+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time taken to process PR visa /stamping at New Delhi

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
I got ppr on 7th November and submitted passports on 9th November. Today is 28. Can anyone tell me is anything wrong with my application. Status is showing under process in delhi.
Hi we're you able to get any update on passports? I submitted on 30th Nov and still waiting

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Th

ere i

there is nothing to worry about I received back my passports after 29 days. Don't worry
Thanks for the ray of hope . My case is bit different as me and my husband have submitted passports in different countries. So I m worried if anything goes wrong. Is there any way to contact ircc to get an update on the application

Jagrajbal89

Nov 27, 2018
Punjab
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
Thanks for the ray of hope . My case is bit different as me and my husband have submitted passports in different countries. So I m worried if anything goes wrong. Is there any way to contact ircc to get an update on the application
I can understand what you guys feel right now. Same happened to us. Ircc only ask for passports if they are 100% sure for ur case. Otherwise you would have received an email regarding rejection and refund your refundable amounts

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
I can understand what you guys feel right now. Same happened to us. Ircc only ask for passports if they are 100% sure for ur case. Otherwise you would have received an email regarding rejection and refund your refundable amounts
We have already received request for passports and everything is through only worry is that it is taking longer time than expected

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
We have already received request for passports and everything is through only worry is that it is taking longer time than expected

Jagrajbal89

Nov 27, 2018
Punjab
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
This is the thing i am trying to make you understand in some cases it take longer than expected but stay calm. I know a friend he got his passport stamped after 2 days. So it depends on the various factors like its new years so there must be busiest days in embassy.

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
This is the thing i am trying to make you understand in some cases it take longer than expected but stay calm. I know a friend he got his passport stamped after 2 days. So it depends on the various factors like its new years so there must be busiest days in embassy.
THANKS.
My application(logging by gckey) showsthat estimated completion of processing remaing time in 8 days . Is there any relevance of it? Just windering

shishirc

May 26, 2018
Hello All,

I had sent my passport on 10th Dec 2018 for Visa stamping to New Delhi after receiving a COPR.
But still whenever I track my application using VFS Global's tracking link it is showing my application is with IRCC.
Now it has been exactly a month. I am getting worried.

Can anyone please help/suggest what should be done!

Sujathj

May 15, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Hello All,

I had sent my passport on 10th Dec 2018 for Visa stamping to New Delhi after receiving a COPR.
But still whenever I track my application using VFS Global's tracking link it is showing my application is with IRCC.
Now it has been exactly a month. I am getting worried.

Can anyone please help/suggest what should be done!
Did u get back your passport?My condition is same as yours. Submitted on 10th december but shows in process at IRCC. Am worried coz of this delay!

shehzad_7866

Jul 30, 2014
Submitted passport to vfs global on 21st Feb, now under processing at IRCC office in New Delhi since 25th Feb.

i need to go to canada around 15-20 March. im worried if i’ll be able to get it before that

Matt_0421

Jun 13, 2019
Hi.. I'm the dependent. I submitted my passport on Apr 26th. It reached Delhi high commission on Apr 30th and shows as in process. Its been more than a month with no further update.

My spouse (primary) submitted from USA to CPC-Ottowa, got the passport and COPR within 2 weeks.

Have sent email to IRCC delhi. No updates. Any suggestion?.

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
I think
Hi.. I'm the dependent. I submitted my passport on Apr 26th. It reached Delhi high commission on Apr 30th and shows as in process. Its been more than a month with no further update.

My spouse (primary) submitted from USA to CPC-Ottowa, got the passport and COPR within 2 weeks.

Have sent email to IRCC delhi. No updates. Any suggestion?.
I think ircc is going through long delays due to peak season. May b u can send them a fresh email. Also have heard ppl sending physical copies of vfs acknowledgement and other supporting documents to Visa officer at ircc delhi. I got my passport after 31 days of receiving by ircc Delhi in month of dec