Passport Req..
Feb 7 2013 ; PP SENT: FEB 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 10, 2013
pareyles said:
yup....30 days :)
Hey Chalknaht, kung magsasama ba ako ng chaperon sa PDOS meron sya matatambayan comfortable? :D
Meron po. Pwede sa labas. Pwede rin sa loob. Yung mga nakikita ko usually bata sinasama na ng mga magulang sa seminar room. ^^

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BPinoy said:
Pag OKs na ba ang Medical and RPRF payment it means to follow na ba ang PPR for visa, may chances pa ba na marefuse ang application?!?
Granted, you medicals are OK, paid RPRF, the next indicator will be if you passed security/criminality checks. This does not mean your application is successful yet - as then your file goes to final evaluation/check by a VO who will piece together all your information and come up with a decision based on these. So until you get your PPR, sadly there is no sure way or indicator to tell - (am sorry but I will have to be frank and honest on this).

Then even if you have obtained your visa and CoPR, admissibility and entry into the country is subject to the CBSA/Immigration officer at PoE. :(. Another hurdle to pass, but this one is much simpler.

Am quite wondering kasi kng papaenrol ko pa ba ang mga kids ko dito sa SA or we have to go home na Pinas while waiting yung visa, naka skedule kami for vacation dis coming May hope visa will come soon para di magahul sa oras ??? pra sa Sept makahabol sa pasukan sa canada ang mga kids ko:)...God Bless and gudluck to all!
I am hopeful you will get your visas in time - pareyles' processing time should be a gauge for those under Pilot programs to alleviate the FSW backlog. I do think they process you with priority given the fact that your application has been lodged previously and the fact the backlog has garnered too much publicity with that class-action suit by pre-2008 applicants.

As for time between MR and PPR - this unfortunately is quite the longest wait for us 'non-backlog' applicants. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-filipinos-submitted-pnppr-applctions-at-cio-t93206.0.html;msg2004044#msg2004044

/all the best....

BPinoy

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
BCPNP FSW Pilot Project - VO Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2013
Nomination.....
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
February 20, 2013- eCAS status: "In Process- May 12, 2013"
Med's Request
April 2, 2013
Med's Done....
eCAS status " Medical Received" April 19, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 31, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Pasport sent: June 5, Passport recvd: June 8, 2013
LANDED..........
August 2013
Thank you Ragluf for the inputs, i really appreciate your time. God Bless you more!!!

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Positibongpinay said:
Kababayans, I need ur expertise regarding my concern.I am set to lodge an application for MPNP but is also concerned on these matter:
1.My husband has overstayed in the US for almost two years and is working as a caregiver.
2.Would it be proper, to declare his current status? I have read from forums that there were several cases of illegal aliens in the US who were granted PR visa in Canada.
3.What is the best possible plan of action which will not result to the refusal of my application as the principal applicant.

I am a professional here in the Philippines and has a solid experience in teaching and food service mgt.My husband is a skilled worker and has worked for the USACE in Iraq for six years before deciding to go to the US.
sent you a PM..../all the best....

shelalaine78

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-09-2012 : Ontario PNP - FSW Backlog Program
AOR Received.
04-03-2013
Med's Request
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
13-04-2013
Passport Req..
27-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 2013
BPinoy said:
Oo nga mabagal ang update nila same din sa akin "Application Received" pa rin. Hoping PPR soon na for us to make our plans and prepare accordingly. Did you receive any advice from the CEM that they received your MR and RPRF? Saan pala ang landing ninyo sa Canada- kami sa BC Vancouver in Gods perfect time:)
The clinic where we had our medical check-up in Hong Kong informed us that they will submit the result within this week (probably by Apr 19). As for the RPRF, we didn't get any advice from CEM. They received our RPRF just yesterday. It will probably be reflected in the ecas shortly.

Honestly, hindi pa kami naka pag decide where to land. It should be somewhere in the province of Ontario kung saan maraming opportunities sa line of work namin.

interested

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSW Pilot Backlog Reduction Program / BC PNP
Nomination.....
26-10-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2013
Med's Request
19-03-2013
Med's Done....
09-04-2013
Passport Req..
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-11-2013
BPinoy said:
Yup shelalaine78 ang bilis ng timeline ni Pareyless, hope & pray within dis week my good news na rin tayo...konting tiis pa:) Medyo tense na kasi pabakasyon kami this coming May and we are planning na hindi na enrol sa skuls ang mga kids namin kasi masasayang lang non-refundable pa man din...BTW, what is your eCAS status? We hope for the very BEST!!!
This is also our worry, we hope to get our visa before June, so we dont need to enroll our kids. The tuition fee of our kids is more than enough to pay for our airline tickets, kaya kung wala pang visa ng June, mag e enroll na kami and we would finish the school year para naman di masayang ang tuition fee. let's pray for the best

