Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I see biometrics details in the small box where UCI number is mentioned. Under biometrics section it shows we do not need biometrics. My bg is says. It is in process. we will send a message if we need more info but review of eligibility not yet started
You may have to wait a while more...
The eligibility would (in most cases) changes to "Reviewing" few days before a decision is made on the application. The "biometrics" will not change at all. Don't worry..

When did you give your bios anyway?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I applied under general category on 31st May 2019 online medical passed on 7th June eligibility is started reviewing when can i expect a decision? what are the chances of approval? #hope.
I wish I could tell you my friend! :)

Faisal44

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
I a
The eligibility would (in most cases) changes to "Reviewing" few days before a decision is made on the application. The "biometrics" will not change at all. Don't worry..

I gave it on 4th june. medicals passed on 10th june. From day one the background check shows it is being processed we will send you a message if we need more info.

Faisal44

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018

As I said you my eligibility is not started and bg check in progress...when can I expect my decision? any guesses?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Will I received a mail for biometric?
You mean Correspondence Letter? Yes, everyone gets that as it validates that the applicant's bios are valid for 10 years.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I a

I gave it on 4th june. medicals passed on 10th june. From day one the background check shows it is being processed we will send you a message if we need more info.
You are good! It's just a matter of time! :)

Richy2

Star Member
May 13, 2019
You mean Correspondence Letter? Yes, everyone gets that as it validates that the applicant's bios are valid for 10 years.
Then am yet to received correspondence letter even though my biometrics were taken on the same day of submission.
Or is the correspondence Letter the same as the biometric details under my status, which tells when I took the biometric and when its expiring?