+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for AINP (Family Stream only)

SP88

Oct 17, 2011
dear all

i got request letter to update information in june 2012
sent updated info in july 2012
now it is sept and still no nomination?

does it take so long for nomination to be issued after updating the information on the file?

normally how long does it take to get nomination after update request is received from ainp?

please help

prempal

Sep 1, 2012
dear
update information u mean additional information. If so, soon they will nominate u.I have provided additional information last time in NOV.2011 and they nominated me on 22nd DEC. 2011.Don't worry

SP88

Oct 17, 2011
thanks prempal

yes i meant the additional information request from ainp
it has been two and half months since i sent them the information and still no news about nomination

in most cases, as also in yours, after additional information is sent nomination is received in a month's time but i do not know why so much delay in my case ???

lakambini

Sep 6, 2012
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
Doc's Request.
20-01-2010
Nomination.....
20-09-2011
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
IELTS Request
22-01-2010
File Transfer...
na
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012 and 31-07-2012
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
07-11-2012 (CEM received PP's 12-11-12)
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2012
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
Hi guys,

I would like to join this forum because I am under AINP Family Stream. I have been researching for over half a year now about our program, and I have discovered one thing: That the AINP program has a slower pace of processing. Unlike the other provinces like Manitoba or Sask, Alberta seems to be the slowest. Most of the AINP that I know of took years - not like when they introduced the online application, some of the AINP who just processed their papers online last 2011 are in Canada now as you read this.

One thing I can share to you, I have discovered about 10 people under this program - have the same time frame as I do. AINP nomination normally comes after a month or two of the last updated documents that they ask from you (I have sent twice of the normal requirements they ask). Some visa offices are slower, it takes about 3 months, depending on the bulk of application in the country. And believe it or not, some takes even more than 3 months.

This is my time frame, and my visa office is Manila, Philippines:

March 2009 - submitted application in Alberta via my sister in Edmonton.
Feb 2010 - additional documents were asked, like Certificate of Employments, IELTS, birth certificates, etc.
September 2011 - got email from the program officer in Alberta asking for my current job, job description, etc.
October 2011 - got the nomination letter, with the orange sticker and various forms and they asked for other requirements like birth certificates, diploma's, certificate of employments, etc (they were asked twice) and was asked to pay the initial fee
December 2011 - submitted everything to CEM (Canadian Embassy Manila)
January 2012 - got the AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt)
February 2012 - got the MR (Medical Request)
March 2012 - did the medical for me and my daughter and got cleared end of March
July 2012 - husband's medical clearance (took 4 months because of additional procedures)
July 2012 - RPRF and additional documents like personaly history from graduation upto the point of where you declared your whereabouts on the first documents sent
August 21, 2012 - ecas status showed "in process" (where at this point, it normally takes about a month or two for the PPR - passport request)

unfortunately for me, they asked for another police clearance (I lived in various countries) and it will take another 2 months for me to get the certificate of no criminal record from that country. Therefore, I am looking at a passport request in my case in about 2-3 months from now. Hopefully before Christmas.

So guys, it took me three years. And I know of about 5 people from forums with the same time frame as I do. And one of them is even before me, and still hasn't gotten any nomination. We are what I call the manual processing - back on a time where the online application is unheard of. I have read in one forum that this AINP guy applied online last 2011 and just got their passports stamped with visa couple of months ago.

So for the AINP Family Stream, you'd have to stretch your patience more - like elastic woman. The name of the game is "stake out". Where you have to really sit in and wait. Literally.

We'll all get there eventually. They say those who patiently wait longer become cooler people 8)

P.S. Our medical expires in March 2013. So keep in mind that whatever date you'll be cleared in your medical, it will be the visa validity. Theoretically, your passports should be stamped before the medical expires. After you get nominated, provided you submit everything quickly, you have ample time to finish everything and get to enjoy your country before migrating. I still got 6 months, lotsa time to enjoy Asia :) best of luck AINP Family Stream guys ;)

cpacturan

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Hi everyone!!!

Here is my timeline:

Sept. 26, 2011-------file number recieved ( We applied SINP under family category) My husband's cousin was the one who sponsored us.

still WaITING for our NOMINATION...GOD willing everything will be ok...

My QUESTION: Is there anybody from the group that has the same aplication that I have? PLS. do SHARE..
Thanks a lot..GOD bless us ALL!!!!!

Hark12

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
SP88
my visa office was New dehli

I never visited anywhere. I guess because of work load NDVO passed some applications to Hong Knog,
I mailed my passport to Delhi, visa is issued by Hong Kong. I guess there is department in ND. I understand many of us got our files forwarded to HKVO

SP88

Oct 17, 2011
@ capcutrun you will have to post your query in SINP thread.