BPinoy

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2013
Nomination.....
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
Med's Request
April 2, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 31, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2013
interested said:
This is also our worry, we hope to get our visa before June, so we dont need to enroll our kids. The tuition fee of our kids is more than enough to pay for our airline tickets, kaya kung wala pang visa ng June, mag e enroll na kami and we would finish the school year para naman di masayang ang tuition fee. let's pray for the best
Ur right Interested this is our main concern right now, we're always praying and asking a divine intervention what to do--we hope soon for visa na tayo to prepare further. Paano pala yung medical niyo mag eexpire na rin pag tinapos niyo ang skul year another medical exam n nmn just in case :eek: Mga international skul dito sa SA mga kupalops pa mga mukhang pera ha3 gusto nila enroll na agad and take note di refundable jst in case di nmin tuloy skuling ng mga bata,sayang lang..yes ur right enough na for the plain tickets...Pray hard it works!!:)GBU!

paperdolls

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragluf said:
As for time between MR and PPR - this unfortunately is quite the longest wait for us 'non-backlog' applicants. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-filipinos-submitted-pnppr-applctions-at-cio-t93206.0.html;msg2004044#msg2004044

/all the best....
I agree ragluf.. i am now in this time frame.. hope to receive that PPR soon..

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paperdolls said:
I agree ragluf.. i am now in this time frame.. hope to receive that PPR soon..
You are nearly there ... just a little bit more. You will still be able to make the nicer seasons of summer and fall in the country.

I mentioned before that the period between MR/RPRF/Add'l Docs --> PPR is one of the longest and hardest, as you are not in control of the results of your application - at this point, it is up to the evaluator/VO to make the decision. All you can do before this is to make sure you complied to all requirements requested of you and make your application complete as best as you can.

/cheers and hope and faith this will pass soon....

BPinoy

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2013
Nomination.....
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
Med's Request
April 2, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 31, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2013
Hello Ragluf- hope all is well...Is it okay to submit my NBI Clearance to VO Manila though der not asking from me to send additional documents? i hve already my MR and RPRF....hope soon PPR na:)GBU

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BPinoy said:
Hello Ragluf- hope all is well...Is it okay to submit my NBI Clearance to VO Manila though der not asking from me to send additional documents? i hve already my MR and RPRF....hope soon PPR na:)GBU
I use this rule of thumb - any document that strengthens your application should be added to update your file. This is contrary to "submit only when requested" practice. :). Offense is the best defense ika nga...

Now before you do so, ask yourself a couple of pre-check questions:
1. Is this requested/required?
2. Does this add weight/strengthen my application (based on the requirements for admissibility, criminality etc.?)
3. Is this document or the contents of this document referenced in any of my submitted forms (i.e. Places you resided since you were 18, travel history etc.,)
4. Will this raise additional questions on my application?

CEM may not require submission (no official notice) but if the doc adds support to your application, and if it plugs some holes (i.e. ...referenced in any of the submitted forms), completes the overall representation of you the applicant to the VO (i.e. buo ang kwento... plug in the gaps :)) and will not raise any further questions for clarification (i.e. NBI - record on file etc. - you may need to explain why you have a record) - , then send it as an update to your supporting docs. Examine the PCC properly, check dates, and notations, so it jives with information already in your application.

Just make sure you preface your client ID in all correspondence, and it does not hurt to include a cover letter explaining what this document is for - you can tell them you are updating your application's supporting docs and voluntarily submitting additional PCCs.

Will this add to delay of processing? - likely no if #4 is answered with NO.
Also as you have just sent in IME/Med results and RPRF, in my opinion this will be the best time to add-in docs, just after submitting added requirements/MR, greater will be the likelihood this doc will be included at the time of evaluation, along with your Meds/RPRF etc.

/hope this helps....

BPinoy

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2013
Nomination.....
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
Med's Request
April 2, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 31, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2013
ragluf said:
I use this rule of thumb - any document that strengthens your application should be added to update your file. This is contrary to "submit only when requested" practice. :). Offense is the best defense ika nga...

