+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Safoo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
I i add my spouse after they start processing my application, we have to wait one year to start processing her application and 1 year to process it ? Anybody add his dependent after start processing his application ?

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Today i again received portal invitation email same like before..
I have replied to all 3 of them..
Anybody else received them.agin

Oscarsunil

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
Today i again received portal invitation email same like before..
I have replied to all 3 of them..
Anybody else received them.agin
It's normal , they always send reminder portal mail, tomorrow you will portal credentials, keep your digital photo ready , and after you submit it within 2 days you will get your ecopr

Reactions: Saba321

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
It's normal , they always send reminder portal mail, tomorrow you will portal credentials, keep your digital photo ready , and after you submit it within 2 days you will get your ecopr
Thanks it says.. we can take photos from our phones too.. my schedule was too busy and i was too disheartened after reading threads here that i didn't went to take photos.

Oscarsunil

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
Thanks it says.. we can take photos from our phones too.. my schedule was too busy and i was too disheartened after reading threads here that i didn't went to take photos.
Better to take photo from professional, within 5 mins they will provide you pr photo with specific requirements on your email ID

Reactions: Saba321

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
Brother I feel so sad for you. You July 2019 still waiting. I think you stuck same like me on background check.
Hopefully you will get good news soon.
Thank you. I’m already sick from Canada.
I just got this update from MP today:

PR (Refugee) Application received July 4, 2019
Eligibility – passed
Security – Not started
Criminality – passed October 31, 2021
Medicals – passed

They have a b/f date on the file of November 20, 2021.
There are no outstanding docs on the file at this time.
Your file is waiting in queue to be reviewed and possibly could be until the end of year before we get another update.

Continue to monitor your email and on-line account.

I will check back at the end of November. Things are beginning to move on many files now. You will see that someone actually passed the Criminality on a Sunday (yesterday).

I will be back in touch with you at the end of November.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.