+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line of getting csq after updating documents for intention of reject docs O

Khan188

Aug 8, 2016
Hello Guys,

I have applied for CSQ in August 2014. and got AOR at that time. After that there is no any updates from my agent. can someone tell me who has having the same issue. I am really depressed.

app202528

Dec 18, 2017
Hello friends

I would like to share the reply which i have received. The said mail is from private law firm and not from MIDI.

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with an update on the status of your application. We are a private law firm completely independent of the Minister of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion. We are also not immigration attorneys so we cannot provide you advice as to what to do in your own circumstances.

The reason you received a notice on Mon Projet Québec is because you may be part of a group of individuals (a “class”) on behalf of whom the Superior Court of Québec recently authorized a class action. In this class action against the Minister, which our law firm is leading, we are seeking to obtain a reimbursement of the fees that people like yourself paid to apply for a CSQ. In 2013 and 2017, the Minister amended the Regulation respecting the weighting applicable to the selection of foreign nationals to change the number of points given to people in certain situations, rendering some applicants ineligible for a CSQ. These are the people that form the class.

To help us determine if you are part of the class, please provide us with the following information and any supporting documents:

· How many points you calculated you should have received when you filed your application; and

· How many points you now expect to receive under the current version of the Regulation respecting the weighting applicable to the selection of foreign nationals (located here: http://legisquebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/ShowDoc/cr/I-0.2, r. 2)

If you have supporting documents that you would be willing to share with us (application form, points calculation sheet, etc.) we would very much appreciate it. Any and all documents or information you provide us will be maintained confidential.

At this time, there is nothing else you need to do, as the trial in this class action has not yet taken place. This means that no reimbursement is available yet. A trial on the matter will likely be held in March, 2019.

The existence of the class action should not affect your immigration application. In fact, you are only part of the class if your application is refused because of the effect of the new regulations. If you still have enough points to receive a CSQ, you are not part of the class and you will not be eligible for a reimbursement (but you may receive your CSQ). In that case, you do not need to do anything.

If you are a class member, we will maintain your email in our database in order to inform you about the outcome of the action. In the meantime, please visit https://imk.ca/en/rahim-and-rhia-basnet-v-midi/, which will be updated from time to time, to find documents and information related to the class action.

Thank you,

Olga Redko
514 934-7742
oredko@imk.ca

IMK s.e.n.c.r.l./LLP
Place Alexis Nihon • Tour 2
3500, boulevard De Maisonneuve Ouest
Bureau 1400 • Montréal (Québec) H3Z 3C1
T : 514 935-4460 F : 514 935-2999

bsrogen

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montreal/HK
NOC Code......
U085
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with app filed, app recieved 04-10-2013
AOR Received.
03-04-2014
IELTS Request
IELTS band 6.0, TEF B1/B2 sent with app filed
File Transfer...
November 2019
Med's Request
19-06-2020
Med's Done....
25-06-2020
Passport Req..
22 Oct 2020
Guys, any updates? Its been quite some time now.
Hi, sorry for not updating, I got CSQ 3 months ago. It's my recent news, hope that happened for all. (file no 03/2014).

a_pritesh

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hi, sorry for not updating, I got CSQ 3 months ago. It's my recent news, hope that happened for all. (file no 03/2014).
Hello friend
Can you share your timeline?

Currently Jul-14 files preliminary review going on. I have question. I have kept file in Mar-14 and received file no in Jul-14 so should I calculate waiting time for CSQ Mar-14 or Jul-14?

ITR Jul-16
UPDATED Oct-16
since then no update..

Thanks

@man

Aug 16, 2018
Hello experts please guide me...... If someone is getting intend to reject due to lack of points...In which format he is getting this infromation from MiDi .....

Is it is in tabled form which contains information of total marks and marks scored by individual in each factor( age, AOT, Education etc.)
Or
Ministry simply wrote to an individual that ur score is below threshold limit..

Please guide me .....
If someone facing or faced same problem then please please...provide your email or any other type of contact to me
my email id is think751better@gmail.com
Your help will be highly appreciated

a_pritesh

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hello experts please guide me...... If someone is getting intend to reject due to lack of points...In which format he is getting this infromation from MiDi .....

Is it is in tabled form which contains information of total marks and marks scored by individual in each factor( age, AOT, Education etc.)
Or
Ministry simply wrote to an individual that ur score is below threshold limit..

Please guide me .....
If someone facing or faced same problem then please please...provide your email or any other type of contact to me
my email id is think751better@gmail.com
Your help will be highly appreciated
Hello

I have just received 2nd ITR after 4 years. MIDI have not given any point for professional experience. just to know what documents should i provide in order to claim experience points though i have sent form 16, payslips, increment letters, contract letters, income tax returns.

Thanks

Sanky

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Mumbai, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
Doc's Request.
20-07-2016
Nomination.....
28-11-2018
AOR Received.
Waiting for federal application
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Hello

I have just received 2nd ITR after 4 years. MIDI have not given any point for professional experience. just to know what documents should i provide in order to claim experience points though i have sent form 16, payslips, increment letters, contract letters, income tax returns.

Thanks
Can you share your preliminary evaluation report for study ??

a_pritesh

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Can you share your preliminary evaluation report for study ??
Hello
I have got all the points as expected but in professional experience they gave me zero. Now I have provided the professional experience certificate to claim 8 points.
let's hope for the best..

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello
I have got all the points as expected but in professional experience they gave me zero. Now I have provided the professional experience certificate to claim 8 points.
let's hope for the best..
Would you please share which rule apply to you, 2nd Aug-2018 or 8th March-2017, Regarding AOT.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Folks, Glad to share that I received CSQ for myself and my family on 14th of Sep. Its valid until 06th Sep, 2020.

Thanks.

Reactions: Ladanse

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hello

Thanks
This is how they behave.

Send your joining letter, Roles and Responsibilities letter aligned with your NOC code, payslips, Form 16, ITR etc.

Wish you get CSQ soon.

Thanks.

Ladanse

Jul 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks, Glad to share that I received CSQ for myself and my family on 14th of Sep. Its valid until 06th Sep, 2020.

Thanks.
Congrats for your CSQ! Could you kindly share your timeline?