+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
i informed ircc few days after i got married and still haven't heard back.. how long does it usually take to get a reply from ircc ?
How did you inform them? In my own case, I called them and then sent a webform. Immediately i was done with the call, They said they will send me the forms which they actually did. I have heard some people say it took over a month for them to send the form. I think you should call them again and ask them to send you so that you can start the process of adding her as soon as possible.

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
How did you inform them? In my own case, I called them and then sent a webform. Immediately i was done with the call, They said they will send me the forms which they actually did. I have heard some people say it took over a month for them to send the form. I think you should call them again and ask them to send you so that you can start the process of adding her as soon as possible.
i sent them through the webform.. i tried to call them but agents always busy.

Imran Hyatt

Jun 16, 2021
Hi same status with my application received portal credentials on June 3rd, uploaded photos and in Canada Declaration on June 4th, Received ECOPR on June 8th, Since than Photos are in Review for submission, Pls share if you would receive any update.

IskandarG

Jun 23, 2021
If someone can help with timing expected...i received a letter from IRCC on May 11 that PR is finalized and Etobicoke office should contact me but till now no email or call or any updates...can anyone advise what’s the next expected step and how long it takes? Thank you guys

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Finally ... after 50 months of wait (25 for a hearing and 25 for pr) my CAS shows “decision made” :)
I have two questions to you guys.
1. How long does it take to update my gckey account(it shows still “submitted”)?
2. I have an in-canada dependent in my file, his status is still “in process”. I wrote ircc a letter asking them to render my decision (my assessments were complete since beginning of March, but my dependent had a security pending) because I have a deadline to apply for a license that I can get only being a pr. Can it be because of that ?