Timeline for Filipinos submitted pnp-pr applctions at CIO

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paulene24 said:
Hi everyone! Is anyone here who had medical furtherance (required additional medical test)? kung meron po, how long kaya maghihintay para ma review ulit yun test? Hope may makasagot or tulong to enlighten us..

Thanks!
Nag med-furtherance ka pa iha?

Me thread for med furtherance on account of PTB - see here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pulmonary-tuberculosisactiveinactivehistorysputum-tests6-mos-medication-t150897.0.html

Read on.

.../atb

paulene24

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2016
ragluf said:
Nag med-furtherance ka pa iha?

Me thread for med furtherance on account of PTB - see here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pulmonary-tuberculosisactiveinactivehistorysputum-tests6-mos-medication-t150897.0.html

Read on.

.../atb
PM sent po sir ragluf

madmacs28

Jan 27, 2015
hELLO guys..im new here..hope to get a feedback...wer about to submit docs na to cic in 2 or 3 days time...just wanted to ask some questions ESPECIALLY who had a successful applications and has A VISA ON HAND

1. we all do know that the instructions written in LOA and in the checklist are different...what instructions did u favor? in other words...did u only send copies(as per checlist) or Original(as per LOA)

2.did u notarized all docs that are copies only?

hope to get a feedback to from u guys about the ways u submitted ur applications ESPECIALLY to those who has VISA already

thank u so much and God bless us all

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madmacs28 said:
1. we all do know that the instructions written in LOA and in the checklist are different...what instructions did u favor? in other words...did u only send copies(as per checlist) or Original(as per LOA)
Which checklist are you referring to? What is the document/form number?

2.did u notarized all docs that are copies only?
Unless specified - no notarization needed. The CIC Document Checklist IMM 5690E shows which are needed as copies and which are needed as originals.

I suggest you read the guide - here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp
before filling out the application forms in preparation for submission to CIC.

.../atb

DXB601

Feb 4, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-March-2014
Doc's Request.
none, Docs complete upon submission of application package
Nomination.....
27-Sept-2013
AOR Received.
08-Apr-2014
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package
File Transfer...
23-Apr-2014
Med's Request
09-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
25-Feb-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-Apr-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-May-2015
LANDED..........
July 16, 2015
Hi forum mates. I want to send updated employment certs (previous and present job) to CIC. Looking through the letter I received from CIO, Centralized Intake Office has to be informed by e-mail at CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca. But I want to email ADVO instead because my file has been transferred there. Is it a smart decision or must I send it to CIO Sydney?

Appreciate your helpful insights.

taztinch

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Inland po ako. Aor received, MR done, ecas medical received, pero sa AOR in process na. waiting po ng rprf & pprf tanong ko po hihingan pa po ba ko ng police clearance kahit naisubmit ko na from the start, although this year expired na po lahat un police clearance including NBI ko?

thank you..

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DXB601 said:
Hi forum mates. I want to send updated employment certs (previous and present job) to CIC. Looking through the letter I received from CIO, Centralized Intake Office has to be informed by e-mail at CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca. But I want to email ADVO instead because my file has been transferred there. Is it a smart decision or must I send it to CIO Sydney?

Appreciate your helpful insights.
Generally - all new updates and additions, correspondence should be sent to the visa office/processing office where your application is being processed. So if ADVO is your VO - send it to them.

The question is - are these required? Did you receive any instructions requesting for these?

.../atb

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taztinch said:
Inland po ako. Aor received, MR done, ecas medical received, pero sa AOR in process na. waiting po ng rprf & pprf tanong ko po hihingan pa po ba ko ng police clearance kahit naisubmit ko na from the start, although this year expired na po lahat un police clearance including NBI ko?

thank you..
Kung wala naman major gap between the evaluation of your application and the expiry, then likely hindi na hihingi pa ng updated police clearance. Nevertheless, this is up to the VOs evaluating your criminality/security checks.

Kung inland ka, and have residency here for more than a year - then me records na din sila makikita within Canada. If yung dates ng history mo all fall in line, and there is a PCC for each country na nag-stay ka for more than 6months that verifies no criminal record, and there is no major gap from expiry ng PCCs - maliit na ang posibilidad na humingi pa ng updated PCCs.

Let's say NBI mo is valid until April 2015. That covers the period BEFORE the date of issue, meaning no record up to the issue date ng NBI, hindi up to the expiry. Kung halimbawa na nagkaroon ka ng record AFTER ng date ng issue ng NBI, hindi sya kasama sa na-isyu na NBI cert. Halimbawa ang NBI issue date is March 2014, then anything BEFORE March 2014 - wala kang record. Hindi kasama ang March 2014 - up to current.

