VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
lois05 said:
thanks po,
iam_ayen and mflicerio, this week na sigurado yung sa inyo ;D
good luck po..
iam_ayen said:
Thanks lois! Hopefully magdilang angel ka ;D
Sana nga! Miss Ayen, wala pa balita sa yo?

iam_ayen

Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Aug 23, 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2013
IELTS Request
May 23, 2012
File Transfer...
File to CIC: Nov 14, 2012
Med's Request
Feb 07, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2013;
Passport Req..
June 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 9, 2013
LANDED..........
August 10, 2013
mflicerio said:
Sana nga! Miss Ayen, wala pa balita sa yo?
wala pa din. hinintay ko nga ung update mo kasi mgkasunod lng ung timelines natin.
i've been checking my mails every hour ;D
let's keep on praying matapos na ung agony ng paghihintay natin this week :'(

paperdolls

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats jojie!! how did you received PPR? thru email also?

jojie1 said:
here's my timeline:

AINP Family stream
Oct 18, 2012 - CIO received my application
Dec 11, 2012 - AOR
Jan 10, 2013 - Medical Request
Feb 1, 2013 - Medical received by CEM
March 6, 2013 - Additional docs request (RPRF, NBI, Police Cert)
April 1, 2013 - Additional docs received by CEM
May 2, 2013 - PPR

Goodluck guys...

RAK-BUMBLEBEE

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
LANDED..........
09-2013
PEDE PO MAGTANONG?

PAANO PO MAGPUNTA SA VENUE NG:
1. PDOS
2. CIIP
3. COA

ANO PONG BYAHE NG BUS ANG PWEDENG SAKYAN KUNG MANGGAGALING KAMI SA EDSA-CUBAO?

THANKS!! ;)

uniquename

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Feb 22, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
May 2, 2013
Hello everyone,

Sino taga Davao dito sa forum na to?

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jojie1 said:
hello guys. tanong ko lang po kung kelangan ko pa ba ng pdos even im currently residing in UAE?
Depends on how you will depart for Canada. If you plan to leave from the PH to Canada (assuming you will vacation in the PH and then depart to Canada) - then you are required to take PDOS/CFO in order to get a CFO sticker on your passport. This is part of exit formalities for departing immigrants from the PH.

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1347:for-filipinos-leaving-the-country-with-an-immigrant-visa&catid=139

If you plan to leave for Canada direct from the UAE then you will not need PDOS as exit formalities currently in UAE do not require the CFO sticker.

/all the best....

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marion24 said:
hi ragluf or to anyone who can answer.. =)

i have questions lang po sana, have u tried paying through online payment? is it okay to pay everything? pf and rprf.. im about to submit all my prv forms to cio including payment for the required fees to pay... was thinking of doing it online using my sisters credit card.. ok lang po ba yun?
No have not personally used online payment. But this should be ok, you may pay online the processing fees at this time - the RPRF is not required to be provided at application submission - you will be advised when to provide this payment in the later stages of the applicaton process. I have never tried online payment - often I pay to a bank using the fee payment form IMM5620 and provide the receipt.

Also, if ill be using my sisters credit card (sponsor) who should register? what information should we key in for the payor information? all my documents now are in my sisters in canada, ready to submit pending to submission of receipts (if ever ill be using online)..
As you are the applicant - you will be the one registering as this payment is for your application. Down the line you may have your credit card and thus able to make payment on your own for subsequent transactions.
At the payment form - you will be prompted to enter the CARDHOLDER NAME and then the subsequent details to complete payment using your sister's card details. You may enter your sister's details as she is the payer (one whose name appears on the card). You may want to be careful here - to help there are selections to cancel the payment if you are unsure of any information you put in the fields and want to start over.

See the note below from the FAQs:
Q. 4: What happens after my payment has been approved?
A: You will need to print a copy of you official CIC receipt. You must then attach the copy of your receipt to the application before sending your application package to the appropriate case processing centre.

Have not come this far yet (I registered to see how the process goes...) - I gathered from other posts around the forum that there are sections you may need to fill in the official receipt to tie this receipt to the payment (i.e. Applicant's name, etc.) before you send out your receipt to CIO. This would be similar to the fee payment form where you also fill in the applicant name and the Client ID.

please enlighten me, im just a little confused and afraid if CEM would accept my receipt for RPRF if ever ill pay everything now..
I did find this note in the online payment system:

Right of Permanent Resident Fee
If you are required to pay the fee below, you can find information on the fee payment methods at the website of the visa office responsible for the country or region where you live.

You may want to check payment methods at CEMs website for RPRF.
However, the online system does have a selection for payment of RPRF, thus it is also possible to do online payment of RPRF. You can cross this step when you are prompted to pay RPRF when your application has been accepted at CIO and transferred to a VO for processing.

/all the best....

Olansky

Star Member
Nov 6, 2011
Hi Guys, Ask ko lang...

1. if mag dadala akong cad$10K++ and I declared it, am I going to pay anything because of the declared amount?
2. are they going to ask any documentation?

in the same way...

