+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time to receive letter

canboy2020

Aug 5, 2012
i have sent in my application for cit 2 mths now but I have not gotten any reply back. Can some1 please tell me how long do they take to send a receipt letter. thanks

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
write probable english and make your question clear so you get answer back ,thanks

canboy2020

Aug 5, 2012
gamasa said:
write probable english and make your question clear so you get answer back ,thanks
wht the f u talking about, write probable english? i can teach u english. if u can't read english then don't reply to my question.

via08

Star Member
May 24, 2012
canboy2020 said:
i have sent in my application for cit 2 mths now but I have not gotten any reply back. Can some1 please tell me how long do they take to send a receipt letter. thanks
Hi Canboy,

I think others got their acknowledgement letter after 6 mos.. I suggest check in www.cic.gc.ca check your status of your application..

paraug99

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
"write probable english and make your question clear so you get answer back ,thanks"

canboy2020 said:
wht the f u talking about, write probable english? i can teach u english. if u can't read english then don't reply to my question.
LOL, this forum never seizes to amaze me.

canboy2020

Aug 5, 2012
thanks for the couple relevant replies. Is it possible to check the application status if I didn't receive any acknowledgement letter? thanks mate.

ZYXWVU98

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
you can try to check your application status online. but if online account doesn't show anything, the only thing you can do is wait. give another 2 months. it should be received, just waiting to open your envelop by CIC staff. did you not mail your application where you can track the mail?