+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for appeals regarding refusal for sponsorship application for dependent

canpak7860

Jul 8, 2010
Dear All

My application for sponsorship of dependent child was refused by CHC Islamabad; however they have given me right to appeal. I wanted to know the timeline within which the decision regarding appeal will be taken.

Regards

canpak7860

Jul 8, 2010
The refusal was due to fact that I was not in Canada during complete process. I submitted new sponsorship application and have been able to get eligibility now. Please let me know that if I apply for TRV for my dependent child for which application for permanent residency has been accessed positive, what are the chances that my dependent child will be able to get TRV.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

canpak7860 said:
The refusal was due to fact that I was not in Canada during complete process. I submitted new sponsorship application and have been able to get eligibility now. Please let me know that if I apply for TRV for my dependent child for which application for permanent residency has been accessed positive, what are the chances that my dependent child will be able to get TRV.
Pretty close to nil for a TRV.

mamoo

Star Member
Oct 7, 2009
Hi Canpak :

How long u stayed with your Children and how they came to know that ur staying out of Canada. Could u pls tell me as I have also sponsored my children and after filing their case in July 2010 came back to Pakistan in Sept 2010 now I am planning to go back by end of Jan 2010. And the fact is that I also informed them about my visit by sending them suppl form. Your response on this may be helpful for me and could u pls also share timeline with me. Thanx

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi
mamoo said:
Hi Canpak :

How long u stayed with your Children and how they came to know that ur staying out of Canada. Could u pls tell me as I have also sponsored my children and after filing their case in July 2010 came back to Pakistan in Sept 2010 now I am planning to go back by end of Jan 2010. And the fact is that I also informed them about my visit by sending them suppl form. Your response on this may be helpful for me and could u pls also share timeline with me. Thanx
If you are a PR and not a citizen, and Isbad or Mississauga knows you are outside Canada, you probably can expect a refusal.