+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Refugee appeal division

Asazzt6

Aug 25, 2019
Hi
My brother made a refugee claim which was rejected on basis of not enough evidence was provided at the time of hearing we made an appeal to the refugee appeal division in October 2018 and have not heard anything back .His work permit expires in December anyone who has something similar experience pls share.

CadJohn

Star Member
May 21, 2019
It is unfortunate that he could not provide enough evidence. I had a friend whose work permit expired. There wasn't anything that could be done. Hope you hear back and there is something done for you.

Interesting refugee news here:
http://igorbnews.com/refugees.html

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
Hi,

One of my friend's claim was denied and he appealed to RAD. It has been more than 3 months. How long do they usually take as it is mentioned that the appeals are finalised in 90 days.

Anyone know, the current timeline for the appeals to RAD?

Thanks in advance.

CAPEROL

Feb 13, 2020
I came to canada in 2014 and a immigration officer applied for a refugee protection for me and after withdraw the case, for what I understood after, he was trying to get some time to get me a work permit . i wanted to stay in canada but he finally mess me up as I got a removal order from canada . my question is , what are my chances to get a Visitors visa again .

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I came to canada in 2014 and a immigration officer applied for a refugee protection for me and after withdraw the case, for what I understood after, he was trying to get some time to get me a work permit . i wanted to stay in canada but he finally mess me up as I got a removal order from canada . my question is , what are my chances to get a Visitors visa again .
No chance.