Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-03-2021
Med's Request
03-05-2020
Med's Done....
03-05-2020
hello, i am new to this thread.
yesterday i have received a letter from IRCC asking for police clearance. does that indicate something? as in i should expect the application to finish within 6 months or so?
btw i am september 2020.

thank you in advance

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
hello, i am new to this thread.
yesterday i have received a letter from IRCC asking for police clearance. does that indicate something? as in i should expect the application to finish within 6 months or so?
btw i am september 2020.

thank you in advance
Did they ask you RCMP police clearance certificate?

Aykhan

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Hi. Today I received a message to submit my Schedule A again as there was a gao in the background list. I submitted a new one right away. But will this prolong my wait time?

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Hi. Today I received a message to submit my Schedule A again as there was a gao in the background list. I submitted a new one right away. But will this prolong my wait time?
Hi.
How long did it take to ask you submitting again? from the first one

Abtols

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Depends. If you addressed the issue IRCC raised in their mail to you in the new Schedule A., then it should be reflected in your file within a couple of weeks( All depends on the officer handling the case as well).

If they asked for a police clearance and you are eager to not have your time wasted in waiting longer than necessary, better put in for one in the meanwhile, as extra precaution. Send the soft copy through webform once you get it ahead of the hard copy.

Aykhan

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Depends. If you addressed the issue IRCC raised in their mail to you in the new Schedule A., then it should be reflected in your file within a couple of weeks( All depends on the officer handling the case as well).

If they asked for a police clearance and you are eager to not have your time wasted in waiting longer than necessary, better put in for one in the meanwhile, as extra precaution. Send the soft copy through webform once you get it ahead of the hard copy.
How can I get the police certificate before ircc requests it?