Timeline for Filipinos submitted pnp-pr applctions at CIO

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yahnyexelyuri said:
hi po... ask lang po saan po maganda mag pa medical st lukes or IOM?? salamat po.. and another thing saan po issend ung RPRF sa canada po ba or sa mismong visa office?? salamat po..
Hi,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp#pay-fee

2. The Right of Permanent Residence Fee, which will be requested at a later stage if your application is approved.

If hindi mo isinama ang RPRF sa submission mo ng application to CIO - then hintayin mo instructions ng VO on payment of RPRF. That is - as soon as me VO ka. Me payment instructions for the VO processing your application. For payment instructions sa CEM - here it is:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng

../atb

Nivram

Jan 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2013 (MPNP); August 15, 2014 (CIC)
Nomination.....
May 2014 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
October 24, 2014
Med's Request
November 11, 2014
Med's Done....
December 3, 2014
Passport Req..
December 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
January 26, 2015
LANDED..........
Very Soon....
LemonLuv said:
thanks po. gaano po nla ktgal isubmit sa cem ung result?
1 week after ma complete nyo po ang medical.

yahnyexelyuri

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 November 2013
Doc's Request.
27 November 2013
Nomination.....
LOA 27 August 2014 CIC 12 September 2014
AOR Received.
10 December 2014
Med's Request
15 January 2015 RPRF Request 15 January 2015
Med's Done....
22 January 2015 RPRF Done 22 January 2015
Passport Req..
24 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2015 received 13 March 2015 answered prayers :)
LANDED..........
15 MAY 2015
ragluf said:
Hi,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp#pay-fee

2. The Right of Permanent Residence Fee, which will be requested at a later stage if your application is approved.

If hindi mo isinama ang RPRF sa submission mo ng application to CIO - then hintayin mo instructions ng VO on payment of RPRF. That is - as soon as me VO ka. Me payment instructions for the VO processing your application. For payment instructions sa CEM - here it is:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng

../atb
Thnx sir ragluf... Another question sir issend ko po xa in Philippine peso kso sir ano po ang ssundin ko ung peso amount na nsa site ng cem or yung current currency value ng cad to peso

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yahnyexelyuri said:
Thnx sir ragluf... Another question sir issend ko po xa in Philippine peso kso sir ano po ang ssundin ko ung peso amount na nsa site ng cem or yung current currency value ng cad to peso
:) I have been asked this many many times - kung conversion rate of equivalent peso ang gagamitin. Same pa din ang sagot ko. FYI wala naman nakalagay sa site ng CEM na subject to the latest CAD to Php currency exchange ang fee, right? :). And wala din naman nakalagay na "use the latest conversion rate of CAD to Php" right? :)

What is published (as of Dec 18, 2014) is the latest peso equivalent as per their (CIC's) determination, not based on the latest currency conversion for CAD to Php. So use the published rates for Php. This way me reference ka and me basehan ng fees. Meron na nagbayad ng ginamit currency conversion CAD to Php - ibinalik because of wrong payment amount. So always use what is officially published by the embassy/VO handling the processing.

Kung gusto mo pa din ng 2nd opinion at makasiguro - call CEM ask them what is the latest fee in Php. You can call them up and ask if nagbago na ang fees or the latest one in the site is to be followed.

Also, would you mind not using txt speak for your questions?

.../atb

Einna

Jun 8, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-06-2013
Nomination.....
28-02-2014 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
04-04-2014 (CIO)
IELTS Request
Not required - NOC B
File Transfer...
18-09-2014 (received confirmation from VO)
Med's Request
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
July 26, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 5, 2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 Godwilling
invisible80 said:
Dear All,

I received nomination letter few days back and about to send application to CIO.

Does PNP nominee required to include IELTS with application package to CIO?

My IELTS meanwhile expired. However, as documents check list for PNP nominee, IELTS required for NOC C& D, mine is NOC B. Someone tell that valid IELTS should be attached with application package to CIO otherwise they may return back the application as incomplete.

Really confused what to do. Taking further IELTS will takes more time.

What is your suggestion? What is the experiences who already send application to CIO? Please help.
Hi invisible80,

I had the same case. IELTS is not required for NOC 0, A & B. If your occupation indicated in your LOA is NOC B then you do not have to worry about your IELTS.
That's what I did.

Einna

Jun 8, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-06-2013
Nomination.....
28-02-2014 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
04-04-2014 (CIO)
IELTS Request
Not required - NOC B
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
July 26, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 5, 2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 Godwilling
@ ragluf:

Question lang po regarding passport renewal. We recently renewed our passport as it is expiring this month. I sent a case specific enquiry to ADVO regarding sending a scan copy of the new passports but all I receive is an automated response that does not make any sense (see below).
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your message.

