+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Hello everyone I have something to share about the portal.

i received the portal invitation and the reminder email. I replied for both and waited more than a week for them to creat my account but did not get the credentials email.
While my spouse signed up on the portal before getting the invitation so he was asked to sign with the same username & password.

so when I signed up without waiting for them to send me anything, I got the email same day to log in with my username and password.

I am sharing this because I can see lots of members still waiting for the credentials email after getting the first invitation
was your status showing "decision made" before you created the account?

Mirna1993

May 4, 2019
was your status showing "decision made" before you created the account?
Yes, And I recieved to invitation emails saying that my application has been approved and I need to reply with specific information for them to send me the portal credentials for log in. But they never did!

MOHAMMEDN

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Mississauga
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-06-2021
Hello all

I received a request for Travel History imm5562 form after I passed eligibilty a week before. Anyone has experienced the same thing?

My timeline is:
Application received July 31st 2020
Started Processing: June 18th 2021
Medical Exemption email: July 15th 2021
Additional documents request: July 29 2021
Eligibilty Passed Letter: October 18th 2021
Medical Passed:October 18th 2021
Pre-arrival Letter: October 18th 2021
Request: Travel History imm5562 October 27 2021

Sheekritee

Star Member
Oct 6, 2019
Hello IRCC received my application on March 2021
And just yesterday i was able to link it on my GCKEY account as of now nothing is required from me.
I will keep updating here.
P.S I haven’t received the AOR yet i only received temporary one in april 2021
Do you see any date when they start your application in your GCkey account?

Reactions: farhadahmed786

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Some one told me to make account and I made a account by myself yesterday with same email which I sent them. When I open the account I saw my file was in there and I uploaded pic yesterday and today I got ecopr and in that landing paper they by mistake put my marital stetus single from devorce what should I do now ?
Hi.. i have made portal account by myself as well.
It say start new application..
Should i click on start new application because i can't click on view my application.
Much appreciated

kay-lee

Apr 8, 2021
Some one told me to make account and I made a account by myself yesterday with same email which I sent them. When I open the account I saw my file was in there and I uploaded pic yesterday and today I got ecopr and in that landing paper they by mistake put my marital stetus single from devorce what should I do now ?
wow, very helpful information. i just did

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
I was checking my PR application status yesterday I saw that it was **application/profile updated** but nothing. After again logout and login it’s show submitted
What mean of this ?

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 7, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on June 20, 2021.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you correspondence on July 27, 2021. Provided Fingerprints for rcmp. Background in progress as per GCMS notes 8 sep criminality in progress and Security not started eligibility passed but no any email receive about eligibility.

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 7, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on June 20, 2021.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you correspondence on July 27, 2021. Provided Fingerprints for rcmp. Background in progress as per GCMS notes 8 sep criminality in progress and Security not started eligibility passed but no any email receive about eligibility.
Have you check your ecas recently?