+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line of getting csq after updating documents for intention of reject docs O

pappu13380

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
Re: Time line of getting csq after updating documents for intention of reject do

received intent to reject on 7 dec 2015 with transcript of masters degree and birth certificate required and they received my docs on 29 dec 2015. more than 4 months passed , no decision is taken yet.
also overall more than 52 months passed to my application.

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
Re: Time line of getting csq after updating documents for intention of reject do

pappu13380 said:
received intent to reject on 7 dec 2015 with transcript of masters degree and birth certificate required and they received my docs on 29 dec 2015. more than 4 months passed , no decision is taken yet.
Hi Pappu,
Could you please share your complete CSQ application timeline?

Mchd12

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

pappu13380 said:
Please share your timeline

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011

pappu13380 said:
What is your CSQ timeline?

pappu13380

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012

aor 19 dec 2011 , intent reject 7 dec 2015 , docs reached : 29 dec 2015 .
AOT = chemistry
calculated points as follows : 12 masters maths , 12 aot chemistry, 16 age, 8 experience , 1 fin suff , 4 ielts.=53 passed
french not submitted but filled a2 level in form

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
hello all

I got an update on my file 2 days ago as i got the Awaiting for Decision mail from immigration .
But i have below Queries

1. I filed my application in Dec 2013 with my marital status as Separated and Recently I got divorced and the oral Order is passed by Judge .But in India its takes 2 months to get official document which will be my official proof of Divorce . Also i am going to remarry possibley in Aug this year so my marital status will again change from Divorce to Married .So my question is that should i inform Immigration right now about change of status of from Seperated to Divorce but i dont have any documentary proof yet or should i wait till aug for my marriage and then inform immigration about change in my marital status.

Also, Please note CSQ has not being issued yet . So , informing about my change of martial status will impact my CSQ decision ?

I am very confused . Kindly help .

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Kareem222 said:
I think you will soon get your csq, because you are 2013 applicant...
Hi dear,
This is not his quarries answer.

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

pappu13380 said:
aor 19 dec 2011 , intent reject 7 dec 2015 , docs reached : 29 dec 2015 .
AOT = chemistry
calculated points as follows : 12 masters maths , 12 aot chemistry, 16 age, 8 experience , 1 fin suff , 4 ielts.=53 passed
french not submitted but filled a2 level in form
Hi pappu13380,
My AOT also Chemistry. I pray for me and you, because they clearly mention in there website that they consider current rule when they processing start. In that case we may loss our AOT point as now chemistry is in zero priority list. Hope for the best.

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
My Actually Query was :-

hello all

I got an update on my file 2 days ago as i got the Awaiting for Decision mail from immigration .
But i have below Queries

1. I filed my application in Dec 2013 with my marital status as Separated and Recently I got divorced and the oral Order is passed by Judge .But in India its takes 2 months to get official document which will be my official proof of Divorce . Also i am going to remarry possibley in Aug this year so my marital status will again change from Divorce to Married .So my question is that should i inform Immigration right now about change of status of from Seperated to Divorce but i dont have any documentary proof yet or should i wait till aug for my marriage and then inform immigration about change in my marital status.

Also, Please note CSQ has not being issued yet . So , informing about my change of martial status will impact my CSQ decision ?

I am very confused . Kindly help .

Replies from Schehrazade and mgazi are :-

As far as I know you need to inform them if you want your spouse to accompany you. You will need to add her name to your application to Quebec. But verbal divorce is not counted at all. Write to them when you have written proof.

Hi,

I agree with Schehrazade, you need to inform them.
With the AOR I got, they clearly mention the following:

Please inform the visa office of any changes to your application ( birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law partner , new job or employer , change of address, change of email address , change of immigration representative , etc. . ) . Please provide a letter stating the nature of the changes , with any relevant supporting documents . If your documents are not in French or English, please send a notarized translation ( certified ) , with copies of the originals.

BR

thank you very much Schehrazade and mgazi for the reply

Below are my few doubts

thank you very much mgazi and Schehrazade for the replies .Yes i will definetly going to inform immigration about my change in marital status but I am bit confused when to inform them and below are the doubts

1. Should I inform Immigration right now but i dont have any document proof of divorce from my previous marriage yet .
2. Should i inform Immigration once i get documentary proof of Divorce but before my nxt marriage which is possiblly in Aug this year
3. Should i inform immigration once i remarry in august.

Also i had initially applied as Sepearated marital status and mentioned that my wife will not accompany me .. so i will be getting CSQ for me only or it will be both for me and my Ex wife ?

Please provide the valuable inputs ..

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Applied CSQ with Marital Status as "Separated " in nov 2013.
Got Awaiting Decision letter from Immigration 2 days ago and also I got divorced 2 weeks ago.

Queries :-
1.Should i inform Immigration of my divorce right now but i dont have documentary proof yet as i have wait for 1.5 months to get official documents of divorce

Please advice what should i do ?

krishhmurali

May 14, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-July-2013
Doc's Request.
26-Feb-2016/ submitted 25 - Apr -2016
Nomination.....
Not Yet
AOR Received.
23-oct-2013
IELTS Request
submitted along with application
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hi Raman

in my opinion .. wait for the decision to be made. You have very well stated as separated and am sure you have applied as a single applicant. If they are in process of issuing your CSQ your update will confuse them. Also please note, if you add your new spouse details that need due diligence and will delay the process further.

my 2 cents, get your CSQ and process your Federal. Once you get your PR later process your spouse PR under your sponsor.

Regards
Murali Krishna.R

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
My update documents reached MIDI almost two and half month ago, but no update news till now. How long does it take to get response from MiDi?

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
krishhmurali said:
Hi Raman

in my opinion .. wait for the decision to be made. You have very well stated as separated and am sure you have applied as a single applicant. If they are in process of issuing your CSQ your update will confuse them. Also please note, if you add your new spouse details that need due diligence and will delay the process further.

my 2 cents, get your CSQ and process your Federal. Once you get your PR later process your spouse PR under your sponsor.

Regards
Murali Krishna.R

Thanks murli for your kind advice but as rules of Immigration we need to inform them immiditely if there is change in applicant marital status else it would be consider as misrepresentation which is big mistake .
Though i am officially Divorce but i didnt have official documents to prove my status yet and i will be getting my docs in month or so .
Also if i get mar.. then also i need to inform MIDI coz if i get CSQ and apply PR as single without informing Immigration then as per law i cannot apply for my spouse ever . SO i think its better to delay rather then getting misrepresentation

ABove information is confirmed by Immigration as i called them few days ago .

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
raman8310 said:
Thanks murli for your kind advice but as rules of Immigration we need to inform them immiditely if there is change in applicant marital status else it would be consider as misrepresentation which is big mistake .
Though i am officially Divorce but i didnt have official documents to prove my status yet and i will be getting my docs in month or so .
Also if i get mar.. then also i need to inform MIDI coz if i get CSQ and apply PR as single without informing Immigration then as per law i cannot apply for my spouse ever . SO i think its better to delay rather then getting misrepresentation

ABove information is confirmed by Immigration as i called them few days ago .
Hi Raman, I think you are right, you should not hide mentioned changes, its better to inform MIDI about your situation as soon as you can.