+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Dear IRCC team,

Wish my messages finds you well,

I am writing to you as I am wondering if my submission thru eportal been received already,

I’ve sent In-Canada declaration, Mailing address & my recent photo in order to complete and finalize the confirmation of permanent residence processes by Thursday July 8th, 2021 but until today there’s no response received,

Wish everything went thru as required and hopping to receive the confirmation of permanent residence the soonest,

Kind regards

Email address:

IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Thanks bro. Will message them

Reactions: PrinceH

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Yesterday I got the portal email and when I checked my account there is no update since March 18th medical passed but application status showing DM
Thanks.
Got DM yesterday,i am now waiting for the portal email. Hope they will send it today.

2MM22

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks.
Got DM yesterday,i am now waiting for the portal email. Hope they will send it today.
Do not be surprised if you do not get the portal email. Specially if live in a small city like me where you will be asked later to mail your photo instead of thru e-portal. My ECAS shows DM since June 17. But I did not receive e-portal invitation. I am sure I will get an email in 2-3 weeks asking me to mail my photos and then in 1-2 weeks I will get the PR card. This is what happened to few people I know in my city. I live in Niagara Falls.

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Do not be surprised if you do not get the portal email. Specially if live in a small city like me where you will be asked later to mail your photo instead of thru e-portal. My ECAS shows DM since June 17. But I did not receive e-portal invitation. I am sure I will get an email in 2-3 weeks asking me to mail my photos and then in 1-2 weeks I will get the PR card. This is what happened to few people I know in my city. I live in Niagara Falls.
I am in Montreal. Let's see what happens.

2MM22

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
I am in Montreal. Let's see what happens.
Ah okay then you may get the portal email then. Have you ordered GCMS notes recently? I got mine few days after ECAS showed DM ( had applied months before though). There I saw that my file has already been transferred to local office. Even though I did not receive any communication from IRCC.

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Ah okay then you may get the portal email then. Have you ordered GCMS notes recently? I got mine few days after ECAS showed DM ( had applied months before though). There I saw that my file has already been transferred to local office. Even though I did not receive any communication from IRCC.
It looks like they stopped sending letters to avoid wasting time. They just finalize everything behind the scenes and then notify applicants. My account shows DM since April and in June 30 I got the eportal thing and then they went back to bed lol hahha. They forgot about me. No copr yet! I think I will get it in one month from now because there is a guy on forum has been waiting for copr for 45 days.

• Sad
Reactions: PrinceH and 2MM22

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
I was accepted as refugee
Waiting my nod
My work permit and sin will expire in September
Can I renew sin or what should I show to employer that I am eligible to work