+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

time period? Please help

yashin

Dec 12, 2008
[size=10pt]Hello All,

Hi Myself Yashin, I am in Canada from aug 2006 on work permit. I applied for PR in July 2008 and they returned it back in October by saying no D-draft attached, which was really annoying as it was in package, I sent same package writing letter and today I checked with Bank the DD is encashed, as I checked I am eligible for 2 of 3 new conditions for PR, I want to know, wat does it means my bank draft is encashed, does it mean that I am eligible? I never got any confirmation letter from them. I am in serious problem as my company is going down and soon I will be also in list to go, My visa expires in may 2009. I am worried how much time it will take to get PR if my DD is encashed on 4 th Dec?

Also I have offer from another company and they are ready to get HRSDC confirmation as I have to get new work permit, but is there any other way I can deal with it. I am so confused please anyone can help me out and whether I have to inform CIC about my new job? Please Help. Thanks in Advance.
[/size]

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
yashin said:
[size=10pt]Hello All,

Hi Myself Yashin, I am in Canada from aug 2006 on work permit. I applied for PR in July 2008 and they returned it back in October by saying no D-draft attached, which was really annoying as it was in package, I sent same package writing letter and today I checked with Bank the DD is encashed, as I checked I am eligible for 2 of 3 new conditions for PR, I want to know, wat does it means my bank draft is encashed, does it mean that I am eligible? I never got any confirmation letter from them. I am in serious problem as my company is going down and soon I will be also in list to go, My visa expires in may 2009. I am worried how much time it will take to get PR if my DD is encashed on 4 th Dec?

Also I have offer from another company and they are ready to get HRSDC confirmation as I have to get new work permit, but is there any other way I can deal with it. I am so confused please anyone can help me out and whether I have to inform CIC about my new job? Please Help. Thanks in Advance.
[/size]
-Extend your work permit with the HRSDC and start the new job if you want. PR is a lengthy process so do not rely on that. Just extend the work permit. Afterwards work on the PR application. You can always update your PR application by sending them your new job offer and other info.

Thanks.