+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time required to link your paper based application to CIC

slmaan

Star Member
Mar 28, 2016
How much time it takes to link your paper based application to CIC? I had applied on 19th April but still my case is not uploaded there.

kaudilyan

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
01-05-2016
slmaan said:
How much time it takes to link your paper based application to CIC? I had applied on 19th April but still my case is not uploaded there.
We are on the same boat. Which office your application has gone to ?

karim2414

Mar 23, 2016
Category........
CEC
It gets linked instantly when you provide details in that linking form. If you are having trouble linking your application with mycic account, you can "report technical issue" in the mycic menu.

slmaan

Star Member
Mar 28, 2016
I also heard that CIC updated application to there system on every Tuesday, so i will wait till next week and see what's the status.

Ruzda

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
karim2414 said:
It gets linked instantly when you provide details in that linking form. If you are having trouble linking your application with mycic account, you can "report technical issue" in the mycic menu.
You applied online ? Or offline? If we link account online then will we get to know more about application?
Also there's an application number to be written ..is that tracking number or reference number? Because I don't have an application number

slmaan

Star Member
Mar 28, 2016
I had applied offline.
I don't have any idea about the application number thing but you can also try to link your offline application to cic via giving information about your date of birth, first name, family name and passport number.

slmaan

Star Member
Mar 28, 2016
Here is the link.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
click on CONTINUE TO MY GCKEY. Make your account and after that you will be able to get the option for linking your paper based application to CIC.

Ruzda

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
slmaan said:
Here is the link.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
click on CONTINUE TO MY GCKEY. Make your account and after that you will be able to get the option for linking your paper based application to CIC.
I already did all that. Still nahi hua.

elyxandria

Apr 22, 2014
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
CIO - NS
App. Filed.......
24/03/2016
Doc's Request.
26/10/2016
AOR Received.
04/05/2016
Med's Done....
(Upfront)
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time... =)
LANDED..........
Inland Applicant
hi hope this helps...

before I am trying to link my husband paper application to his CIC account but I can't link it and we are receiving an error message too...

just last May 1 I was able to link it...

by the way we submitted his application on March 24, 2016 but until now we haven't received AOR but the linked application already got App#

Farko

Jan 26, 2016
Firstly why link the application to online?
If u wanted that why not apply online?
Paper Is faster than online,and all this linking will only delay ur application or even make I more complicated, ure giving the VO stress.Yes
This linking doesn't change any circumstance of ur application
Rather Pray that u receive favour from God.