Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2016
rhian28 said:
daming good news ngyon ha? at isa na po kmi sa nakatanggap ng Good news!
PPV on hand na po :D

thank you forum mates lalong lalo na kila sir Ragluf, Better Life, RCG, Paulene, Rockon, ate Tenshi, itguy, at maraming marami pa pong iba!

Good things come to those who wait just have faith and believe that God is always there to help you.

Thank you Lord for eveything..
God bless you all.. :)

Congrats Rhian and to all forum mates who received good news! And to whose of us who are still waiting. I know we will also reach the finish line.

Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who wait and the best things come to those who don't give up! ;)

marlon919

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
rcg said:
Question lang po sa mga naka experience ng medical furtherance, gaano katagl lumabas sa ecas ang medical recieved after maforward ng clinic sa VO ang result?tnx
Di po ako nakaexperience ng medical furtherance, pero kelan po ninyo nalaman na naiforward na yung medical results ninyo sa VO?

Yung sa min kasi, June 27 medical, tapos repeat xray ako June 30. Nung magcheck ako sa ecas, July 10 medical received na. So 2 weeks po para ma-update yung ecas natin..

rcg

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013 MPNP, CIC DEC 30, 2013
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
nov. 21, 2013
AOR Received.
10-08-2013 MPNP, CIC Feb 6, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
April 14, 2014/ RPRF Payment May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25 and May 6, 2014
Interview........
mpnp sponsor Oct 30, 2013
Passport Req..
August 18, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 26, 2014, received September 5, 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
July 21, daw naforward sa embassy sabi ng slec. Mas mabilis yata ang update ng medical recieved pag walang problem sa IME.Im not sure sa may mga furtherance. Hoping and praying ako na mag medical recieved na sya at wala na ibang hingin since june 3, 2014 pa nag in process ang ecas. Para PPR na agad kasunod.

rcg

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013 MPNP, CIC DEC 30, 2013
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
nov. 21, 2013
AOR Received.
10-08-2013 MPNP, CIC Feb 6, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
April 14, 2014/ RPRF Payment May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25 and May 6, 2014
Interview........
mpnp sponsor Oct 30, 2013
Passport Req..
August 18, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 26, 2014, received September 5, 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
marlon919 said:
Expect nyo na po Ma'am rcg ung medical received until nxt week.. ;)
magdilang anghel ka sana. Tnx

Kingjames0006

Mar 22, 2014
Mga kabayan magandang gabi po.Magtatanong lang po sana,aq po ay nakapagmedical last June 25 and nasubmit po ng St.Lukes global last July 17 sa embassy and nag appear po sa ecas ang med receive last July 24 po,ang tanong q po sana base po sa trend ngayun,Kelan po kaya nadating yung PPR po ayun po sa trend and sa inyu pong mga experiences po? maraming salamat mga kabayan salamat po sa mga sasagot god bless po

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marlon919 said:
I have a question, just to satisfy my curiosity..

Once we receive an email from CEM requesting for our passports and other requirements, is there a chance that our application will still be denied? Based on email I received, PPR means 100% approved since it's indicated in the email that visa is ready to be issued. An expiration date of the visa was also indicated..

Was my interpretation correct?

Thanks a lot!
Hi,

Not necessarily. Does not the full text of the opening line read as follows?:

We are pleased to inform you that your visa(s) for permanent residence to Canada is/are ready to be issued conditional to a final admissibility review by an immigration officer

This is the crux - PPR indicates that a final admissibility review will be done, and it will be based on the totality of all the assessments for eligibility and admissibility that was done. Which means all of your medical, criminality, security assessments etc. will be looked over by an officer, and then a final decision is made. Issuance of the visa and CoPR is conditional to the final admissibility review and a positive result. Until this is done there is no 100% guarantee that a visa will be issued. One thing I learned - "ready" in the sentence above means "handa na silang kumilos batay sa result ng final admissibility review" hindi "handa na silang ibigay ang visa pagkatanggap ng PPs"

Kaya me DM pa sa eCAS - Decision Made. Ito ang resulta ng final admissibility review. Yan ang masasabing final "step" ng application processing before issuance ng visa.

Nevertheless, eto ang basis of being positive - as of Jan-Dec 2013, at Manila, Provincial Nominee approval rate is 98%
(data taken from data.gc.ca (open data))

So should you worry? - at this point, and this late into the process - you should not be.

