+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for Issuance of Permanent Residency Card

Ponkie

Mar 21, 2012
Hi All,
I received a letter from CIC, a month ago, confirming that I had met the permanent residency obligation following a review of my application for renewal of my permanent residency card. The letter stated " Your file has been been forwarded to Case Processing Center - Sydney to request issuance of you Permanent Resident Card". However I am yet to receive the card till now.

Please does anyone know how long I have to wait before I get my card.

Also does it matter that when I check the status of my application online, on CIC website, it still shows "In-Process". I was expecting that it would have changed to "Decision Made"

Tracelyn2015

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
12 July 2017
Hi All,
I received a letter from CIC, a month ago, confirming that I had met the permanent residency obligation following a review of my application for renewal of my permanent residency card. The letter stated " Your file has been been forwarded to Case Processing Center - Sydney to request issuance of you Permanent Resident Card". However I am yet to receive the card till now.

Please does anyone know how long I have to wait before I get my card.

Also does it matter that when I check the status of my application online, on CIC website, it still shows "In-Process". I was expecting that it would have changed to "Decision Made"
It says 63 days online.
How long did the entire process take, from the time you applied to receiving this letter