+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time to receive CRS score after submitting applications

Nihal_A

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Hello,

I would like to know how long it usually takes to receive the CRS score after I've completed and submitted my EE application to get into the pool?

And will I get it through email or should I log back in to my account to check it?

Thanks in advance for your response!

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Hello,

I would like to know how long it usually takes to receive the CRS score after I've completed and submitted my EE application to get into the pool?

And will I get it through email or should I log back in to my account to check it?

Thanks in advance for your response!
you can check it in your profile right away.

Nihal_A

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
you can check it in your profile right away.
Oh. Well, I don't see it anywhere in my profile. I got an application number. And the current status is "Submitted". It also says "your Express Entry profile status is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system". It has been almost a day since I submitted my application. That's why I am concerned. And that anxiety just keeps growing because I was found eligible to apply and I got a score above the cut-off on the CRS tool.

Last edited:

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Oh. Well, I don't see it anywhere in my profile. I got an application number. And the current status is "Submitted". It also says "your Express Entry profile status is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system". It has been almost a day since I submitted my application. That's why I am concerned. And that anxiety just keeps growing because I was found eligible to apply and I got a score above the cut-off on the CRS tool.
Not sure about that then... How many messages from the system have you received?

Nihal_A

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
None so far. I don't know if I should wait for some more time or withdraw profile and start afresh.

I have 8.5 in IELTS, 3+ years foreign experience, Master's degree from US. The CRS tool calculated my score to be 481. So I'm concerned why I didn't get any messages so far.

On Twitter, IRCC said they won't respond to any messages from Aug 1 - 3. I don't know if it applies to EE profile processing too. The only bright side I see is that there may be system maintenance going on.

Last edited:

Nihal_A

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
But as you have received your application number, your info should be in the system already.
I really don't know what happened or what's going on. I'll wait for another day.

Can I withdraw application and start over if I still don't get any messages?

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
I really don't know what happened or what's going on. I'll wait for another day.

Can I withdraw application and start over if I still don't get any messages?
Yeah, you can withdraw your application and start over anytime. Most probably you will get a score by tomorrow.

Nihal_A

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
I
Yeah, you can withdraw your application and start over anytime. Most probably you will get a score by tomorrow.
I really hope so! It is quite nerve-wracking, this waiting period.

I got an email a little while back saying there has been an update on my account. However, when i logged in to check, it was the same and there were no new messages.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
I

I really hope so! It is quite nerve-wracking, this waiting period.

I got an email a little while back saying there has been an update on my account. However, when i logged in to check, it was the same and there were no new messages.
Hey, you're not the only one for sure. I and at least four or five other people have the same issue as yours. Hopefully things will get back to normal tomorrow, I have CRS score higher the CEC cut-off score as well, don't want to miss the next draw.

Nihal_A

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Hey, you're not the only one for sure. I and at least four or five other people have the same issue as yours. Hopefully things will get back to normal tomorrow, I have CRS score higher the CEC cut-off score as well, don't want to miss the next draw.
Hope so! It's oddly comforting knowing that I'm not the only one with this issue.

But I wish you the best of luck. And I hope all of us get positive news soon.