+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Hi everyone,

HELP! I sponsored my wife (in-Canada family class), we've been waiting for CoPR for almost 2 months. We uploaded everything to the portal on June 21st. Both mailing address and photo are "in review with IRCC". Don't know my VO, not sure if that is really necessary. Can anyone give me a hand as what I should do? Everybody here seems to have gotten their CoPR relatively quick or on time. I'm in Hamilton, ON.

Thank you!
nothing need to do basically... Just need to wait.

Mutzio

Dec 10, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
30-11-2020
Med's Done....
07-09-2020
Received the portal invitation on August 10
Received the portal credentials on August 12
Uploaded address and photo on August 14
Received eCoPR on August 16.
Waiting for the pr card!

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Waiting for the pr card!
congrats man!!! You are lucky...

I am waiting since July 26th

Caveman2021

Jul 23, 2021
Waiting for the pr card!

Very similar timeline, only a couple of days before yours.

Has your photos changed from 'In Review' yet?

Hamed2002m

Dec 11, 2019
I got my ECoPR, but the account still only shows medical passed. The background check has no update.
Thank you for your answer. So, what is the reason that some people get eCOPR in days, and us in months? When I see my letter from IRCC it has a signature from Virtual Landing Unit. What does that mean exactly? some people know about their branch in IRCC such as Ottawa, etc. Why mine is a virtual landing unit? Please discuss to reach a conclusion.

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Thank you for your answer. So, what is the reason that some people get eCOPR in days, and us in months? When I see my letter from IRCC it has a signature from Virtual Landing Unit. What does that mean exactly? some people know about their branch in IRCC such as Ottawa, etc. Why mine is a virtual landing unit? Please discuss to reach a conclusion.
Same with me . I am with virtual landing unit too and waiting since July 26th.

SSKAA

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Same situation..
I am with virtual landing unit and waiting since August 3.

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
Waiting for the pr card!
did you got any update in GC key account?

MMMaple

Aug 5, 2021
Received the portal emailon August 4
Received the portal credentials on August 5
Uploaded address and photos on August 5
Received eCoPR on August 16
Linked PR card application to IRCC account
Waiting for the PR card

VO Calgary

Last edited:

Sandhuulicious

Mar 2, 2020
Hi, I need some help people.
So I got my portal request email. It says I have to select either option a or option b for my spouse and dependents.
But I do not have any spouse or dependents.
What should I reply with?
The second is that I have to send a template for each of my family memebers. I am the only one included in the application. My parents are back home and not included in the application (other than basic info about them) And as I mentioned earlier, no spouse or dependents.

Akaissassin

Feb 28, 2021
Hi, I need some help people.
So I got my portal request email. It says I have to select either option a or option b for my spouse and dependents.
But I do not have any spouse or dependents.
What should I reply with?
The second is that I have to send a template for each of my family memebers. I am the only one included in the application. My parents are back home and not included in the application (other than basic info about them) And as I mentioned earlier, no spouse or dependents.
I had this same question while replying to the Email and for that part I entered: "No Spouse/Dependent".
I received my ECoPR and it says "Dependent: None".