+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time taken to process PR visa /stamping at New Delhi

Sahana V

Jan 14, 2020
No Suhana, I am still waiting. Taking a long time for me man this wait is killing.
Where did you apply from?
Hi.. I just received a message that my decision envelope has been dispatched from Delhi office and it's already on the way to Bangalore..
Did you receive any updates on yours??

Newperson

Feb 28, 2020
Hi, I have submitted my passport on 7th feb.. no updates yet.. anyone in or submitted around same the same time..??

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
How 2 way courier service work for VAC (India) passport stamping?
I sent email to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com and got reply asking additional details that all provided now and now waiting for payment link for 2 way courier service charge. .

I am waiting for payment link. how long it will take to get payment link? did they sent payment link via Email?
after payment link how much time it take to get waybill number? did they sent waybill number via Email?

asdq45

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
How 2 way courier service work for VAC (India) passport stamping?
I sent email to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com and got reply asking additional details that all provided now and now waiting for payment link for 2 way courier service charge. .

I am waiting for payment link. how long it will take to get payment link? did they sent payment link via Email?
after payment link how much time it take to get waybill number? did they sent waybill number via Email?
We are also stuck at same process. No reply from vfs yet. Its been over a week since initial email reply. phone numbers does not work.
worried with 30 days deadline approaching.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
IRCC automatically giving clients 90 extra days to submit documents due to COVID-19. This includes passport submissions. No application in progress will be closed or refused due to a lack of documentation or inability to complete the application process in time, such as giving biometrics or completing an immigration medical exam, when travel reopens.

Vijay0483

Feb 6, 2021
We submitted our passports on Dec 24th 2020 through 2 way courier and still we have not received back. Sent many mails to Delhi immigration and raised webform but only generic reply. Anybody on same issue ? Anyone have any contract mail id to help us . Please help us..

Parvez_051

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
AOR Received.
24-01-2019
We submitted our passports on Dec 24th 2020 through 2 way courier and still we have not received back. Sent many mails to Delhi immigration and raised webform but only generic reply. Anybody on same issue ? Anyone have any contract mail id to help us . Please help us..
Hey, did you get your passport back ? How many days did it finally take?

Aspirant3

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Hi

Can anyone help me understand-
Does IRCC sends the file to the Canada visa office in Delhi for final processing? I am from Delhi. I received an email from IRCC to a web form I raised to status check.

file submitted on Dec 16, 2020.Biometrics given in March and medical passed in Jan.

Please help!

Aspirant3

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Hi

Can anyone help me understand-
Does IRCC sends the file to the Canada visa office in Delhi for final processing? I am from Delhi. I received an email from IRCC to a web form I raised to status check.

file submitted on Dec 16, 2020.Biometrics given in March and medical passed in Jan.

Please help!
Please help anyone!

ANISH K

Aug 25, 2016
I just got the Passport Request letter (PPR) for my 2-year-old child on 5th Aug. So I can say that applications in New Delhi VO are moving at a better pace, as I had received an Invitation for ''pre-arrival services'' on 28th July ( 8 days ago).
Yesterday visa was picked from my home - by NDVO pickup service provider Bluedart

So I think based on visa type, they are processing it currently. But on what basis they are giving priority to visa type, that is not clear yet.

Reactions: manku_patel

Atreya88

Nov 18, 2021
Spousal PR approved and we have received the letter to submit our passport and the passport was received by IRCC New Delhi on November 1st.

Havent heard back ever since (it's already November 18th) .

Any idea how many days it is taking for the passport to get dispatched??

miraldhrafani

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Spousal PR approved and we have received the letter to submit our passport and the passport was received by IRCC New Delhi on November 1st.

Havent heard back ever since (it's already November 18th) .

Any idea how many days it is taking for the passport to get dispatched??
Hi, Did you get your Passport back? How long it took for them to dispatch