Iapp
Hey what's your timeline?
File submitted in Jan 2019
File received by ircc in Jan 2019
Asked medical Feb 2020
Asked fingerprint April 2020
Medical reassessed July 2021
Got portal client id first email which asking uci and etc. july 2021
Now waiting for user name and password it’s been 3 month is there anyone know how long they take to send second email ?

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
From which office did u receive the portal email? Etobicoke?
i assume that your husband is not a protected person and that’s why he didn’t receive the portal email.
Yah i think mississauga location is handling my case.
I hope mu husband get his letter soon

kay-lee

Apr 8, 2021
hello everyone I have one question ?
I got first email from IRCC as portal client they were asking about 1. UCI,
2. email id,
3. origanal entertainment date,
4. date of of last time entered in canada,
5. port of entry
I reply with these asking on July 13 now I’m waiting for portal client user name and password !
well is very unfortunate, cos its same with me, i got portal invitation 3 months ago, I have replied more than 5 times, I never got the second mail, i have called severally and sent several web forms, the annoying thing they keep telling me is that there is no time frame to get login details, they say just wait. I have given up on the whole process..

9999Sam

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Hey All,

I applied for PR to me (main applicant)and my family as they are overseas.
the status of my application : application received.
The status of my family application : in process

Any idea please? Why IRCC start my family application before me(main applicant)

My timeline :
Application received : Feb 2021
I got x number : April 2021
AOR: September 2021

Needhelpmost

Oct 25, 2021
well is very unfortunate, cos its same with me, i got portal invitation 3 months ago, I have replied more than 5 times, I never got the second mail, i have called severally and sent several web forms, the annoying thing they keep telling me is that there is no time frame to get login details, they say just wait. I have given up on the whole process..
Some one told me to make account and I made a account by myself yesterday with same email which I sent them. When I open the account I saw my file was in there and I uploaded pic yesterday and today I got ecopr and in that landing paper they by mistake put my marital stetus single from devorce what should I do now ?

Reactions: Saba321

Sheekritee

Star Member
Oct 6, 2019
Hey All,

I applied for PR to me (main applicant)and my family as they are overseas.
the status of my application : application received.
The status of my family application : in process

Any idea please? Why IRCC start my family application before me(main applicant)

My timeline :
Application received : Feb 2021
I got x number : April 2021
AOR: September 2021
Hello, did your family receive any email? How can you check your family's status? Did you apply February's first week or middle of February? Did you receive your AOR middle of September? I'm April 2021 applicant but nothing received yet

Needhelpmost

Oct 25, 2021
Hello, did your family receive any email? How can you check your family's status? Did you apply February's first week or middle of February? Did you receive your AOR middle of September? I'm April 2021 applicant but nothing received yet
Applied on Jan I’m independent. I made portal client account by my self after three month of waiting !

9999Sam

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
I'm the representative of my family, so I received the AOR email, I have my family UCI as they applied for visa before, Feb first, AOR End of Sep, any idea why they start my family application and they didn't start main yet?

Needhelpmost

Oct 25, 2021
I'm the representative of my family, so I received the AOR email, I have my family UCI as they applied for visa before, Feb first, AOR End of Sep, any idea why they start my family application and they didn't start main yet?
As someone told me we can ask them via email about how long they gonna take to start yours !

2MM22

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Some one told me to make account and I made a account by myself yesterday with same email which I sent them. When I open the account I saw my file was in there and I uploaded pic yesterday and today I got ecopr and in that landing paper they by mistake put my marital stetus single from devorce what should I do now ?
You have to file a request so they correct the error although it was their fault. They wont correct the error by only asking them through email/web forum. Read this:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/request-amend-record-landing-confirmation-permanent-residence-valid-temporary-resident-documents.html

Mirna1993

May 4, 2019
Hello everyone I have something to share about the portal.

i received the portal invitation and the reminder email. I replied for both and waited more than a week for them to creat my account but did not get the credentials email.
While my spouse signed up on the portal before getting the invitation so he was asked to sign with the same username & password.

so when I signed up without waiting for them to send me anything, I got the email same day to log in with my username and password.

I am sharing this because I can see lots of members still waiting for the credentials email after getting the first invitation

Reactions: Abtols

Ivan90

Jun 7, 2021
Hello IRCC received my application on March 2021
And just yesterday i was able to link it on my GCKEY account as of now nothing is required from me.
I will keep updating here.
P.S I haven’t received the AOR yet i only received temporary one in april 2021

Reactions: Sheekritee

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
Hello IRCC received my application on March 2021
And just yesterday i was able to link it on my GCKEY account as of now nothing is required from me.
I will keep updating here.
P.S I haven’t received the AOR yet i only received temporary one in april 2021
How were you able to link it to your GCKey. I have tried several times and failed. I am now praying to get the Permanent Application Number before trying again.

Ivan90

Jun 7, 2021
How were you able to link it to your GCKey. I have tried several times and failed. I am now praying to get the Permanent Application Number before trying again.
I tried to link it in the past months too but yesterday evening i just randomly tried again and it says there is a match with an application. I used my UCI number and place of birth. They received my application on March 15 2021. I received the Aor second week of April.

Reactions: Babaac

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
I tried to link it in the past months too but yesterday evening i just randomly tried again and it says there is a match with an application. I used my UCI number and place of birth. They received my application on March 15 2021. I received the Aor second week of April.
Thank you. I appreciate.