+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time taken to process PR visa /stamping at New Delhi

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hi,

I received mail for PPR on September 5th. Submitted passport to VFS on September 9th. VFS status shows

Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxxx is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

How long will it take for stamping and receiving passport.

Thanks in Advance
The Canada PR Visa processing time may depend upon your application filed. That would be great of you receive it early.

Sonas

Nov 22, 2019
Hi,
As mentioned earlier, I'm applying PR on spouse visa. So given all the documents to the lawyer on the 29th of Jan 2018..on the cic website : received application on the 30th of Jan 2018..I got medical request on the 23rd of March 2018 and medical done on the 29th of March2018..medical results received on the 31st of march and Husband got a mail saying he is approved as a sponsor on the 4th of April 2018. On the 11th of April got a mail saying that my file has been transferred to the Delhi office for final processing. On the cic website now showing, my file started processing on the 12th of April 2018..what does this mean ?
So now whats the next procedure..how long for the Delhi office to process ? How long to get the passport request mail ?

Thanks !
Hai have u got any updates on PPR?

Pushpakhatri

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
My AOR is 15/06/2019
Called IRCC they said our file is getting processed in New Delhi
Anybody from this time frame who has received PPR request?
Do they transfer file to Delhi after processing or Delhi visa only do the process? Any idea

Reactions: Shaiphali Kashyap

memories

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Hello every one,

I received pre arrival services letter on Nov 3 2019, i am still waiting to hear for passport request . My file was transfered to NDVO..All other steps are passed.. Back ground check is in the process still as it was since 1st day.

Any idea how long does it take for NDVO to send Passport request after pre arrival services letter ?

My application is from April 2019

Pushpakhatri

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hello every one,

I received pre arrival services letter on Nov 3 2019, i am still waiting to hear for passport request . My file was transfered to NDVO..All other steps are passed.. Back ground check is in the process still as it was since 1st day.

Any idea how long does it take for NDVO to send Passport request after pre arrival services letter ?

My application is from April 2019
Have you received your PPR?

memories

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Did you order GCMS notes?
Hi Pushpakhatri,

I have ordered them but say it will take 31 days to get it.. In mean time i called CIC and they said info will be provided from NDVO as file is transferred to them .. but from their end (in canada )they have processed what all needed to be done.. I believe that why they sent pre arrival letter but PPR is still in waiting stage

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Hey guys,

I sent my passport to ndvo through vfsglobal on Dec 18. Dec 20 it was received by New Delhi high commission. How long does it generally take? Is it too early to send a reminder email delhiimmigration?

thanks

Sahana V

Jan 14, 2020
Hey guys,

I sent my passport to ndvo through vfsglobal on Dec 18. Dec 20 it was received by New Delhi high commission. How long does it generally take? Is it too early to send a reminder email delhiimmigration?

thanks
Hi, any update on this?? I sent my passport on dec 23 and it reached ircc Delhi on 27th.. no update yet.

Sahana V

Jan 14, 2020
No Suhana, I am still waiting. Taking a long time for me man this wait is killing.
Where did you apply from?
I sent my passport from vfs Bangalore..
Yes even I am getting worried. In 2018 the maximum time taken was 10 days. From last few months they are taking longer. But if you call vfs they will still say 10 days minimum.. even they are not in a position to confirm..

Sahana V

Jan 14, 2020
I
Hey guys,

thanks
If they are addressing date wise or first come first serve, then mine will be processed only after yours.. because I sent my passport on 23rd..

Imtisaal

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Hi Pushpakhatri,

I have still not yet received PPR.. I see people receive PPR in 3-4 days after PRE ARRIVAL SERVICES Letter.. Not sure what taking time to end PPR..

Any suggestion ??

Has anyone ever received a reply back on case specific enquiry addressed to delhiimmigration inquiry...My Aor is 5th Oct 2018..have already received Gcms notes which recommend eligibility pass
File transferred to NDVO in july 2019..since then no update in account only generic replies from CIC on each CSE ...that the file is in New Delhi we invite you to contact them..
Can anybody help regarding the trend followed by Delhi office for PR cases