+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
I checked the status today through application status check and saw that they started processing my application, but I didn't receive any AOR yet , I'm little confused Anyone have any idea please what's next..
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November xx, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on August xx, 2021.
  3. Medical results have been received.
Woww, I’m November 2020 applicants and lost my hope,but now get some hope that they gonna start my application too.
Nowadays IRCC doesn’t send AOR
Good luck

Reactions: Oscarsunil

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
omg! they received my pr application in early October 2020 and they have not started processing it yet....
I checked the status today through application status check and saw that they started processing my application, but I didn't receive any AOR yet , I'm little confused Anyone have any idea please what's next..
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November xx, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on August xx, 2021.
  3. Medical results have been received.
In which province do you reside?

Amourcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
L'invitation au portail est maintenant très rare. J'ai une décision prise sur ECAS depuis le 28 juillet, mais j'ai pas toujours reçu d'invitation au portail. Soyez patient.

mhud_83

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
I had to send emails and confirm address. That was done yesterday. I haven't heard back from them yet. I believe the portal invite should come immediately afterwards. Hopefully.
You did say you got CORP already. I was asking if you got it through the portal ?!

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Seriously? Some of us here are waiting since March, April, May, June,july 2019.
he applied in Nov 2020 and they have not even started processing his application. I applied almost a year ago and they haven't started processing mine as well.. Yes, you have been waiting for a decision on your application since they started processing it in Oct 2019, but for us we have been waiting for a year for them to JUST start the process. so there is a difference. Anyway, good luck to all of us!

Reactions: NaAzaAn