1. kapag nag declare ba ako sa NAIA that I will be bringing cad$10K++, are they going to ask for any documentation like from where i got the money (receipt from the bank, withdrawals slips, etc..)
2. Are they going to ask me to pay anything like tax?

Thanks in advance!!!!

Mumay1829

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Open Permit Received Issued on May 20 and received on May 30
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 19, 2014- CIC received Dec 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
PCI request on May 11, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 27, 2015
Med's Request
March 20, 2016
Med's Done....
March 29, 2016- Received from ECAS
Interview........
July 14, 2016
LANDED..........
July 14, 2016 :) Yaaaaas
Hello Guys,

Just got MY PP Back and COPR this morning. Gonna do flagpole on Saturday in Monatana Sweetgrass. :) :) :) Finally!!! thats a quick one.

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
Mumay1829 said:
Hello Guys,

Just got MY PP Back and COPR this morning. Gonna do flagpole on Saturday in Monatana Sweetgrass. :) :) :) Finally!!! thats a quick one.
Congratulations :)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Olansky said:
1. if mag dadala akong cad$10K++ and I declared it, am I going to pay anything because of the declared amount?
No - but you need to declare it with CBSA/Customs upon arriving at PoE. Usually the officer at the desk will ask you if you have more than $10K and will direct you to the proper form to use. If not, tell the CBSA officer that you are in possession of more than $10K and need the form to properly declare it.

You may need to keep a copy of the declaration form - some banks require presentation (especially if cash) of the declaration form before allowing opening of bank accounts.

2. are they going to ask any documentation?
Bring along proper documentation on the source of funds. Unless prompted to - you don't have to present them.
Check this link: http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/pub/bsf5052-eng.html

1. kapag nag declare ba ako sa NAIA that I will be bringing cad$10K++, are they going to ask for any documentation like from where i got the money (receipt from the bank, withdrawals slips, etc..)
PH Immigration - anything goes ika nga - so better bring proof of the source of the funds plus the reason for bringing out of the country this amount. Try to print out this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp - even if this is for FSW - you can always fudge this applied to PNs under economic stream :) if asked for the reason why you need this amount. Keep in mind - these are funds for your initial settlement as immigrants to Canada and this is what you need to add to your reasons when asked at PH Immigration.

2. Are they going to ask me to pay anything like tax?
No - not included in the BSP circulars covering this. See the following links:
http://www.bsp.gov.ph/regulations/regulations.asp?type=1&id=741
http://www.bsp.gov.ph/regulations/regulations.asp?type=1&id=631

Look at the declaration forms here: http://www.bsp.gov.ph/downloads/Regulations/attachments/2006/c507a.pdf
http://www.bsp.gov.ph/downloads/Regulations/attachments/2006/c507b.pdf
The reverse of the form has instructions to detail the sources of the funds.

/all the best....

Olansky

Star Member
Nov 6, 2011
ragluf said:
No - but you need to declare it with CBSA/Customs upon arriving at PoE. Usually the officer at the desk will ask you if you have more than $10K and will direct you to the proper form to use. If not, tell the CBSA officer that you are in possession of more than $10K and need the form to properly declare it.

You may need to keep a copy of the declaration form - some banks require presentation (especially if cash) of the declaration form before allowing opening of bank accounts.
Bring along proper documentation on the source of funds. Unless prompted to - you don't have to present them.
Check this link: http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/pub/bsf5052-eng.html

PH Immigration - anything goes ika nga - so better bring proof of the source of the funds plus the reason for bringing out of the country this amount. Try to print out this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp - even if this is for FSW - you can always fudge this applied to PNs under economic stream :) if asked for the reason why you need this amount. Keep in mind - these are funds for your initial settlement as immigrants to Canada and this is what you need to add to your reasons when asked at PH Immigration.
No - not included in the BSP circulars covering this. See the following links:
http://www.bsp.gov.ph/regulations/regulations.asp?type=1&id=741
http://www.bsp.gov.ph/regulations/regulations.asp?type=1&id=631

Look at the declaration forms here: http://www.bsp.gov.ph/downloads/Regulations/attachments/2006/c507a.pdf
http://www.bsp.gov.ph/downloads/Regulations/attachments/2006/c507b.pdf
The reverse of the form has instructions to detail the sources of the funds.

/all the best....
Thank you very much ragluf!!

paperdolls

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what is the email add of CEM for follow-up?

chalknaht

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
April 1, 2012
IELTS Request
June 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
Feb 7 2013 ; PP SENT: FEB 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 10, 2013
Hello guys, allowed ba ang boxes for check in? If yes, what size? Di ko ma maximize yung 23kgs sa maleta ko sayng naman. Flight ko this may 10. Thanks

jojie1

Apr 6, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 18, 2008
Nomination.....
Sept 15, 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 11, 2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
Jan 10, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 29, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 19, 2013
paperdolls said:
congrats jojie!! how did you received PPR? thru email also?
by email po...