+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for people who could not provide medical for the dependents

kkgk1925

Jul 3, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon,

I have submitted my express entry profile on 11 Sept 18. Received the AOR, same date. I am FSW- Inland candidate with CRS score 471. I have a dependent whose medical I have not submitted as I don't have any contacts with my ex. I have provided all the supporting documents like emails where I am clearly requesting to reply me back. Notarized LOE explaining each and every point. I have even raised a complaint with Child development department in my country, from where I received a reply that, " They cannot help me in this case as this matter will only be solved in court and the actions clearly states that my ex is violating the rules". My parents have also provided an affidavit stating the same that they cannot extablish any contact with my ex.

My medical status is showing as" reviewing medical " since I received my AOR. Background status is " reviewing background " same since AOR.

Can you provide some guidance that how long should I expect my matter to be solved. One person on this forum had got medical cleared after 20 months. So can it take that long? Would really appreciate your input in this matter.

I am thinking of ordering GCMS notes on 11 dec as I will complete full 90 days.

Thank you in advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

I have submitted my express entry profile on 11 Sept 18. Received the AOR, same date. I am FSW- Inland candidate with CRS score 471. I have a dependent whose medical I have not submitted as I don't have any contacts with my ex. I have provided all the supporting documents like emails where I am clearly requesting to reply me back. Notarized LOE explaining each and every point. I have even raised a complaint with Child development department in my country, from where I received a reply that, " They cannot help me in this case as this matter will only be solved in court and the actions clearly states that my ex is violating the rules". My parents have also provided an affidavit stating the same that they cannot extablish any contact with my ex.

My medical status is showing as" reviewing medical " since I received my AOR. Background status is " reviewing background " same since AOR.

Can you provide some guidance that how long should I expect my matter to be solved. One person on this forum had got medical cleared after 20 months. So can it take that long? Would really appreciate your input in this matter.

I am thinking of ordering GCMS notes on 11 dec as I will complete full 90 days.

Thank you in advance.
In such cases with the evidence provided if an officer is convinced then the officer will exempt you from the production of the documents and process your application.

Since, there is a missing documentation and LoE explaiing why it was not submitted, it will be queued for review before anything is passed, even if the review has happened. You GCMS notes will be able to help you more than just speculating.

kkgk1925

Jul 3, 2018
In such cases with the evidence provided if an officer is convinced then the officer will exempt you from the production of the documents and process your application.

Since, there is a missing documentation and LoE explaiing why it was not submitted, it will be queued for review before anything is passed, even if the review has happened. You GCMS notes will be able to help you more than just speculating.

Thank you so much. I will order GCMS in a day or two.

kkgk1925

Jul 3, 2018
Hello, did you finally order the GCMS notes? What does it say with respect to your medicals? Any progress since then? I’m in the same situation as you

Hi I do have applied for ATIP notes but I have not received it yet. But last time when I spoke to an agent he said medicals are passed and when I raise a CSE, I got a reply that they are still looking into it I don't have any clear picture. I am waiting for my ATIP notes to check what is actually going on. I should have gotten my notes but on an inquiry about the delay they said that they are facing some unusual delay. I will be getting them shortly. When I will get it then I will share the medical thing here.

JENNIFER M

Nov 16, 2017
Hi I do have applied for ATIP notes but I have not received it yet. But last time when I spoke to an agent he said medicals are passed and when I raise a CSE, I got a reply that they are still looking into it I don't have any clear picture. I am waiting for my ATIP notes to check what is actually going on. I should have gotten my notes but on an inquiry about the delay they said that they are facing some unusual delay. I will be getting them shortly. When I will get it then I will share the medical thing here.
Thanks for your response. I’m very hopeful for you. Please keep us updated.

JENNIFER M

Nov 16, 2017
Hello, any update from IRCC with regards to your application? Were the GCMS notes helpful?

kkgk1925

Jul 3, 2018
Hello, any update from IRCC with regards to your application? Were the GCMS notes helpful?
Hi @JENNIFER M no updates otherwise I would have updated here. I dont know whats going on with IRCC. They did not even send me ATIP notes. I am hanging nowhere. Dont know how to get any information out from them. Calling or raising CSEs give generic replies so no use

JENNIFER M

Nov 16, 2017
Hi @JENNIFER M no updates otherwise I would have updated here. I dont know whats going on with IRCC. They did not even send me ATIP notes. I am hanging nowhere. Dont know how to get any information out from them. Calling or raising CSEs give generic replies so no use
Hello, has your application been approved yet? Mine is almost 6 months now and no update since then