App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
31-03-2015
Med's Request
waiting
My file was submitted on Jan 17 for LMIA based work permit from INDIA. Biometrics already done. I am wondering what is the current timeline for anyone in similar situation. When can i expect Medical Request ? Please post your timelines below.

descan

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
31-03-2015
Med's Request
waiting
Anyone else in same boat !

Reactions: chintantaylor

Macaren

Feb 3, 2024
I applied December 6th 2023 for an LMIA based work permit. Biometrics already done. Still waiting for my medical request. IRCC processing time as of 3rd February 2024 (today) says 8 weeks. When I submitted my application it was 14 weeks then jumped to 17 weeks and now it’s 8.

Last edited:

Peaceful Soul

Nov 23, 2022
Closed work permit

Abu Dhabi visa office

Submission: 15 June 2023
AOR : 15 June 2023
Biometrics : Updated from previous application
Medical : Not Required

32 WEEKS & STILL WAITING

Work Permit TR Visa processing times from UAE is currently showing 53 weeks

Let's wait and see, how it unfolds

Hoping for the BEST at the earliest possible with a POSITIVE outcome:)

samirthakkar1205

Jan 22, 2020
I applied on 5th December 2023 for an LMIA based close work permit from India. Biometrics already done with my old file. Still not received AOR and any kind of update from IRCC.

descan

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
31-03-2015
Med's Request
waiting
I applied December 6th 2023 for an LMIA based work permit. Biometrics already done. Still waiting for my medical request. IRCC processing time as of 3rd February 2024 (today) says 8 weeks. When I submitted my application it was 14 weeks then jumped to 17 weeks and now it’s 8.
It still shows 17 week from India.

kaurar

Apr 4, 2024
Hello ,
ANYONE WITH SAME TIMELINE .
LMIA WORK PERMIT APPLICATION SUBMITTED ON -JAN 8TH 2024 FROM INDIA
BIOMETRICS - JAN 10TH , 2024

NO UPDATE YET .

Mar 27, 2024
LMIA based work permit applied online
Application submission 09th Dec 2023
Biometric from old file
CIC online says "Medicals passed 29th Dec 2023"
After that no info
After enquiring thru IRCC webform it says file is now in Bangalore
If i get any update, i will post here.

samirthakkar1205

Jan 22, 2020
LMIA based work permit applied online
Application submission 09th Dec 2023
Biometric from old file
CIC online says "Medicals passed 29th Dec 2023"
After that no info
After enquiring thru IRCC webform it says file is now in Bangalore
If i get any update, i will post here.
How could it possible as per my knowledge the High Commission of Bangalore closed now due to Canadian Diplomates return back to Canada by India.

Mar 27, 2024
How could it possible as per my knowledge the High Commission of Bangalore closed now due to Canadian Diplomates return back to Canada by India.
Good day xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in Bangalore, India.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,
Report important changes,
Provide documents,
Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
Enquire on an outcome to a request.
In order to contact this visa office, please consult the list of visa offices outside Canada on our website.

Once you have selected the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may contact them.

Please make sure to answer Yes to the question Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada? in order for your enquiry to be directed to the responsible office.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,

Mar 27, 2024
Do not reply to this message / Ne pas répondre à ce message
(La version française suit le texte anglais)
Thank you for your e-mail. It has been received by the New Delhi visa office.

Please note that sending repeated case status enquiries takes resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times.

Due to a high volume of inquiries, we cannot provide a specific response to all enquiries.

Important: If you are the applicant or authorized representative, with an application in progress, you must use our web form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp. We cannot respond to case specific requests on applications still within processing times.

If you did not use the web form and/or did not provide the requested information, we will not be able to provide a response.

We are not able to respond to questions regarding:

How to make an application online or at the VFS in India or Nepal.
Expedited processing of non-urgent cases according to our criteria.
Confirmation of receipt of documents or passports.
Status updates on applications within processing times.
Technical assistance with online applications.
Reporting GCKey issues.
General information about immigration programs or processes.
You can track your application status here or through the VAC link here.

If you have submitted your passport but you cannot wait for processing to be completed or need your passport for any other purpose, you will need to withdraw your entire application. There is no provision to withdraw only the passport while your application continues to be processed. Once you have put in a written application withdrawal request to us, we will process your application withdrawal.

If you made your application online and have been requested to submit your passport, find the closest point of service.

To change your address, check your application status, or pay fees please visit My Immigration or Citizenship Application.

The Help Centre has responses to frequently asked questions. Our website also has information about immigration representatives and how to protect yourself from fraud.

Please do not reply to this email, we appreciate your patience and will contact you if additional information is required.