant.

The CIIP sessions are very popular and space is limited. We encourage you to register early
to secure a spot in an upcoming session.

The FCRO also encourages you to visit our website, www.credentials.gc.ca where you can
find additional helpful resources about working in Canada.

The Foreign Credentials Referral Office
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Ottawa, Canada
www.credentials.gc.ca
IF YOU want I can send you the brochure

Krishnasvmohan

May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manitoba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-09-2012
Nomination.....
November
AOR Received.
feb-22-2013
Congrats......

Regards
Krishna

kuldeepwaraich said:
Thanks Dear,I got PPR from NDVO

gurminder

May 11, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvG0iy7l9DMbdEdialdxdFR3TS1XT0liVFljY21PTkE#gid=0">New Delhi PNP 2012-13</a>
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012
Doc's Request.
08-10-2012(Sponsor passport & proof of funds submitted)
Nomination.....
LOA Received Dtd 24-10-12
AOR Received.
Ist AOR CIC-NS 05-MAR-2013, IInd AOR from NDVO 27-Jun-2013 [<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dG42Q3FwdXZBbjdhU21wdHMyM3IwVlE#gid=0">JAN 2013 CIC-NS</a>]
IELTS Request
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArY_aHkJjmL_dFdOLXhST2VOYkwtNUgxczR2eFRVd0E">MPNP 2012</a>
File Transfer...
To NDVO 27-Jun-2013, To Colombo 26-Nov-2013
Krishnasvmohan said:
Congrats......

Regards
Krishna
@ Krishna

Whats ur Ecas now???????

Krishnasvmohan

May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manitoba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-09-2012
Nomination.....
November
AOR Received.
feb-22-2013
Still it is "Application received " :(

@ Krishna

Whats ur Ecas now?

Krishnasvmohan

May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manitoba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-09-2012
Nomination.....
November
AOR Received.
feb-22-2013
Hi ajit

Sorry for the late reply
I have received from CLMBOIMMIGRATION@ international.gc.ca

Regards
Krishna

qajitender said:
Dear Krishnasvmohan

From which mail id u got this information that your filr tranfered to Colombo VO.

****** Is it from CIC mail id : Centralized-intake-office @ cic.gc.ca ******
****** or from NDVO Mail id: re-delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca ******
****** or from any other mail id? ******

Please share.

Thanks
-J

idmpunjab

Feb 19, 2013
dipanchokshi said:
Hi House
Should we change the color in google spreadsheet for file transfered to Colombo? So others get understand. If so then please send me PM those who got such email that file moved to colombo, so i ll change it.
KB is right that Colombo is sending MR and rest in 1 month. So dont worry guys.

One more point pop up, as some of files are moved to colombo so files of July,Aug and Sep will move faster in NDVO? This can be?
dear dipan,
please make the different sheet on same file for all the applicants shifted to colombo...

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idmpunjab said:
dear dipan,
please make the different sheet on same file for all the applicants shifted to colombo...
Well rather making different sheet i guess we should change the color like we did earlier in the same file. What you say guys?

silver_75

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
change in the color in the same spreadsheet will be better Dipanchokshi thank you

dipanchokshi said:
Well rather making different sheet i guess we should change the color like we did earlier in the same file. What you say guys?

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok guys so "Orange" color will be for file moved from NDVO to Colombo.
Please do share your views. I am willing to do that.
Thanks

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chiragpatel144 said:
Hi frnds today i got mail from clombo that my file is transferred to colombo visa office
And sandu also got same mail
I got at 9:33
And than after i got second mail for mr sandu mu cousine
So this is the status
Now god knows what will happen!!!!!!!!
Does your ECAS changed to "In Process"?

howword007

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
Hello dipen if you change color of transfer file so u change my colours also in seprate sheet and u please edit my information my stream is SINP and my application status is application received and i m from Gujarat plz my dear u edit thats thank a lots of u all guys

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
howword007 said:
Hello dipen if you change color of transfer file so u change my colours also in seprate sheet and u please edit my information my stream is SINP and my application status is application received and i m from Gujarat plz my dear u edit thats thank a lots of u all guys
Its done.
All the best for rest process.