+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time required to link your paper based application to CIC

ikafridi181

Feb 19, 2016
Farko said:
Firstly why link the application to online?
If u wanted that why not apply online?
Paper Is faster than online,and all this linking will only delay ur application or even make I more complicated, ure giving the VO stress.Yes
This linking doesn't change any circumstance of ur application
Rather Pray that u receive favour from God.
Linking your paper based application to Online CIC account have following benefits:-

1. You can see and check your application progress online that feeds from the CIC system which they eventually enters from your paper application.
2. It helps mobility as you do not receive any paper correspondence (in case any) and you can check details and progress or notifications online.

There is no delay as such arising due to this and there is no stress or anything that sort of. Please do not communicate or misinterpret if you are not sure of any information.

Malik.awan304

May 9, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi folks,
I have applied paper based Open work permit application two weeks ago. I have tried to link paper based application to online CIC account but It shows that No application found.
Could anyone advice me that how much they will take to link paper application to online CIC account. It would be appreciated.
Many Thanks.

GP1993

Jun 25, 2017
Same issue with me...No application found. Could it be like the cic didn't get my application from vfs global yet??? or could it be a technical issue?

Malik.awan304

May 9, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Dear fkl,
I have applied paper based Open work permit application two weeks ago. I have tried to link paper based application to online CIC account but It shows that No application found.
Could anyone advice me that how much they will take to link paper application to online CIC account. It would be appreciated.
Many Thanks.

NiVish

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
Same issue with me...No application found. Could it be like the cic didn't get my application from vfs global yet??? or could it be a technical issue?
Nope... It could'nt be that way... They wud ve received ur application but wouldn't have started to process it...may be tats y ur