+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line of getting csq after updating documents for intention of reject docs O

krishhmurali

May 14, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-July-2013
Doc's Request.
26-Feb-2016/ submitted 25 - Apr -2016
Nomination.....
Not Yet
AOR Received.
23-oct-2013
IELTS Request
submitted along with application
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hi Am a Jul 2013 applicant .. I Submitted my file just like anyother with some payslip and nothing much on tax or PF/social contribution. Last month i got a response from MIDI stating Intent to Reject and they have requested only my updated and translated copy of UAE Residence VISA. Wondering have they stopped asking for those papers or will they come back with another intent to reject letter later?

Also i understand they have waived the interview process of all the applicant .. please correct me if am wrong.

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
krishhmurali said:
Hi Am a Jul 2013 applicant .. I Submitted my file just like anyother with some payslip and nothing much on tax or PF/social contribution. Last month i got a response from MIDI stating Intent to Reject and they have requested only my updated and translated copy of UAE Residence VISA. Wondering have they stopped asking for those papers or will they come back with another intent to reject letter later?

Also i understand they have waived the interview process of all the applicant .. please correct me if am wrong.
Hi krishhmurali,

It dose not mean when you received intent to reject letter that your interview is waived, I also updated my documents via intent to reject letter on March 3, 2016, still waiting for response from MiDi. wish you good luck. :)

krishhmurali

May 14, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-July-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Not Yet
AOR Received.
23-oct-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hi Karim

The purpose of removing the adaptablity 6 points is to get rid of the interview process. earlier, the 6 points are used as last resort to secure during interview, which has been now readjusted. So am wondering what is the point in having an Interview. Also No interviews been conducted in last 8 months.

As you are aware nothing is certain and no defined pattern for CSQ .. they decide everything on case to case. but all we try is to connect the dots from various running and closed cases for our personal justifications and most importantly to keep the hopes alive. Lets keep the fingers crossed and hope an officer with good mood open my envelope.

Regards

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
krishhmurali said:
Hi Karim

The purpose of removing the adaptablity 6 points is to get rid of the interview process. earlier, the 6 points are used as last resort to secure during interview, which has been now readjusted. So am wondering what is the point in having an Interview. Also No interviews been conducted in last 8 months.

As you are aware nothing is certain and no defined pattern for CSQ .. they decide everything on case to case. but all we try is to connect the dots from various running and closed cases for our personal justifications and most importantly to keep the hopes alive. Lets keep the fingers crossed and hope an officer with good mood open my envelope.

Regards
Hi Krish, I think there is not point for interview, and interview is conducted for most of the applicants who claimed advance intermediate french while submitted CSQ application, what do you think?
Can you please share you complete timeline please?

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Dear Friends,

I called the agent, they said delays for my file are longer than the average delays since i had 2 intention to reject. Intention to reject from file was revoked, agent said all is in order, it's just a matter of time and i must be patient! What do you think is it in my favor? Currently I’m running in the 55 month now. Is there a possibility of rejection?

Please advice.

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
JKan said:
Dear Friends,

I called the agent, they said delays for my file are longer than the average delays since i had 2 intention to reject. Intention to reject from file was revoked, agent said all is in order, it's just a matter of time and i must be patient! What do you think is it in my favor? Currently I’m running in the 55 month now. Is there a possibility of rejection?

Please advice.
Hi JKan, after long time, just be patient and pray... this is all we can do...

sylendrabilla

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
31-10-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Nous avons examiné avec soin votre demande en fonction d'un ensemble de facteurs qui

permettent d'évaluer les chances de tout candidat et toute candidate à l'immigration de

s'établir avec succès au Québec. Ces facteurs portent notamment sur les débouchés

existant au Québec dans sa profession, son employabilité et sa mobilité professionnelle,

sa formation, son expérience professionnelle, son âge, sa situation familiale, sa

connaissance du français et de l'anglais, sa capacité d'autonomie financière, ses séjours

au Québec, et, le cas échéant, les caractéristiques de l’époux et l’épouse ou du conjoint

et de la conjointe de fait.

Nous devons procéder, afin de compléter l’évaluation de votre demande, à un examen

plus approfondi des documents produits. Nous vous communiquerons notre décision dès

que cet examen sera complété.

Nous vous prions d'agréer, Monsieur, l'assurance de nos meilleurs sentiments.

Hi Everyone,

I got this letter like on January 20,2016 and after that i don't have any update. And i'm an inland applicant.
Do you have any idea like how long its gonna take or any got this type of letter before and after how long it took for the decision?

Please let me know guys.

Thanks...

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
sylendrabilla said:
Nous avons examiné avec soin votre demande en fonction d'un ensemble de facteurs qui

permettent d'évaluer les chances de tout candidat et toute candidate à l'immigration de

s'établir avec succès au Québec. Ces facteurs portent notamment sur les débouchés

existant au Québec dans sa profession, son employabilité et sa mobilité professionnelle,

sa formation, son expérience professionnelle, son âge, sa situation familiale, sa

connaissance du français et de l'anglais, sa capacité d'autonomie financière, ses séjours

au Québec, et, le cas échéant, les caractéristiques de l’époux et l’épouse ou du conjoint

et de la conjointe de fait.

Nous devons procéder, afin de compléter l’évaluation de votre demande, à un examen

plus approfondi des documents produits. Nous vous communiquerons notre décision dès

que cet examen sera complété.

Nous vous prions d'agréer, Monsieur, l'assurance de nos meilleurs sentiments.

Hi Everyone,

I got this letter like on January 20,2016 and after that i don't have any update. And i'm an inland applicant.
Do you have any idea like how long its gonna take or any got this type of letter before and after how long it took for the decision?

Please let me know guys.

Thanks...
Based on Quebec Immigration website the decision time period is from 1-9 months, but most of the applicant got before 9 months. wish you good luck.

ramlihp09

Apr 29, 2016
hi all!

hope all is well. just got my AOR. dated dec 8, 2015. now waiting for the next letter either reject or refuse. would like to ask how long would it take for me to receive csq? my frnds who is from alberta told me that it might be early nxt yr. i hope so. im from philippines.

thank you all

nee_reem

Apr 4, 2016
File submitted---Dec 2013
File No-----------May 2014
Intension of rejection letter------Oct. 2015 (Submitted document in 90 days.)
Intension of rejection letter------March. 2016 (Point not enough)(Give me a 90 days period to give Additional Document for increasing point.)

krishhmurali

May 14, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-July-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Not Yet
AOR Received.
23-oct-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hi Nee_reem

if you dont mind can you share us the break down on the points and where you lost the score.