Now before you do so, ask yourself a couple of pre-check questions:
1. Is this requested/required?
2. Does this add weight/strengthen my application (based on the requirements for admissibility, criminality etc.?)
3. Is this document or the contents of this document referenced in any of my submitted forms (i.e. Places you resided since you were 18, travel history etc.,)
4. Will this raise additional questions on my application?

CEM may not require submission (no official notice) but if the doc adds support to your application, and if it plugs some holes (i.e. ...referenced in any of the submitted forms), completes the overall representation of you the applicant to the VO (i.e. buo ang kwento... plug in the gaps :)) and will not raise any further questions for clarification (i.e. NBI - record on file etc. - you may need to explain why you have a record) - , then send it as an update to your supporting docs. Examine the PCC properly, check dates, and notations, so it jives with information already in your application.

Just make sure you preface your client ID in all correspondence, and it does not hurt to include a cover letter explaining what this document is for - you can tell them you are updating your application's supporting docs and voluntarily submitting additional PCCs.

Will this add to delay of processing? - likely no if #4 is answered with NO.
Also as you have just sent in IME/Med results and RPRF, in my opinion this will be the best time to add-in docs, just after submitting added requirements/MR, greater will be the likelihood this doc will be included at the time of evaluation, along with your Meds/RPRF etc.

/hope this helps....
Many thanks ragluf for posting to my concerned it really helps me a lot...yes your are right, as soon as i get my NBI clearance i will forward it to them as an update to my supporting documents hope marelease na soon, bukas pa lang iaaply sa NBI Office di pala pwede apply sa mga mall branches nila as per my representative back home...thanks again! GBU...

regina101

Sep 12, 2011
I just want to share my brother's timeline after medical:

MR request: November 26, 2012
Medical done: November28, 2012
Medical submitted according to clinic: December 13, 2012
RPRF: bank draft has been included when he submitted his application to CIO
PPR: first week of April
PPV: waiting

I'm not sure if it helps though, but i actually asked my brother to email VO Manila that he's done with his medical, RPRF has been submitted already and attached the medical receipt and copy of bank draft. After few days VO Manila replied asking to submit his passport for visa and now status in ECAS is decision made.

I know they said that follow up for status is not advisable but letting them know and asking if they need anything else to continue the processing is not bad though.

We're also planning to email them if after a month if passport is not returned yet, reason is and actually happened to me before that I'm waiting for my passport with visa for almost two months so i decided to email asking for my passport status if they received and they replied that they already send it back to me with visa for almost a month already and gave me tracking number and what carrier. My bad, since what they have is my old number that's why they're not able to contact me, so teh carrier is just waiting for me to pick it up and if not it will be returned to VO Manila. So I guess there will be no harm to email them and ask in a way that you're not really asking but letting them know what you submitted.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
regina101 said:
I just want to share my brother's timeline after medical:
PPR: first week of April
PPV: waiting
CONGRATULATIONS to your brother getting PPR! Not too long now. And kudos to you for guiding the application through. Way to go!

We're also planning to email them if after a month if passport is not returned yet, reason is and actually happened to me before that I'm waiting for my passport with visa for almost two months
You may want to check in the PPR letter if they have a timeline when they will return it back (check if there is a duration) and remind them. One tack is to ask VO them if they sent the passports to the correct address because you saw two addresses showing up in your ECAS ;).

So I guess there will be no harm to email them and ask in a way that you're not really asking but letting them know what you submitted.
Yes and excellent! - this is why I advise to send notification to CEM once you have completed each of the required steps
- if you have completed medical - send notification to CEM you have completed IME via email or mail, include the copy of the medical receipt
- if you have submitted/courier/drop-box passports, notify CEM of this via email, or registered mail, and include passport details
- if you have paid RPRF/sent additional docs - notify CEM via email, and show copy of check, bank draft, list of docs sent

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-filipinos-submitted-pnppr-applctions-at-cio-t93206.0.html;msg1690937#msg1690937

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-filipinos-submitted-pnppr-applctions-at-cio-t93206.0.html;msg1741730#msg1741730

The reasoning behind this is you make it known to CEM or to the VO that you are an active participant, am closely following the process, and showing you are a knowledgeable applicant who has done all the proper homework. And always throwing back the onus to them (the VO/CEM) the action needed on the application. Nasa kanila parati ang bola - sila ang nagiging hadlang - hindi ikaw :). Yet you are not directly asking status of your application.

Also you create a paper trail or correspondence/transactions with the VO, that implies (indirectly) that should there be complaints later - you have ample proof. :)

/all the best....