+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for my hearing date 2022-2023

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
So you sent your BOC in December and after about 5 to 6 weeks you received a mail in your mailbox informing you about your hearing date?
I sent the BOC together with all the evidences in December and in January I received a call from IRB they told me to choose a date between March and April and I told them March is better for me. They Letter will come this week by the post. They were supposed to send it one week ago but they couldn’t get my address.

halimsirazy

Dec 18, 2022
I came in Canada in August 21-2022
Biometrics:August 2022
Medical : September
Eligibility interview: November
Claimant document (Brown paper): December
I sent the Basis of claim together with all the proof (evidences) : on December 12
Workpermit: January 2023
Hearing date for March 2023.

I am told I will have a virtual hearing and I have to do it in my bed room or a quiet room.
Question: is it bad if things go so fast ? Because I was told by people we need to wait for 1 or 2 years to get a hearing date.

Best of luck
May I know please what kind of questions they are asking in the Eligibility interview and what they checking is?
Thanks

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
Best of luck
May I know please what kind of questions they are asking in the Eligibility interview and what they checking is?
Thanks
In the Eligibility interview I was asked so many questions related to my Basis of Claim. Some people don’t get questions at all while some do. I will advice you to know your BOC.

Aliya_izat

Apr 12, 2023
Thanks a lot I am trying to base on valuable advice like yours and watch YouTube videos on IRB interview from different former IRB official members. I don’t have a lawyer and don’t think to get one. I rely on God and my story. Thanks alot.
Hi did you receive your result? Was it approved? Was it online or virtual and how many hours meeting was that?

Ezio3000

Apr 13, 2024
BOC- July 2023
Brown paper- Sep 2023
Less complex case - Jan 2024
Files submitted- Jan 2024
Currently waiting on hearing date. How long is it taking this days to get a decision/ hearing date for less complex cases??