Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
rajkamalmohanram said:
The hard copy that WES sends you is very important.

See, the online copy that you can access does not have a seal. The hard copy has a seal towards the bottom of the report. So, even when you are sending your documents to Ontario/uploading them to CIC, you must use the hard copy and not the online version.
Yes, i saw that now. Thanks for sharing the thought.

OINP is taking hell a lot time . That's why i thought of applying for wife's ECA, my CRS will be 449 post assessment. After AOR from OINP, will my profile be still in EE pool to be picked up by CIC, if scores ever come down below 450, so that i receive an ITA?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Udayesh said:
Yes, i saw that now. Thanks for sharing the thought.

OINP is taking hell a lot time . That's why i thought of applying for wife's ECA, my CRS will be 449 post assessment. After AOR from OINP, will my profile be still in EE pool to be picked up by CIC, if scores ever come down below 450, so that i receive an ITA?
Your profile will be ALWAYS visible to CIC. Till the time you ACCEPT your nomination, your profile will be visible to other provinces too (If you have chosen "All provinces" option). If you get an ITA directly, you can withdraw your nomination application and go ahead !!

I see that you are a November 1 applicant and still haven't received an AOR. I believe November 1st week applicants will receive some good news next week :) . I'm a Nov 5 applicant myself and waiting for AOR. :(

SonaliH

May 21, 2017
Hi All,

I am planning for Canada visa .
Can anyone tell me what docs do I need to send to WES?

Please correct me if I am wrong
I need to put below docs in one envelope :

1.As I am BE holder then I need to get transcript copy of exam mark sheets of all semesters (i.e. total 8 mark sheets ) & convocation certificate from University.
2.Then need to fill Application form for WES & need to get stamp from university
3. Pay fee by CC or by some other way .
4. then one envelope which contains application form , fee receipt & one envelope of mark sheets transcript copy .
5. this main envelope need to get courier by courier company to WES .

Please reply as I am planning to go to my institute office (Mumbai University office) in coming Saturday.

Thanks ,
Sonali

Nshah4

Jul 5, 2017
My wes reports were dispatched on 27th May 2017 but it's been 40 days i haven't recieved my reports.I am residing in India
I applied through standard delivery mail.
I checked with nearby indian post as well but they don't have any clear update
Does anybody know that how much time it should take and is there anyway to get status/track?

Last edited:

ABhola

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-07-2018
My wes reports were dispatched on 27th May 2017 but it's been 40 days i haven't recieved my reports.I am residing in India
I applied through standard delivery mail.
I checked with nearby indian post as well but they don't have any clear update
Does anybody know that how much time it should take and is there anyway to get status/track?
Hi..
How long did it finally take to get your report in hard copy? I'm also in a similar situation and have not yet received the hard copy of the report.

vivek57

Feb 26, 2018
no dear....money got deposited in WES account on 29th of Nov and from that point it took 9 days for the ECA arrive at my door-steps. I sent my documents somewhere around 20th of Nov. What I did was I obtained the respective envelops (sealed one) from respective universities and put them in one envelop and sent directly to WES.

Hope this helps. Where r u from? You can send me personal message in this website.

All the best.
hi, is it okay to send all the sealed envelopes in one big common envelope thats not sealed by university just so you know its a single mail instead of multiple mails?

Syed571

Feb 27, 2018
Hi!
I have applied for WES evaluation. Does anyone have any clue how much do they take to send it to India via standard mail delivery?
Thanks!

samuelrajsrinivasan

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Will we receive an electronic copy of the WES report? the number which we can use for the EE profile? or should we wait for the print version?
can any one help me out? I am waiting for the wes report and delaying my EE profile

ABhola

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-07-2018
Will we receive an electronic copy of the WES report? the number which we can use for the EE profile? or should we wait for the print version?
can any one help me out? I am waiting for the wes report and delaying my EE profile
You may download the electonic copy of the WES Report from your account. This version has the WES Report number printed on top right corner with the date. You need only these two inputs in order to create a EE Profile. You need not wait for the hard copy.

samuelrajsrinivasan

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
You may download the electonic copy of the WES Report from your account. This version has the WES Report number printed on top right corner with the date. You need only these two inputs in order to create a EE Profile. You need not wait for the hard copy.
Thanks a lot, have you received the PR or in process of receiving one?

Syed571

Feb 27, 2018
Hi All,

I am planning for Canada visa .
Can anyone tell me what docs do I need to send to WES?

Please correct me if I am wrong
I need to put below docs in one envelope :

1.As I am BE holder then I need to get transcript copy of exam mark sheets of all semesters (i.e. total 8 mark sheets ) & convocation certificate from University.
2.Then need to fill Application form for WES & need to get stamp from university
3. Pay fee by CC or by some other way .
4. then one envelope which contains application form , fee receipt & one envelope of mark sheets transcript copy .
5. this main envelope need to get courier by courier company to WES .

Please reply as I am planning to go to my institute office (Mumbai University office) in coming Saturday.

Thanks ,
Sonali
Hi!
U just need to go to your univ and ask them for transcripts. They gonna give u in sealed envelope with their univ stamp on it. After getting that send it to WES after paying WES fee. You'll rec ref number. Write down that ref no nd send it to WES. It's like 45 days time after they rec your documents.
Good luck!

Reactions: An_jude_v_asia

samuelrajsrinivasan

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Has anyone tried any evaluation other than WES...These buggers are delaying it like anything..;(
they recieved my documents by march 17 and just now (11-4-18) started to process. i gave my IELTS and as it mentioned in the WES website 20 days eval for IRCC I tht IELTS and ECA will be received on the same WEEK and i can finish my EE profile..but now i am about to lose 5 points because these fellows take more than 40 days ie. beyond my 30th b day.................crap...;(
i should have applied earlier

samuelrajsrinivasan

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
s
Hi!
U just need to go to your univ and ask them for transcripts. They gonna give u in sealed envelope with their univ stamp on it. After getting that send it to WES after paying WES fee. You'll rec ref number. Write down that ref no nd send it to WES. It's like 45 days time after they rec your documents.
Good luck!
hit i should have known this earlier...................arghhhhhhhh....if you are above 450 say 475 will a reduction in 5 points make a huge difference in your profile

Jul 2, 2018
Hi!
Good luck!
did you choose standard mail or courier?