Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Then am yet to received correspondence letter even though my biometrics were taken on the same day of submission.
Or is the correspondence Letter the same as the biometric details under my status, which tells when I took the biometric and when its expiring?
Correspondence Letter - Biometrics Validity Letter

Applicant receives it when a decision is almost made on the applicant's file.

Richy2

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Correspondence Letter - Biometrics Validity Letter

Applicant receives it when a decision is almost made on the applicant's file.
I get it now. Meaning until I receive the correspondence letter, am not getting response.
And as you said, everyone applicant get the correspondence letter, which means its not an indication of you getting approval or refusal.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I get it now. Meaning until I receive the correspondence letter, am not getting response.
And as you said, everyone applicant get the correspondence letter, which means its not an indication of you getting approval or refusal.
Correct, everyone get a correspondence letter, irrespective of the decision.

Faisal44

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
Correct, everyone get a correspondence letter, irrespective of the decision.
Hey I got my correspondence letter now and just inn few minutes got my passport request. it says my application was approved. but still the eligibility and bg check are in progress

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hey I got my correspondence letter now and just inn few minutes got my passport request. it says my application was approved. but still the eligibility and bg check are in progress
Once you submit your passport, in few days your account will be updated with visa validity and other details in a new section called "Document Status" that you are not seeing right now.

That's when everything else changes.
Eligibility becomes :Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Background changes to :Your background check was completed.

Faisal44

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
Once you submit your passport, in few days your account will be updated with visa validity and other details in a new section called "Document Status" that you are not seeing right now.

That's when everything else changes.
Eligibility becomes :Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Background changes to :Your background check was completed.
Thank you so much. I was worried and confused. anyways I am going to submit I passport tomorrow

Faisal44

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
Congratulations bro when did you apply? I applied on 31st may, MED passed on 7th June after that no updates #hope.
Thanks brother. I applied on 31st may. meds passed on 10th received ppr along with biometrics acknowledgement

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
After passing the medicals we can expect the decision anytime i am really worried hoping for an approval #hope.
Good Luck to you too!

Keep login in to your online account. You don't always get emails when your account is updated.

Faisal44

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
Good luck!
Thank. Btw can you please tell me what will I receive when my application get approved? what is poe and introductory letter? I haven't received that. I will submit my passport now and I will get a visa stamp on it but others got poe and other letters. Can you please tell me? When will I get this?