+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Try to send it once again and send a explanation letter and same documents by post mail as well
I have asked agent to give me some postal address..she said there is no postal address. she is writing a note and sending it to webform unit as well. Just because of them, i am sick worried.

Oscarsunil

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
I have asked agent to give me some postal address..she said there is no postal address. she is writing a note and sending it to webform unit as well. Just because of them, i am sick worried.
Try to send it from some other device ( mobile phone or other laptop) sometimes our device doesn't work properly with canada.ca website it happened with me too .

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Visa officer requested some important documents and asked us to upload through webform.
1st request was in August and we uploaded straight away.
In October we received an email that we didn't send the document. I send it again on same day and today I called agent.. she said they didn't received anything... again asking her to stay on phone I uploaded document again.
Like 3 times... i am so worried as the Visa officer said if she didn't received document she will give decision whatever paper she has.
Anyone can tell why its happening
And what I can do..
I am so worried
Did you upload your documents through your GC account?

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Doesn’t the letter that they sent u has instructions on how to submit the additional docs?

Reactions: Abtols

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
Just now I called still they are unable to check your file as still busy on afgan Crises
I said when will be free from there to check status.
he said:mad: don’t have any idea.

Jan 10, 2017
Hi Saba,
Sorry to hear that..

Please put heading on web form ****Submitting requested documents**** and don't forget to include the letter IRCC sent you to request the documents.

Other way is by sending them by fax which is more faster than web form but again please attached the IRCC letter to it.

FAX: 905-803-7392

I hope it helps.

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Hi Saba,
Sorry to hear that..

Please put heading on web form ****Submitting requested documents**** and don't forget to include the letter IRCC sent you to request the documents.

Other way is by sending them by fax which is more faster than web form but again please attached the IRCC letter to it.

FAX: 905-803-7392

I hope it helps.
Thank you so much.. i will fax it..
I will also send webform through my laptop..thank you everyone for your support and help.
I literally feel more relaxed asking questions in here then to ask my lawyer or anybody else

Reactions: Norijal and 9990

JANET121

Jun 30, 2020
I have submitted again with another device.. i hope there is no excuse left :(
4 times done that
its not a big deal call your local MP Office tell all situation definitely help sort it out your issue in couples hour do fast before its late ok jesus love everyone

kamtar2022

Oct 15, 2021
Hi, can someone please tell me if I can renew my ID card as a refugee? I know that the Passport / Travel document shouldn't be renewed.
I want to apply for a police clearance certificate and a valid ID card is a requirement for it.

Also, can I get a police certificate from any of the places (Either from back home or from embassy in canad) ???
Would they accept police certificate from backhome ?

Thanks.

Last edited:

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Hi guys.
I need your help.IRCC asked me personal history(schedule A) from me on August 31 and I provided it on September 1th.
Today IRCC again asked me this form.
What should I do?again send the form?or write and explain the details of what they want?
Thanks

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Try to send it from some other device ( mobile phone or other laptop) sometimes our device doesn't work properly with canada.ca website it happened with me too .
Hey Oscar.
When you send personal history through webform,you only send the form or something added?

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
Hi guys.
I need your help.IRCC asked me personal history(schedule A) from me on August 31 and I provided it on September 1th.
Today IRCC again asked me this form.
What should I do?again send the form?or write and explain the details of what they want?
Thanks
I think just they want to delay our applications

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
I think just they want to delay our applications
You know what they wrot for me,it’s crazy.
The title of letter request is eligibility passed,and it said you meet all the requirements but plz provide your original signature in the form!!!
They stopped me for signature!!