General enquiries:

If you are seeking general information about immigrating, visiting, studying or working in Canada including how to apply, eligibility, and biometrics, the following websites will provide you with all the information you need: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp and www.uae.gc.ca .

Status enquiries:

If you are enquiring about an application in process and it is still within our normal processing times, this is the only reply you will receive, given resources are used for processing and finalizing applications.

To check Permanent Resident application processing timeframes, please visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp and http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp.

Visa Application Centre (VAC):

If you need to contact one of the VACs located in the Gulf Region, in relation to your application or biometrics, please visit here.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration/CG Canadian Embassy / Ambassade du Canada Abu Dhabi
I sent another email to them attaching the scan copy of our passports with a note informing that this is our new passports for their reference. Is this fine? Do I need to send them a hard copy via courier?

Looking forward to your response.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Einna said:
@ ragluf:

Question lang po regarding passport renewal. We recently renewed our passport as it is expiring this month. I sent a case specific enquiry to ADVO regarding sending a scan copy of the new passports but all I receive is an automated response that does not make any sense (see below).
It actually makes sense - CSE is used to inquire or get information, and not to add or update an application in process. If you want to send updates on your application - send it to the VO.

I sent another email to them attaching the scan copy of our passports with a note informing that this is our new passports for their reference. Is this fine? Do I need to send them a hard copy via courier?
In many cases it would be fine, however, I do not advise using ONLY email. Note you get better results if you actually be formal in any and all communications with the VO. We have to remember we are dealing with institutions on a formal application, so being formal in your language and knowing business letter writing rules and applying them to your communications will get more results. I just shake my head when applicants try to be informal with just email and never bother to format the letter properly as if writing to someone you personally know. If you send email, make sure it is formatted as if it was a letter. Follow how the VO communicates with you and try to respond also in the same format and manner - it will give you more results.

As to your query - you do not need to expect a reply or acknowledgement of your update with the VO. Send them the information, and then wait. VOs rarely acknowledge any message. This is why for updates, the best way to confirm is get GCMS notes, or send a CSE after a few weeks.

.../atb

Einna

Jun 8, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-06-2013
Nomination.....
28-02-2014 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
04-04-2014 (CIO)
IELTS Request
Not required - NOC B
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
July 26, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 5, 2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 Godwilling
ragluf said:
It actually makes sense - CSE is used to inquire or get information, and not to add or update an application in process. If you want to send updates on your application - send it to the VO.

In many cases it would be fine, however, I do not advise using ONLY email. Note you get better results if you actually be formal in any and all communications with the VO. We have to remember we are dealing with institutions on a formal application, so being formal in your language and knowing business letter writing rules and applying them to your communications will get more results. I just shake my head when applicants try to be informal with just email and never bother to format the letter properly as if writing to someone you personally know. If you send email, make sure it is formatted as if it was a letter. Follow how the VO communicates with you and try to respond also in the same format and manner - it will give you more results.

As to your query - you do not need to expect a reply or acknowledgement of your update with the VO. Send them the information, and then wait. VOs rarely acknowledge any message. This is why for updates, the best way to confirm is get GCMS notes, or send a CSE after a few weeks.

.../atb

@ ragluf:

Thanks for the quick response. I actually used the CSE because I was "asking" them whether I should send the scan copy to them via email or should I send it to them by courier. ;)
Here's the content of my CSE for your reference:
Dear Immigration Officer:

We (my husband and I) are in the process of renewing our passport. Please let me know if I should just send via email a scan copy of our new passports or if I have to send the copies to Abu Dhabi visa office through courier.

Looking forward to your response. Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Applicant
Thanks again! Point well taken.

yahnyexelyuri

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 November 2013
Doc's Request.
27 November 2013
Nomination.....
LOA 27 August 2014 CIC 12 September 2014
AOR Received.
10 December 2014
Med's Request
15 January 2015 RPRF Request 15 January 2015
Med's Done....
22 January 2015 RPRF Done 22 January 2015
Passport Req..
24 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2015 received 13 March 2015 answered prayers :)
LANDED..........
15 MAY 2015
ragluf said:
:) I have been asked this many many times - kung conversion rate of equivalent peso ang gagamitin. Same pa din ang sagot ko. FYI wala naman nakalagay sa site ng CEM na subject to the latest CAD to Php currency exchange ang fee, right? :). And wala din naman nakalagay na "use the latest conversion rate of CAD to Php" right? :)

What is published (as of Dec 18, 2014) is the latest peso equivalent as per their (CIC's) determination, not based on the latest currency conversion for CAD to Php. So use the published rates for Php. This way me reference ka and me basehan ng fees. Meron na nagbayad ng ginamit currency conversion CAD to Php - ibinalik because of wrong payment amount. So always use what is officially published by the embassy/VO handling the processing.

