+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeframe between "All stages passed" to "Approval"?

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
I am CEC. Hope to get it soon! All stages have been passed since 20th April.
No worries you are ok

Quoting IRCC "

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between

June 7 and 13, 2020 ?

If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.

" unquote.

This status above is as of 20 APRIL just allow some time and you will earn it soon.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

iwantvisa

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
No worries you are ok

Quoting IRCC "

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between

June 7 and 13, 2020 ?

If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.

" unquote.

This status above is as of 20 APRIL just allow some time and you will earn it soon.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
But here they are talking about applications received in June 2020. I applied in 2021 January. And when I called the agent told me that all stages (criminality, security, background check and eligibility) have been passed and that final decision is pending. So I am wondering how long does it take between all stages passed to COPR? I was chatting with someone who has the exact same timeline and the same VO and they received their approval on Friday

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
But here they are talking about applications received in June 2020. I applied in 2021 January. And when I called the agent told me that all stages (criminality, security, background check and eligibility) have been passed and that final decision is pending. So I am wondering how long does it take between all stages passed to COPR? I was chatting with someone who has the exact same timeline and the same VO and they received their approval on Friday
Counterwise the processing timeframe, Approval can be done in somewhere between seconds and a day
So unless your application is complex they might reach your application soon if they haven't already.

Yes finalizing june applications of 2020 (which is different than going through) soon is your turn.

Take a rest sit back and you should hear good news.