But nandito ka na sa Canada within the period na covered ng NBI cert mo - let us say nandito ka na around Dec 2011. So yung NBI certificate mo issued March 2014 actually overlaps with presence mo sa Canada. So NBI mo actually covers the period from BEFORE ka dumating sa Canada in 2011 - meaning in reality, nung nasa Pilipinas ka, wala ka record up to the time umalis ka. And then Dec 2011 - resident ka na ng Canada, and they can check their CSIS and RCMP records internally kung wala ka naman record from the date you arrived up to now.

So in this case, walang major gap, and overlapping ang coverage ng mga PCCs. Walang reason to request for a new PCC (NBI) in this case.

.../atb

DXB601

Feb 4, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-March-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
27-Sept-2013
AOR Received.
08-Apr-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
23-Apr-2014
Med's Request
09-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
25-Feb-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-Apr-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-May-2015
LANDED..........
July 16, 2015
ragluf said:
Generally - all new updates and additions, correspondence should be sent to the visa office/processing office where your application is being processed. So if ADVO is your VO - send it to them.

The question is - are these required? Did you receive any instructions requesting for these?

.../atb
Thank you Ragluf. A quote from the LOA says "Please inform the Centralized Intake Office by e-mail at CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca of any status changes in your application (birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc)." Since my husband and I have changed employers, I thought it best to email the CIO along with our new passports even before they ask me for it.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DXB601 said:
Thank you Ragluf. A quote from the LOA says "Please inform the Centralized Intake Office by e-mail at CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca of any status changes in your application (birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc)." Since my husband and I have changed employers, I thought it best to email the CIO along with our new passports even before they ask me for it.
These type of changes are sent to the VO processing your application, not to the CIO. After the CIO has checked your application and transferred your application to a VO, all subsequent correspondence are between the applicant and the VO. CIO hands off at this point - and all updates and submissions are sent to the VO.
Is your VO CIO? Or CPC-Sydney? Unless your VO is actually CIO-Sydney, then you do not send any update information to them. Where are you submitting the PPs - are you sending them to Sydney?

.../atb

DXB601

Feb 4, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-March-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
27-Sept-2013
AOR Received.
08-Apr-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
23-Apr-2014
Med's Request
09-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
25-Feb-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-Apr-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-May-2015
LANDED..........
July 16, 2015
ragluf said:
These type of changes are sent to the VO processing your application, not to the CIO. After the CIO has checked your application and transferred your application to a VO, all subsequent correspondence are between the applicant and the VO. CIO hands off at this point - and all updates and submissions are sent to the VO.
Is your VO CIO? Or CPC-Sydney? Unless your VO is actually CIO-Sydney, then you do not send any update information to them. Where are you submitting the PPs - are you sending them to Sydney?

.../atb
ADVO it is. I am only sending copy of our new passport and employment certs and will also inform ADVO of my new mailing address. Thank you for the insight sir Ragluf.

taztinch

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Gaano po katagal pag inland after ng medical ang rprf? Medical done 10-23-14 sa ecas medical received pero sa Aor Inprocess na rw? Tama po b once na my rprf at ppr tsaka pa palang po magbabayad? Un friend ko po inland dn po sia nagbayad na po sia kasabay na po ng application nia ok lng dn po ba un?

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DXB601 said:
ADVO it is. I am only sending copy of our new passport and employment certs and will also inform ADVO of my new mailing address. Thank you for the insight sir Ragluf.
If you want to cover ALL bases, there is no harm in sending to both - especially if this are just scanned copies. You can attach the LoA and highlight the section to inform CIO-NS when you send them a copy; then in your cover letter to ADVO, specify this is an update to the application.

.../atb

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taztinch said:
Gaano po katagal pag inland after ng medical ang rprf? Medical done 10-23-14 sa ecas medical received pero sa Aor Inprocess na rw? Tama po b once na my rprf at ppr tsaka pa palang po magbabayad? Un friend ko po inland dn po sia nagbayad na po sia kasabay na po ng application nia ok lng dn po ba un?
Backread a bit - see here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t93206.0.html;msg3527443#msg3527443

As to gaano katagal ang hihintayin kapag inland - depende yan sa VO mo. Medyo matagal/mabagal gumalaw ang CPC-O at CIO/CPC-Sydney compared sa CEM. Yung in process sa AoR does not mean yung “In Process” stage na nakikita sa eCAS. See here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-filipinos-submitted-pnppr-applctions-at-cio-t93206.0.html;msg2546413#msg2546413

…/atb