(Unless lang tampered ang passport mo - ibang usapan na yun. :):):):))

.../atb

canadadreamer75

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragluf said:
Hi,

We are pleased to inform you that your visa(s) for permanent residence to Canada is/are ready to be issued conditional to a final admissibility review by an immigration officer

This is the crux - PPR indicates that a final admissibility review will be done, and it will be based on the totality of all the assessments for eligibility and admissibility that was done. Which means all of your medical, criminality, security assessments etc. will be looked over by an officer, and then a final decision is made. Issuance of the visa and CoPR is conditional to the final admissibility review and a positive result. Until this is done there is no 100% guarantee that a visa will be issued. One thing I learned - "ready" in the sentence above means "handa na silang kumilos batay sa result ng final admissibility review" hindi "handa na silang ibigay ang visa pagkatanggap ng PPs"

Kaya me DM pa sa eCAS - Decision Made. Ito ang resulta ng final admissibility review. Yan ang masasabing final "step" ng application processing before issuance ng visa.

Nevertheless, eto ang basis of being positive - as of Jan-Dec 2013, at Manila, Provincial Nominee approval rate is 98%

So should you worry? - at this point, and this late into the process - you should not be.

.../atb
haaayyyyyy may 2% denied pa :eek: :( :eek: :( :eek: :( :'(

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadadreamer75 said:
haaayyyyyy may 2% denied pa :eek: :( :eek: :( :eek: :( :'(
%2 is 73 out of 3,266 applications, a very small number considering the number of applications. 9,117 visas for provincial nominees were issued last year. In comparison with other VOs, CEM has been consistently high since 2010. Also, CEM has the 2nd highest number of applications, 2nd only to CPP-O (12,771).

I will take it that if you are a provincial nominee with CEM as your VO, you have a 98% approval rate. :):):):). So compared with chances of winning the Lotto - I will take 98% anytime. :):):)

.../atb

canadadreamer75

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragluf said:
%2 is 73 out of 3,266 applications, a very small number considering the number of applications. 9,117 visas for provincial nominees were issued last year. In comparison with other VOs, CEM has been consistently high since 2010. Also, CEM has the 2nd highest number of applications, 2nd only to CPP-O (12,771).

I will take it that if you are a provincial nominee with CEM as your VO, you have a 98% approval rate. :):):):). So compared with chances of winning the Lotto - I will take 98% anytime. :):):)

.../atb
haaaay mag katotoo nga sana na kasama ako sa 98% :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

reynold21

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
06-12-2013
AOR Received.
01-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with aplication
Med's Request
22-04-2014
Med's Done....
05-05-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2014 recieved: aug 27, 2014
LANDED..........
mid november =)/ nov 12, 2014
canadadreamer75 said:
haaaay mag katotoo nga sana na kasama ako sa 98% :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)
same here! ;D gaano katagal pa ba iintayin pag 3 lines na ecas? hehe!

angelstamaria

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cio nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 14 2014
Nomination.....
12-16-2013
AOR Received.
03-11-2014
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
04-16-2014
hello mga kababayan mg ask lng ako sa mga mar applicant my nakareceive na po ba sa inyo ng rprf? mar applicant kc kmi kya lng sa cio nova ung papers namin dto kc kmi sa canada na. done medical na din po last april 16.salamat po sa infos

Zenny00

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Cebu City
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
App. Filed.......
08-03-2013
Doc's Request.
18-06-2013
Nomination.....
27-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-02-2014
Med's Request
11-04-2014
Med's Done....
16-05-2014
Passport Req..
04-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
LANDED..........
29-04-2015
ragluf said:
Hi,

.../atb
ragluf said:

.../atb
Thanks a lot ragluf! You've been so helpful and you seem to know everything; I am really impressed. :) Kind of worried lang din ako at the moment since our PPVs haven't arrived yet; but I am very positive it will arrive anytime soon. God willing. And sana, kasali ako sa 98% na yan, hehe... :)

More blessings to you for helping/providing us with lots of info. God bless.

marlon919

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Thanks sir :) sa interpretation.. Mali nga ata yung pagkaintindi ko, i thought yung immigration officer is yung dun na sa airport, if meron ka dalang illegal, maka-cancel ;D ;D ;D

Nagfile na pa naman ako resignation sa work ko. Katulad ng iba, kasama na sana kami sa 98%..

At thanks sa pampalakas ng loob na should not worry at this point.. ;)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marlon919 said:
Thanks sir :) sa interpretation.. Mali nga ata yung pagkaintindi ko, i thought yung immigration officer is yung dun na sa airport, if meron ka dalang illegal, maka-cancel ;D ;D ;D
Me tama ka naman dito - ang final word in allowing you into the country is nasa CBSA/Border Services. Kapag dumating ka at me dala ka na hindi dapat at hindi din na-declare, at enough para i-deny ka nila for landing, well kahit me dala kang CoPR, hindi ka aabot sa immigration at pababalikin ka at i-cancel na nila ang single entry immigrant visa mo.

So...hwag magdala ang hindi dapat. :). Try mo panoorin ang Border Security sa youtube, or Discovery...

.../atb