@ Hark thank you for your reply.

SP88

Oct 17, 2011
dear all

anyone received additional information request letter in june/july 2012 from ainp got nomination?
please share!

JAGGU

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
16 oct 2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
08 nov 2012
Med's Request
18 dec 2012
Med's Done....
24 dec 2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
18 dec 2012 (2nd PPR on Mar'13, submitted in Apr'13, again in Jun'13)
VISA ISSUED...
7 sep 13
Please look to AINP FSW backlog forum where everybody are from AINP nomination que.

SP88

Oct 17, 2011
finally got nominatin ;D

now the second struggle starts to get the documents to cio sydney
any helpful tips while sending documents to sydney will be much appreciated

garytran

Star Member
Oct 11, 2012
Hi
I’m New in This forum.I applied under AINP stream in April 2009
No Additional information submitted
Approval Dec 2011
File sent NS Jan.2012
AOR letter 27 Feb 2012 (Visa Office: Singapore)
Medical Requested: waiting
ecas shows Application received
My QUESTION: Is there anybody from the group that has the same aplication that I have? PLS. do SHARE..
How long does it take to get MR after AOR received from Singapore visa office?

Garytran

mzpasha

Jun 19, 2013
lakambini said:
Hi guys,

I would like to join this forum because I am under AINP Family Stream. I have been researching for over half a year now about our program, and I have discovered one thing: That the AINP program has a slower pace of processing. Unlike the other provinces like Manitoba or Sask, Alberta seems to be the slowest. Most of the AINP that I know of took years - not like when they introduced the online application, some of the AINP who just processed their papers online last 2011 are in Canada now as you read this.

One thing I can share to you, I have discovered about 10 people under this program - have the same time frame as I do. AINP nomination normally comes after a month or two of the last updated documents that they ask from you (I have sent twice of the normal requirements they ask). Some visa offices are slower, it takes about 3 months, depending on the bulk of application in the country. And believe it or not, some takes even more than 3 months.

This is my time frame, and my visa office is Manila, Philippines:

March 2009 - submitted application in Alberta via my sister in Edmonton.
Feb 2010 - additional documents were asked, like Certificate of Employments, IELTS, birth certificates, etc.
September 2011 - got email from the program officer in Alberta asking for my current job, job description, etc.
October 2011 - got the nomination letter, with the orange sticker and various forms and they asked for other requirements like birth certificates, diploma's, certificate of employments, etc (they were asked twice) and was asked to pay the initial fee
December 2011 - submitted everything to CEM (Canadian Embassy Manila)
January 2012 - got the AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt)
February 2012 - got the MR (Medical Request)
March 2012 - did the medical for me and my daughter and got cleared end of March
July 2012 - husband's medical clearance (took 4 months because of additional procedures)
July 2012 - RPRF and additional documents like personaly history from graduation upto the point of where you declared your whereabouts on the first documents sent
August 21, 2012 - ecas status showed "in process" (where at this point, it normally takes about a month or two for the PPR - passport request)

unfortunately for me, they asked for another police clearance (I lived in various countries) and it will take another 2 months for me to get the certificate of no criminal record from that country. Therefore, I am looking at a passport request in my case in about 2-3 months from now. Hopefully before Christmas.

So guys, it took me three years. And I know of about 5 people from forums with the same time frame as I do. And one of them is even before me, and still hasn't gotten any nomination. We are what I call the manual processing - back on a time where the online application is unheard of. I have read in one forum that this AINP guy applied online last 2011 and just got their passports stamped with visa couple of months ago.

So for the AINP Family Stream, you'd have to stretch your patience more - like elastic woman. The name of the game is "stake out". Where you have to really sit in and wait. Literally.

We'll all get there eventually. They say those who patiently wait longer become cooler people 8)

P.S. Our medical expires in March 2013. So keep in mind that whatever date you'll be cleared in your medical, it will be the visa validity. Theoretically, your passports should be stamped before the medical expires. After you get nominated, provided you submit everything quickly, you have ample time to finish everything and get to enjoy your country before migrating. I still got 6 months, lotsa time to enjoy Asia :) best of luck AINP Family Stream guys ;)
My Category is AINP permanent residence in the provincial nominee class CHC required some document like PCC, BANK STATEMENT, AND IELTS. Before i got 5.5 Band but it has expired now i got 5 band over all. what should i do retake test???

many thanks

JAGGU

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
16 oct 2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
08 nov 2012
Med's Request
18 dec 2012
Med's Done....
24 dec 2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
18 dec 2012 (2nd PPR on Mar'13, submitted in Apr'13, again in Jun'13)
VISA ISSUED...
7 sep 13
U need to inquire with AINP PNP @ your file validity.. u must have cross the deadline... so better you ask them for extended deadline and give a try...