Kung gusto mo pa din ng 2nd opinion at makasiguro - call CEM ask them what is the latest fee in Php. You can call them up and ask if nagbago na ang fees or the latest one in the site is to be followed.

Also, would you mind not using txt speak for your questions?

.../atb

Thank you for answering all my queries Sir Ragluf!! :D and sorry if i gave you a hard time reading my questions... :D

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Einna said:
Thanks for the quick response. I actually used the CSE because I was "asking" them whether I should send the scan copy to them via email or should I send it to them by courier. ;)
With VOs (except CEM) - it often is "telling them what you want" instead of "asking what should I do?". I have observed that VOs outside of CEM do not take the context of the intent of the request but rather interpret the message literally. In this case - the content of your CSE did not specify if this is an update, or addition to your application - so the VO will not understand what this is meant for. They will scan their procedures, but do not find any specific instructions on how to proceed.

With CEM, I have observed they are more adept at grasping the intention of the request and in many times, will do what is requested, even if the request does not specify anything. Sometimes, if the applicants are in the PH, they will call up to clarify the details of the message or details in the application. If this CSE was sent to CEM, then likely they will respond to your question, it is just that the response comes after a length of time.

.../atb

Engineer80

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Einna said:
Hi invisible80,

I had the same case. IELTS is not required for NOC 0, A & B. If your occupation indicated in your LOA is NOC B then you do not have to worry about your IELTS.
That's what I did.
Dear Enima .....

Greetings!!!!

I have same case...I was nominated last week by SINP as skilled worker , NOC 2131...CIVIL Engineer...Occupation A.....I had submitted my valid ielts at nomination process...but now it is expired...i am confused where should I submit new ielts for CIO or not.....please share ur experience and information about ur category in PNP...
01-skilled worker/family reference and others???...
02-in your case did u submitted ur ielts at nomination process..???
03-did u submitted expired /new ielts at CIO /PR process....???
04- if we do not need to submit ielts at CIO/PR process then should we write the explanation letter for about ielts ....did u write explanation about ur ielts at CIO/PR process???

Please guide us then i really be thank full........regards....

Please guide us

addie08

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Mar-14(SINP) 06-Feb-15(PR) Received by CIC (11-Feb-15)
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
XEP 01-May-15 EP&UCI 04-Jun-15
Med's Request
06-Jun-2015 RPRF Request 13-July-2015 Paid 19-July-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jun-2015 Furtherance done 24-Sept-2015
Passport Req..
05-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015 Visa on hand 04-Nov-2015
LANDED..........
soon
Hello po.. ask ko lang po if living in makati city meron po ba ilalagay under province/state na portion? Or just leave it blank? Pls help... tnx :)

Einna

Jun 8, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-06-2013
Nomination.....
28-02-2014 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
04-04-2014 (CIO)
IELTS Request
Not required - NOC B
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
July 26, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 5, 2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 Godwilling
ragluf said:
With VOs (except CEM) - it often is "telling them what you want" instead of "asking what should I do?". I have observed that VOs outside of CEM do not take the context of the intent of the request but rather interpret the message literally. In this case - the content of your CSE did not specify if this is an update, or addition to your application - so the VO will not understand what this is meant for. They will scan their procedures, but do not find any specific instructions on how to proceed.

With CEM, I have observed they are more adept at grasping the intention of the request and in many times, will do what is requested, even if the request does not specify anything. Sometimes, if the applicants are in the PH, they will call up to clarify the details of the message or details in the application. If this CSE was sent to CEM, then likely they will respond to your question, it is just that the response comes after a length of time.

.../atb

Hi ragluf:

What should I do then? :(

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What should I do then?
I guess you are following this:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=052&t=3

The operative term is "report" - but di sinabi paano if you "submit". Kung kailangan mo i-inform ang VO because of a change in PP details AND kailangan mo ipadala ang scanned copies of the document as proof - then better submit them to the VO instead of doing a CSE.

Refer to this discussion: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-filipinos-submitted-pnppr-applctions-at-cio-t93206.0.html;msg3419014#msg3419014

Try to follow what GKarl did.

../atb

Wolfrain

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Hi sir ragluf,

Ask ko lng kung mas ok ba if I bought my ticket online from Vancouver to Winnipeg on either Air Canada or Westjet? Same lng ba yan with Cebupac or PAL na papadalhan ka ng itinerary at yun na lng present mo sa counter? I'm planning to purchase my ticket online para di na dumaan ng agency.

Thanks